Five Arrested After Robbing Seymour Apartment Complex

Two men and three male juveniles have been arrested to face charges in connection with a robbery reported late Wednesday night at an apartment complex on Seymour's east side, police report. Full Story
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
kianna Bennett

Sellersburg, IN

#1 Feb 15, 2013
wow jamontrae is my fiance .... u ppl need to shut the Fuck up forreal......anybody could have done this ny man will be out soon enough trust me, why don't some of y'all focus on ur self. they did not hurt anyone and he is harmless forreal he just made a mistakes as well as my big bruh myron. I love u jamontrae.

“Identity Stolen!!!”

Since: Jan 13

Scottsburg,IN

#2 Feb 15, 2013
Him and Myron Walker are POS!period!As far as Myron goes he is nothing but a punkbbitch picking on the elderly,his momma lives on 2nd street so ues I know all about the two punkaszzes!

“Identity Stolen!!!”

Scottsburg,IN

#3 Feb 15, 2013
Myron just got out of jail before this,remember he was there for possession of a schedule II controlled substance you know the pills he was supposedly holding for Brandy,at lest that was the bullchit story he was throwing.

“Identity Stolen!!!”

Scottsburg,IN

#4 Feb 15, 2013
36C01-1211-FA-000015 Walker, Myron J, Jr. 11/19/2012
Jackson Circuit Court FA - Class A Felony
Pending 35-43-2-1/FA: Burglary Resulting in Bodily Injury
35-42-5-1(1)/FB: Robbery - Defn Armed OR Bodily Injury Results To One Other Than Defn
35-42-3-3(b)(2)(A)/FB: Criminal Confinement - Committed While Armed w/ a Deadly Weapon
35-45-9-3/FD: Criminal Gang Activity

He used to panhadle piroted Dvd's

“Identity Stolen!!!”

Scottsburg,IN

#5 Feb 15, 2013
About Myron:

04/23/2013 Jury Trial (8:30 AM)(Judicial Officer Poynter, Richard William)

The jury will hang his asz and Judge Poynter will throw away the key.

“Identity Stolen!!!”

Scottsburg,IN

#6 Feb 15, 2013
36C01-1205-FD-000146

Walker, Myron J 05/18/2012
Jackson Circuit Court FD - Class D Felony
Pending 35-48-4-7(a)/FD: Possession Schedule I, II, III, or IV

“Identity Stolen!!!”

Scottsburg,IN

#7 Feb 15, 2013
Jamontrae was right there with Myron when they forced their way in that old mans house,POS,both of them!!!

“Identity Stolen!!!”

Scottsburg,IN

#8 Feb 15, 2013
Your fiance is nothing but a street thug.It will be funny the day I hear that one of them has gotten shanked in prison.

“Identity Stolen!!!”

Scottsburg,IN

#9 Feb 15, 2013
36C01-1211-FA-000016

Bennett, Jamontrae D 11/19/2012
Jackson Circuit Court FA - Class A Felony
Pending 35-43-2-1/FA: Burglary Resulting in Bodily Injury
35-42-5-1(1)/FB: Robbery - Defn Armed OR Bodily Injury Results To One Other Than Defn
35-42-3-3(b)(2)(A)/FB: Criminal Confinement - Committed While Armed w/ a Deadly Weapon
35-45-9-3/FD: Criminal Gang Activity

He is only 18,the MEN in prison will love this little BOY fiance of yours.They are not getting our for awhile.They might get rid of the A or both B felonies but I garuntee you they will get years!HA HA LMMFAO@ them!!!

“Identity Stolen!!!”

Scottsburg,IN

#10 Feb 15, 2013
04/16/2013 Jury Trial (8:30 AM)(Judicial Officer Poynter, Richard William)

This is Jamontrae's jury trial date,thought you would want to know.

“Identity Stolen!!!”

