Wachovia says it will press ahead wit...

Wachovia says it will press ahead with Wells deal

There are 2 comments on the Asheville Citizen-Times story from Oct 5, 2008, titled Wachovia says it will press ahead with Wells deal. In it, Asheville Citizen-Times reports that:

Wachovia Corp., at the center of a fight between Wells Fargo & Co. and Citigroup Inc.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Asheville Citizen-Times.

kin tonson cayman islands

Denver, NC

#1 Oct 6, 2008
i'll contribute 40 million
Sandy

United States

#2 Oct 6, 2008
Who cares. Wachovia is one of the worst banking institutions I have ever had dealings with. When they bought out First Union (I had accounts with FU) I switched banks. Evidently other people felt the same way about Wachovia or Wachovia would be up for sale.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Deposit Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Joseph Smith's Arrest Records Found (Jun '08) Dec '16 Red truck 45
News Delaware Inn destroyed by blaze (Feb '08) Sep '16 Olga K 23
News Know how to determine if your bank is in trouble (Oct '08) Apr '16 Lori 2
Melissa Stever where are you (Apr '16) Apr '16 hustlerMan 1
News Qualfon to Build Contact Center and Back-Office... (Jan '14) Jan '14 SAL THE TURK 1
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in New York (... (Oct '10) Jun '13 Deborah 200
News Marijuana Shops Can't Take American Express or ... (May '13) May '13 Sheik Yerbouti 1

Deposit Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Deposit Mortgages