Review: Benanto Real Estate

Review: Benanto Real Estate

Posted in the Derby Forum

Benanto Real Estate

New Haven, CT

#1 Aug 15, 2013
I hired Pam, the owner and as far as I know the only employee for the whole business, to find me a 1 bedroom apt. within my budget. She demanded I give her $300 cash upfront before she would even look for us. After we paid her it was like pulling teeth trying to communicate with her. She didn't respond to our calls, messages, or texts. We finally got ahold of her after like 2 weeks and picked out an apt. for a price we could afford (maximum amount). We paid the first months rent and two months security deposit. When we were on our way to sign the lease, she decided at the last minute to raise the price on us (out of our known budget we agreed upon) with no utilities added into the deal! We were all packed and set to move that day! We could not afford the price increase. We had already given our current landlord notice of our moving out. Now we are in sever desperate need of a new apt. asap. Overall this woman Pam is a manipulating, conceited, rude, SCAM ARTIST who's only concern is the size of the diamonds on her fingers and how much money she can squeeze out of you. Eventually, we did get all of our money refunded due to a previously signed contract. Trust me, go somewhere else!!!!
Upset Customer

West Palm Beach, FL

#3 Mar 27, 2015
I hired Pamela to be my property manager and after we signed a contract and paid her she never picked up the phone again. She's a scam artist. Do not hire her
Tiffany

Bronx, NY

#4 Jul 28, 2015
She worked wonderful for me and several friends in helping us locate an apartment
mellymel

Oxford, CT

#5 Oct 3, 2015
I was on Craigslist looking for an apartment few years ago... Craigslist for crying out loud. Didn't know plan was a realtor until I received call. The apartment was perfect for me and my family. Pam Bananto lied thru her teeth about everything from amenities, prices and didn't even do credit checks. She brushed her way thru everything to make the money. To move in it was first month, last month and security. But somehow she manipulated the whole situation with my trusting landlord that we had to put one payment in her name. I was stupid, desperate for a decent home for my kids and didn't want to make a fuss. However, comes down to it I ended up giving her $800. But lease fine lines says first month &security. I have never paid anyone not did I ever need to, to have someone find me an apartment.
She made $800 of a Craigslist post, and manipulating people in need and landlord. Shame, but karma.... Do not work with her!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Derby Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: I Love Kickboxing (Jan '16) Jul 18 kem 45
News Wounded Warriors Donation Jar Stolen Jul 16 Just me 2
abbe beard? (Jan '09) Jul 14 74gnhsj 2
News Misguided searches mire Smolinski case (Sep '12) Jul 3 Lets find him 12
News Pleasure Beach in Bridgeport Jun '16 America Gentleman... 1
News Diners: You know them, they know you (Jan '09) Jun '16 hipchef99 15
News Who's got the best pizza in CT? (Jun '08) Dec '15 Julias Naina 146

Derby Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance