Bridgeport Firefighters Raise Money for Fallen Brothersa Families

Aug 21, 2010 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: NBC Connecticut

On July 24, Bridgeport firefighters lost two men they considered brothers. On Friday night, they gathered to raise money for the families who Lt.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 19 of19
Santa Claus

North Haven, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2010

Judged:

My people, Give money if you can afford it. It is my bedtime, and to all, a good Night. Good Night Tippy, Connecticut Sam and his brother, Sam from Connecticut.
Bronx Born

East Hartford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2010

Judged:

Only a sociopath who is starved for attention would desecrate a forum about the tragic death of two Bridgeport firemen with the above post.
Sahaline

North Haven, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2010

Judged:

Bronx Born wrote:
Only a sociopath who is starved for attention would desecrate a forum about the tragic death of two Bridgeport firemen with the above post.
Only a Trouble Maker would insult people.
MRS AVA

Spartanburg, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2010

Judged:

Bronx Born wrote:
You are 100% correct . He sits in his apt 24/7 except for trips to his Mental health appointments and to C town so he sits and insults all becaus no one agrees with him.
Who Dunnit

Waterbury, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2010

Judged:

Bronx Born wrote:
You are exactly right and he does it every day on every forum. He has no standards, everything is all about him. You would think he'd have enough decency not to f up a subject like this with crazy postings, but he's too nuts to know when to leave things alone.
Who Dunnit

Waterbury, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2010

Judged:

MRS AVA wrote:
<quoted text>You are 100% correct . He sits in his apt 24/7 except for trips to his Mental health appointments and to C town so he sits and insults all becaus no one agrees with him.
He should be in an institution, but we all know that. His name calling and insults are getting worse and worse. then he wonders why everyone gets in his face. this is one mean nasty SOB. I try to ignore him but it doesn't work, so I'm not going to back off him until he backs off of me.
Consider Brothers

Middletown, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2010

Judged:

MRS AVA wrote:
<quoted text>You are 100% correct . He sits in his apt 24/7 except for trips to his Mental health appointments and to C town so he sits and insults all becaus no one agrees with him.
You are not only the BIGGEST SLUT in South Carolina, but the BIGGEST BA$TARD on these forums.
MRS AVA

Spartanburg, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2010

Judged:

Consider Brothers wrote:
<quoted text>
You are not only the BIGGEST SLUT in South Carolina, but the BIGGEST BA$TARD on these forums.
OH DANNY BOY stop you incessant whining you cry baby.PS do you want me to explain incessant to you .I know you do not have a very broad vocabulary as all you say is Bastar_ and Slu-. I guess they are the only words you know ...sad sad sad

Look what I can call you w/o swearing
Retarded
Evil
Redundant
Sociopath
Mental case
Pathological Liar
Habitual liar
Physiological misfit
Psychopath

I am sure you classified as all of the above and more
The Sam Brothers

Middletown, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2010

Judged:

Report abuse on #8, ban the writer for life.
MRS AVA

Spartanburg, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2010

Judged:

The Sam Brothers wrote:
Report abuse on #8, ban the writer for life.
You are the one who has been banned not me and the truth is the truth
Burt

Ridgefield, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2010

Judged:

MRS AVA wrote:
<quoted text>You are the one who has been banned not me and the truth is the truth
Never the Sam Brothers were banned by Topix. Only by the DUMB AZZ, Jeff Bustraan, to make you happy. Yes, Sam is right, you are a MEAN BA$TARD from HELL.
Who Dunnit

Chester, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2010

Judged:

MRS AVA wrote:
<quoted text>OH DANNY BOY stop you incessant whining you cry baby.PS do you want me to explain incessant to you .I know you do not have a very broad vocabulary as all you say is Bastar_ and Slu-. I guess they are the only words you know ...sad sad sad
Look what I can call you w/o swearing
Retarded
Evil
Redundant
Sociopath
Mental case
Pathological Liar
Habitual liar
Physiological misfit
Psychopath
I am sure you classified as all of the above and more
Let me help you out Ava because you forgot a few- mean, foulmouthed, delusional, boring, disgusting, whiney, stalker, hateful, and I could go on and on.
Bert

Ridgefield, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2010

Judged:

Who Dunnit wrote:
<quoted text>
Let me help you out Ava because you forgot a few- mean, foulmouthed, delusional, boring, disgusting, whiney, stalker, hateful, and I could go on and on.
Your insults sound more like you, Ava and TD Owen. All SICK BA$TARDS.
Who Dunnit

Chester, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2010

Judged:

Bert wrote:
<quoted text>
Your insults sound more like you, Ava and TD Owen. All SICK BA$TARDS.
Sam/Bert -if the shoe fits, wear it. When you get off everyone's azz, maybe they'll get off yours. til then, you are fair game dumbo.
The Sam Brothers

Ridgefield, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2010

Judged:

Report Abuse on #14, ban the writer for life.
Who Dunnit

Chester, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2010

Judged:

The Sam Brothers wrote:
Report Abuse on #14, ban the writer for life.
And don't forget to give me mean faces, nuts and reindeer poop. I am a mean thug and bully and Bas**ard, sob sob sob.
West Side

Ridgefield, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2010

Judged:

Who Dunnit wrote:
<quoted text>
And don't forget to give me mean faces, nuts and reindeer poop. I am a mean thug and bully and Bas**ard, sob sob sob.
You are a SICK BA$TARD.
Out Raising Money

Ridgefield, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2010

Judged:

Who Dunnit wrote:
<quoted text>
Sam/Bert -if the shoe fits, wear it. When you get off everyone's azz, maybe they'll get off yours. til then, you are fair game dumbo.
You are a SICK BA$TARD.
Who Dunnit

Chester, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2010

Judged:

Wow, there's an echo on here from Wallingford...now who could that be???

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 19 of19
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Derby Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Derby People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••