Scottsburg,IN

#11 Feb 15, 2013
Five Arrested After Robbing Seymour Apartment Complex

(SEYMOUR)
- Two men and three male juveniles have been arrested to face charges in connection with a robbery reported late Wednesday night at an apartment complex on Seymours east side, police report.

Aubrey Woods, of the Tribune reports, those arrested included Myron S. Walker, 20, and his brother, Jamontrae Bennett, 18, both of Seymour, as well as three 17-year-old boys. One of the juveniles is from Scottsburg, and the other two are from Crothersville.

They all face charges of robbery, burglary and criminal confinement, police said.

"They knocked on the door, and when a man opened the door, they forced their way in and demanded cash," Detective Greg O'Brien said of the incident, reported at an apartment in the 600 block of East Oak Street.

O'Brien said weapons were displayed during the incident, reported at 11:29 p.m., and the five suspects went through the apartment taking a number of items, all of which were later recovered.

He declined to identify the type of weapons involved.

The man in the apartment also was battered during the incident, but he was not hospitalized, O'Brien said. A woman also in the apartment was not injured.

Several officers responded to the incident, but no one was caught at that time, he said.
Three of the suspects, however, were caught after an incident reported at 1:34 a.m. Thursday, O'Brien said.

"Officers were dispatched to the 600 block of South Vine Street," he said.

That call involved a report of people going through unlocked cars.

Walker and two of the 17-year-olds were arrested then

“Identity Stolen!!!”

Scottsburg,IN

#12 Feb 15, 2013
One of the juveniles is from Scottsburg

so lock your houses up and dont answer your doors if you dont know the person at the door,one of the thugging POS lives in Scottsburg.
someone

Lake Villa, IL

#13 Feb 15, 2013
gezzzzzz is this all you do is slam people......get a freakin life! yes they may be doing wrong but my god you feel the need to post very uncalled for comments about most of the people you read about and to take the time to post their records really come on what are you trying to prove......DO YOU NOT HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO WORRY ABOUT like maybe your own family !!!!!!!

“Identity Stolen!!!”

Scottsburg,IN

#14 Feb 15, 2013
Do you own topix????No,find a cliff,step off and stop obsessing over what I do,maybe you need to get alife.

“Identity Stolen!!!”

Scottsburg,IN

#15 Feb 15, 2013
So your basically taking up for people that force thier way into others homes and rob them.were you supposed to get part of the take from that robbery??

“Identity Stolen!!!”

Scottsburg,IN

#16 Feb 15, 2013
Maybe it was your POS Scosttsburg kid involved.
Duh

Jeffersonville, IN

#17 Feb 15, 2013
The week before this happened in Seymour there were several vehicles broken into and vandalized. If the police had investigated properly I think that at least some of these people would have more charges on them regarding these problems. At least one person reported having seen two teens running from their property.

“Identity Stolen!!!”

Scottsburg,IN

#18 Feb 15, 2013
Yes they had a whole slew of break-ins and vehicle thefts that all seemed to stop the day these persons were picked up,good by is what I say after seeing the charges I know that at lest the two older ones while gone for a few years.

“Identity Stolen!!!”

Scottsburg,IN

#19 Feb 15, 2013
older ones will be gone for a few years.

Sorry
creepy

Jeffersonville, IN

#20 Feb 15, 2013
Any word on the cville boys names it isn't right that they're not publishing the names I've always hated that juvi rule

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Deputy Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
dion newby? (Jan '12) 44 min For what works 8
In the BIG HOUSE again! 2 hr Not Surprised 1
useless is useless 4 hr KEVIN HENDIX 14
Scott county Indiana D.C.S.; C.P.S. 5 hr Tax2death 6
Scott County jail (Mar '14) 17 hr The Joker 8
Huddle House Going to Shit Sun swiffer sniffer 5
word game. a ~2~ z (Mar '14) Sat _Zoey_ 354
Deputy Dating
Find my Match

Deputy Jobs