Tracy wraps up time in Derby

Tracy wraps up time in Derby

There are 2 comments on the The Valley Gazette story from Apr 9, 2012, titled Tracy wraps up time in Derby. In it, The Valley Gazette reports that:

Dr. Stephen Tracy, who has served as Derby's Superintendent of Schools for four years, is leaving the district at the end of June.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Valley Gazette.

Bob

Ansonia, CT

#1 Apr 12, 2012
Good ridence! Hope the $120,000 per year administrative assistant postion goes away too.
doggy

New York, NY

#2 Apr 21, 2012
Bob wrote:
Good ridence! Hope the $120,000 per year administrative assistant postion goes away too.
Won't miss him !

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Derby Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Shelton Student Photographer: 'I'm Scared Of Th... 5 hr Samuels Furnace Man 4
News Bridgeport duo nabbed for additional burglary c... 8 hr BPT 1
News Judge Barbara Bellis in Superior Court, in Brid... Sat America Gentleman... 1
News Shortbus Bicycles Ready To Roll For Repairs Thr... Mar 24 America Gentleman... 1
News Welcome to A to Z Pet Shop Mar 19 Boycott Pet Stores 3
News Crowds turn out for Bridgeport's St. Patrick's ... Mar 18 America Gentleman... 2
News Five Arrested On Prostitution Charges In Branfo... (Dec '09) Mar 18 Dr Pendyke 32

Derby Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Derby Mortgages