Vavrek campaigns for another bus line...

Vavrek campaigns for another bus line in Monroe

There are 3 comments on the Connecticut Post story from Dec 15, 2010, titled Vavrek campaigns for another bus line in Monroe. In it, Connecticut Post reports that:

John Kimball , of the Kimball Group in Monroe, explains plans for development on Pepper Street to First Selectman Steve Vavrek and Greater Bridgeport Regional Planning Agency executive director Brian Bidolli .

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Connecticut Post.

The Real Santa Claus

Dallas, TX

#1 Dec 15, 2010
It is cold outside. I am making my list and checking it twice. I will see all of you real soon. Good Night.
Santa Claus

Mendham, NJ

#2 Dec 15, 2010
I have a giant bag of rusty nails for CT Sam this Christmas. His stocking will also be filled with rusty nails, and to all, a good night.

Sol

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#3 Dec 21, 2010
hey Vavrek - why don't you offer some kind of incentive for town businesses to hire town residents? I'm sure there's quite a big unemployed skilled-labor pool right in Monroe.

Better than importing lower-quality trouble that usually doesn't get farther north than the Trumbull mall.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Derby Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: I Love Kickboxing - Orange, CT Thu julie d 3
News Comings, goings at Bridgeport's Steel Point Jul 19 WorkAvoider 3
News What is Being Done About the Fentanyl Crisis in CT Jul 18 Gavone 11
News EPA overrules GE on Housatonic PCBs cleanup (Oct '16) Jul 18 MOMBACH lucifer 8
News Feds: Norwalk doctors charged in fraud, ran pil... Jul 16 Gavone 3
News Bridgeport man charged in Milford murder (Mar '10) Jul 14 Yep 11
News Bridgeport teacher arrested on sexual assault c... Jul 12 America Gentleman... 15

Derby Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Derby Mortgages