Austin trio Jailed after traffic stops ist all DRUG dealers

Posted in the Deputy Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Law abiding citizen

Jeffersonville, IN

#1 Feb 20, 2013
These two men and and woman Needs to be locked up for ever they are know drug dealers in this county please dont let them slip thru the justice system does anyone agree with me
kaye

West Milton, OH

#2 Feb 20, 2013
Law abiding citizen wrote:
These two men and and woman Needs to be locked up for ever they are know drug dealers in this county please dont let them slip thru the justice system does anyone agree with me
It would help if we knew who you were talking about, and what can we do to make a difference?(We are all for it if we could make a plan and follow through w it.) I am not kidding. Two men and a woman? Trio is three. A traffic stop recently? What is "ist" all drug dealers? Maybe you should start another topic and be a bit more clearer. Are you talking about 2 different happenings where a bro and a sis were stopped and the other one for texting?(netting 3)
lll iii lll iii

Santa Barbara, CA

#3 Feb 21, 2013
lll iii lll
Didnt Happen

Jeffersonville, IN

#5 Feb 21, 2013
kaye wrote:
<quoted text>It would help if we knew who you were talking about, and what can we do to make a difference?(We are all for it if we could make a plan and follow through w it.) I am not kidding. Two men and a woman? Trio is three. A traffic stop recently? What is "ist" all drug dealers? Maybe you should start another topic and be a bit more clearer. Are you talking about 2 different happenings where a bro and a sis were stopped and the other one for texting?(netting 3)
Didn't happen.
lll iii lll iii

Santa Barbara, CA

#6 Feb 21, 2013
lll iii lll iii
drug hater

United States

#7 Feb 21, 2013
Hippy stidham and connie and a sizemore front page of crothersville paper did the paper work out on them antisocial xL and yes it did happen!
drug hater

Pewaukee, WI

#9 Feb 21, 2013
Well dig up the charges it was in clark co.
Law abiding citizen

Jeffersonville, IN

#11 Feb 21, 2013
yeah but your the best at pulling up the case numbers
Just Me and Drug Free

Clarksville, IN

#12 Feb 21, 2013
Go to mycase.in.gov and check. Most Indiana counties are on there. I know Clark County is.
Why You Lie

Jeffersonville, IN

#13 Feb 21, 2013
Just Me and Drug Free wrote:
Go to mycase.in.gov and check. Most Indiana counties are on there. I know Clark County is.
Why you lie?
abc123

Rockford, IL

#20 Mar 21, 2013
Is Yates one of the trio? Sorry if I seem slow but I am trying to catch up!

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#23 Mar 21, 2013
abc123 wrote:
NO she wan sot one of the trio.... she has never bought or sold pills ever.... if this dumbass knows so much then he needs to put up the proof

“Identity Stolen!!!”

Since: Jan 13

Scottsburg,IN

#25 Mar 21, 2013
Antisocial in Indiana Liar of the Month Award

goes this month to this idiot on the Scottsburg Topix calling themself "law abiding Citizen.

Heres the link:
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/scottsburg-in...

This person or thing is acting as some type of "stand up" person and it's obvious they have an axe to grind.From looking at the posts they leave it's obvious it's one of Scott Co undereducated finest,their spelling and sentance cohesion is that of an ignoramous.Probabaly doped up on pills themselves.
They deserve Liar of the Month and I am seriously considering them for Idiot of the Month this Month.

“Identity Stolen!!!”

Since: Jan 13

Scottsburg,IN

#26 Mar 21, 2013
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Antisocial-in-I... #!/pages/Antisocial-in-Indiana /227734854034060?filter=1

See it yourself.The Antisocial pages,you may be on them!

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#27 Mar 22, 2013
law abiding citizen wrote:
Robin Yates is the biggest pill dealer in austin. But they cut her off recently cause she got called in for a pill count so theres one down
I do not know where you got your information,but you have been either sadly misinformed or you have outright lied about me and you do not even know me or anything about me. I have never sold or bought pills a day in my life. I have not been called in for no drug count. The only medications I take are Premerin,which is a hormone pill ( I had to be put on after my hystorectomy two years ago) and Lipitor ( for high cholestorl) and Norvasc (high blood pressure).

