150th anniversary of the Civil War: C...

150th anniversary of the Civil War: Copperhead Farmer smashed by mob early in conflict

There are 1 comment on the Connecticut Post story from Apr 10, 2011, titled 150th anniversary of the Civil War: Copperhead Farmer smashed by mob early in conflict. In it, Connecticut Post reports that:

Photo courtesy of the Bridgeport History Center of the Bridgeport Public Library This is a rare news photo of the riot at the office of the Bridgeport Advertiser and Farmer, a pro-Confederate "copperhead" newspaper.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Connecticut Post.

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#1 Apr 10, 2011
When in the woods, look out for Copperhead snakes. Go in Peace and Praise the LORD, Amen.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Derby Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bridgeport police seize truck, drugs, over $18,000 13 hr America Gentleman... 1
Review: I Love Kickboxing - Orange, CT Aug 16 saranmartino 4
News Three drive-in movie theaters left in Connecticut Aug 15 raphan of khazaria 3
News EPA overrules GE on Housatonic PCBs cleanup (Oct '16) Aug 15 KABBALAH Occult 11
News How to take advantage of CT - Free Fishing Lice... Aug 9 WorkAvoider 2
News Bridgeport, Fairfield beaches show drop in wate... Aug 7 WorkAvoider 9
News Top of June's lottery winners: Milford man gets... Aug 7 WorkAvoider 11

Derby Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Derby Mortgages