County ends bus service

Mar 19, 2010 Full story: Lincoln Times-News

If you've ever wanted to take the bus from Denver to Charlotte, you had better do it before the end of June.

Full Story
silverado

Saint Cloud, FL

#1 Mar 23, 2010
AMEN,IT'S ABOUT TIME. 40 some thousand dollars a year to get 30 some people to work. don't it just piss you off to know your tax money has been wasted like this. the county never helped me get to work, or anybody i know. this is just another example how the county sucks up to the eastern end of the county. but, look where the leaders come from, charlotte transplants living in the east end.
Herman

Kings Mountain, NC

#2 Mar 24, 2010
yea it pisses me off when i look at my tax bill and actually see what my money is going towards..sure the buses helped keep SOME traffic down, but for 30 some people a day?? if they want to get to work on time and get the good parking spots, then they need to wake up and leave earlier like the rest of us do.
John

Lincolnton, NC

#3 Mar 24, 2010
I live in Boger City, Ive never seen the bus's around town and from what I read its mostly in Denver so it didnt affect me at all either
Justin

Lincolnton, NC

#4 Mar 25, 2010
Free shit has ruined this country!!!Accept responsibilty, wake up, get up and plan your day without free loading. get your ass to work on time. If you have to walk, good for you. Loose some of that fat ass. We owe these loafers and free freaks nothing. Damn shame what our tax money goes for.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Denver Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Pop Warner football Oct 21 Wow2 23
Board of Elections proposes new early voting plan Oct 21 Ace Davis 5
Tim Branch (Jun '09) Oct 8 update 27
Deputies charge man for 2010 breaking and entering Sep '14 movingon 1
9-11 never forget !!!! Sep '14 Never Forget 2
Who do you support for U.S. House in North Caro... (Oct '10) Sep '14 Waco 28
5th third bank employee accused... Sep '14 downwithlosers777 1
Denver Dating
Find my Match

Denver Jobs