I do not live in or anywhere close to Austin. I do not hang out in Austin.

So if you wand to put LIES up here about me I DARE you to put up your proof,and if your not a liar you will have it and you will post it for example ( I will kae it easy for you)

Who is my doctor?
What pills did my doctor want to count?
What kind of pill have I SUPOSEDLY sold?
When was I SUPOSEDLY called in for this so called pill count?
Where do I live in Austin???
Who do I hang out with in Austin?
What do I drive?
Show a police report with my name on it!

You are not going to post anything because there is nothing to be posted because this is othing more than you wanting to cause trouble for a person that you have never met and will never eet and that you know LESS than nothing about

Anyone can go to mycase.in.gov and not find me in this mess!!!!

I repeate I have never bought or sold a pill a day in my life so spread your slanderous (and this does fit under the legal definition of slander!) about some Austinite that deserves it because Iam not From any place remotely close to austin, I do not hang out there,I do not know any one that even lives there!

Location hidden

#28 Mar 22, 2013
abc123 wrote:
NO I was not one of the trio,not even closr. MR. or Mrs. Law abiding citizen is nothing mmore than another one of Scott countys lying troblemaking liars that thrive on lies and drama.I have not been assoicated with the selling of any drug,pills or otherwise.
Anyone smart enough to get the ploice report and or the newspaper article will also be smart enough to read it and find that my name Robin Yates is not any where in it!

Location hidden

#29 Mar 22, 2013
Mighty funny how there ha not been any proof posted with my ame anywhee in it..... Guess hat tels all that needsto be told no don't i. The truth speaks for its self!

Location hidden

#30 Mar 22, 2013
Antisocial XL wrote:
Antisocial in Indiana Liar of the Month Award
goes this month to this idiot on the Scottsburg Topix calling themself "law abiding Citizen.
Heres the link:
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/scottsburg-in...
This person or thing is acting as some type of "stand up" person and it's obvious they have an axe to grind.From looking at the posts they leave it's obvious it's one of Scott Co undereducated finest,their spelling and sentance cohesion is that of an ignoramous.Probabaly doped up on pills themselves.
They deserve Liar of the Month and I am seriously considering them for Idiot of the Month this Month.
Yeah to call your self "Law abiding citizen" also implies that you are also honest and when you blatenly lie about someone that you do not know and falsly accuse them of commiting felonies it really does shoot holes in your credibility!
to all you dumbasses

Seymour, IN

#32 Mar 23, 2013
I've never seen someone getso defensive about something you have never done or would never do
did you know

Englewood, OH

#33 Mar 23, 2013
Angel-Wings92 wrote:
<quoted text>
That's helpful. The name YATES is not listed here nor was it in the newspaper article.So I would assume that Law abiding citizen's accusations that this woman most assuredly was not involved,therefore disproving his ignorant accusations that she is some kind of pill dealer!
Hippies name wasnt mentioned in the article either but everyone knows it was him. Right?. Hippies "real" name is Chris but he goes by hippy. Perhaps Robin goes by another name? its O K Robin, only you and one other person knows the real truth. Right? We all make mistakes, Yates.( sooner or later the truth always makes its way to the surface. Might as well quit attempting to defend the name Yates. Aint gonna happen.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Deputy Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Morgan coomer 7 hr go for it 2
harvey Swiger getting married Wed Ldg 1
Jessica Monroe Dec 16 There friend 9
Taco Smith Dec 16 scott co-finest 1
10 meth dealers incarcerated Dec 15 too d bad 13
Snitches Get Stitches and Wind Up in Ditches (Jul '13) Dec 15 antisocial 20
Arthur Dent - What happened to his house? Dec 14 Wolfe 4
Deputy Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web