State Tax Refunds On Schedule

State Tax Refunds On Schedule

There are 3 comments on the WGY-AM Albany story from Feb 25, 2009, titled State Tax Refunds On Schedule. In it, WGY-AM Albany reports that:

DESPITE NEW YORK STATE'S GRIM FINANCIAL SITUATION, THE STATE TAX DEPARTMENT SAYS IT'S ON SCHEDULE WITH SENDING OUT TAX REFUNDS, ESPECIALLY TO THOSE WHO E-FILE, OPT FOR DIRECT DEPOSIT, AND HAVE WHAT SPOKESMAN ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WGY-AM Albany.

Keith M

Los Angeles, CA

#1 Mar 18, 2009
On schedule my fuzzy butt! I e-filed over 6 weeks ago. Received my Federal refund in less that 7 days. Still waiting on my New York refund.
patkeepsie391

Sundown, NY

#2 Mar 21, 2009
I have a clean return, e-filed, standard deductions,and here it is March 23rd and STILL no NYS refund. Last year, it took them fourteen days, to mid February, and I did nothing different. Perhaps Bernie Madoff is in charge of refunds for the state?
poppy18

Brooklyn, NY

#3 Mar 25, 2009
My mother got her nys refund in a week and a half, but it's been about as long for me and I e-filed and got my fed refund a while ago. So I hope these jokers aren't trying to pull anything here.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Deposit Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: Koch's Auto Towing Jun '15 Smcdevil2005 1
News Giving Back: Food pantry volunteers for 15 year... (Aug '14) Dec '14 summe66 6
an old church (Nov '11) Nov '14 English 2
News Ex-NYPD officer charged with murder upstate, co... (Oct '14) Oct '14 Site Investigations 1
james mohney (Sep '14) Sep '14 lmao 1
West Branch flooding (Aug '11) Jul '14 scrod ballz 5
News Bainbridge hosts regatta celebrations this weekend (Jun '14) Jun '14 Streetrunner 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Deposit Mortgages