Roxanne Notaro of Deptford fined, sentenced to community service for animal cruelty to Hercules

May 31, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Jersey Journal

Hercules, an American bulldog, was found malnourished and suffering other health issues in a lock crate inside an Oak Valley home.

Comments
1 - 6 of 6 Comments Last updated Dec 27, 2012
roxanne notaro

Wenonah, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 3, 2012

If you don't know the other side of the story then don't post you don't know what went on at all. Don't judge someone if you don't hear the other side of the story. And far as south carolina I have family that lives there. Now drop it This.
Sandy Lenon

Miami, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

Judged:

Roxanne Notaro is nothing but a coward, there is no reason in this world to justify what she did. Everyone is completely entitled to judge her, she is a coward and does not deserve any respect from anyone. There is no "other side to the story" that can justify this! This is a terrible case of animal cruelty! Doing this to a dog is the act of a coward, she is either insane or pure trash.

What could justify this? the animal attacking her? Call animal services and have them put the dog down, but confining the dog in a crate and let it starve to death is pure animal cruelty. This person is an insane piece of trash.
roxanne notaro

Thorofare, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 27, 2012

Am I a coward come up here and say that. I'll make sure you lose everything. I am no a coward and keep you business to your self and yes there is another story to it. First o all I'm not trash maybe you are but I'm not.
roxanne notaro

Thorofare, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 27, 2012

not a coward
roxanne notaro

Thorofare, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 27, 2012

Sandy Lenon wrote:
Roxanne Notaro is nothing but a coward, there is no reason in this world to justify what she did. Everyone is completely entitled to judge her, she is a coward and does not deserve any respect from anyone. There is no "other side to the story" that can justify this! This is a terrible case of animal cruelty! Doing this to a dog is the act of a coward, she is either insane or pure trash.
What could justify this? the animal attacking her? Call animal services and have them put the dog down, but confining the dog in a crate and let it starve to death is pure animal cruelty. This person is an insane piece of trash.
No he was confined to his crate only when we went out to the store.
roxanne notaro

Thorofare, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 27, 2012

roxanne notaro wrote:
not a coward
So keep your business to your self and worry about your animals. And human being come first remember that. And again come up here and say that I show who is a coward. If you don't know the entire story don't comment on this. I love my animals and sorry hercules was going to the vets on april 4th of 2012. You don't have to believe me he was born with a birth defect. I'll ask you nicely Lieve me a lone If you have understand my Mother is dying and I have no time to sit here and argue about this. If you have any heart then maybe you get a picture what went on these months. This not what I had in mind. I never was a animal abuse don't believe everything in the paper. If you do then you are foul.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Deptford Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Gloucester County prosecutor seeks Jose R. Sant... (Feb '14) Jul '14 TRUST NO ONE 9
Camden cop, a Deptford resident, charged with l... May '14 equial rights for... 1
Woodbury 'Dancing Man' Arrested on Lewdness, Ha... (Jan '14) Jan '14 Barbara Barnes 1
Debate: Marijuana - Deptford, NJ (Sep '10) Jan '14 me 6
Deadly shootting in Woodbury, Aug. 27, 2013 (Sep '13) Sep '13 Sheri 1
NJ Ban on Conversion Therapy Passes; Awaits Chr... (Jun '13) Jun '13 DNF 2
Click It or Ticket includes 7 Gloucester County... (May '13) May '13 whomever 1
•••

Deptford News Video

•••
•••

Deptford Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••