Rauch receives order

Full story: Lincoln Times-News

A malnourished horse was discovered during a surprise visit last week to a property owned by Vicki Rauch, 3454 Petite Lane.
Comments
1 - 20 of 131 Comments Last updated May 20, 2012
First Prev
of 7
Next Last
Someone she knows

Yadkinville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Aug 22, 2008
 

Judged:

2

This is crazy ... This lady should be put in jail on animal cruelty charges and several other charges. She shouldnt be allowed to own any animals if she can not take care of them properly. I mean how would you like it Mrs. Rauch if you were that horse or many of your animals that arnt fed properly or given fresh water every day. Yeah you wouldnt feel very good now would you. This lady needs to be put behind bars for this.
Cruel

Winterville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Aug 24, 2008
 

Judged:

1

I agree, and it's sick that after taking 23 dogs they might not be able to do anything else!?!?!? What about the rest of the animals? So if I have say 400 dogs all mistreated and the county takes 23 of the dogs that are rescue, I'm allowed to mistreat the other 367?? Just plain wrong. I'm sure she had good intentions, but don't take on more than you can handle!
unknown

Yadkinville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Aug 25, 2008
 
I agree, no one, dog or cat or person should have to go though that. i hope that woman burns in hell cuz of it
Attempted To help

Greer, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Aug 27, 2008
 
This is beyond sick! I know them and tried to help by taking a couple of the horses. We were able to save one and it is now doing well. The one pictured we tried to save and would have, but she insisted on having it back because her son wanted it back at her house so he could ride it when he wanted to...the sad thing is there are 2 young children living in the place and the entire place is covered in manure and animals...dead and alive. While I agree about getting the animals out...what about the children that can't read and write at age 10 because she has never been in school, or the 4 year old that doesn't knwo how to speak walking around in this mess?????
Someone She Knows

Mocksville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Aug 27, 2008
 
I have read several different things on this particular topic and all in all from different sites have reported up to 375 animals on the 3 acre property. Which included dogs, cats, goats, birds, gerbils, horses, mice, and a llama. And included in that up to 40-50 animals was living in the modular home with her husband and children. A majority of the animals on her property didnt have any cover to protect them from the sun/weather conditions. The animals that did have water was either green or brown. And animal control actually found several puppies deak in an outside building on Tuesday morning when they were there. She needs to be put in jail over this and have charges on her from this. I wasnt going to say who I am but I have experienced what it is like to live at her home. I am 21 years old and my name is Amy, I am her stepdaughter and not by choice. I haven't spoke to her or my real father in numerous years with an exception of last year one time. Her home is disgusting, the property and conditions that these animals are in is redicilious. I just really dont understand how it got this out of control. I lived with her for one school year 7-8 years ago and I thought it was bad then. My heart goes out to all of these animals and hopefully something will be done about this, because this is not something that any animal of any kind should have to go threw. Her neighbors have been complaining for years about the amount of animals and the smell, I'm just glad that finally after all this time that something is being done abot it. On the LincolnTimesNews.com page she claims that she is sick and tired of the harassment that she's getting from Lincoln County ... well if she didnt have the conditions that these animals are in and the amount of animals she wouldnt be bothered by this.... What all websites have you went to so I can continue reading on this because I'm only pulling up a few websites. Hopefully something will be done about this. And my heart again goes out to all of these animals.~~Amy
Vicki Rauch

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Aug 28, 2008
 

Judged:

2

Someone she knows wrote:
This is crazy ... This lady should be put in jail on animal cruelty charges and several other charges. She shouldnt be allowed to own any animals if she can not take care of them properly. I mean how would you like it Mrs. Rauch if you were that horse or many of your animals that arnt fed properly or given fresh water every day. Yeah you wouldnt feel very good now would you. This lady needs to be put behind bars for this.
*****You,Like My Neighbors, and others, too Quick to Judge someone without asking "What is Going On?" You do not know the full story. I am a Rescuer. I have been for over 20 years. The Horse was worse and has gotten better! He was in a Pasture with 4 others. The rest are not Skinny! They were all fed the same(alfalfa Cubes & Pellets, Beet Pulp, Sweet Feed & Hay along with Grass in 4 seperate rotated Pastures. Apple & Oat Treets, Bread, Bagles & Sugar Cubes Too. Dewormed on schedule, he has had Coggins and was examined by 2 Vets. I take in Poor Animals Hairless & Skinny, Because no one else around here has the guts to do so! Why should I be punished because of what others did, I am helping the abandoned Animals?
Vicki Rauch

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Aug 29, 2008
 

Judged:

2

God Gave Me This Job! I fell a responsibility to take animals in because of a lack of animal rescues in the area and an overburdened Lincoln County animal shelter. I have done a Great Job. Yall need to talk to people I have helped and adopted animals to. The scrutiny by the county and state is Harassment! I believes my neighbors James & Judy Barnes, Vickie Rogers, & Ronda Barker continued complaints about noise and odor since last November have led officials to stick their noses into a dispute between private property owners.Lincoln County Commissioners Think They Are "GOD". They should be looking into these people for one of them has a son Dealing Drugs at one of Denvers Bars. They have lied to public officials & should be punished. I intend to take a lawsuit out on every one involved as soon as I can find a reputable Attorney! I have been here since before Lincoln County had Zoning, I AM GRANFATHERED IN! Randy Hawkins from Zoning, told me I was 2 years ago. Now he says he changed his mind, NO the commissioners did it for him!
“I’m sick and tired of the harassment that I’m getting from Lincoln County” I have been Falsley arrested twice. The county is trying to hide this but I have the proof. The seizure Tuesday was heavy-handed enforcement. They treated me & my 3 children Badley. The man in the Red Jacket from the anerican Humane Society was Demanding for me to leave my home & take the kids outside in the rain, while they distroyed my home & flower beds! I have Pictures of who was doing what, using whips on my daughtors baby Horse, using my babys bedding to catch dogs with, etc. Bringing wet animals from outside onto my new Hardwood floor, water ruins this kind of flooring! During the seizure, my 19-year-old son suffered a panic attack and was taken by Ambulance to a nearby hospital. And will remain on tranquilizing sedatines. My two young daughters, ages 3 and 10, were taken to a relative’s home by the Department of Social Services. How would you feel if some one caused you to loose all your Babies (Human, Furry & Feathered)in the same Day? Think about it & if you want to know the truth come to 3453 Petite Lane Vicki Rauch
Vicki Rauch

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Aug 29, 2008
 
Cruel wrote:
I agree, and it's sick that after taking 23 dogs they might not be able to do anything else!?!?!? What about the rest of the animals? So if I have say 400 dogs all mistreated and the county takes 23 of the dogs that are rescue, I'm allowed to mistreat the other 367?? Just plain wrong. I'm sure she had good intentions, but don't take on more than you can handle!
****The 23 Dogs thet left were by my Choice not by order of any one! Alot of these Animals were Rescued and are on Medication. I Do every thing for them. I should not be punished because of what others did to them, I'm trying to save them! I am SUPER WOMAN, I can out do any of you! Nothing was mistreated. I've been here since 1993 and this is the first time someone in the pooring rain saw this place un-imaculate.I have the Animal Controll Records to proove it .ask Mrs Cook what she saw I told people my place was imaculate at an early a,m, inspection last Dec. Olin erickson from lincoln times could tell you the same. He saw my place on a Good Day and He saw the worst day of my career because I invited him onto my property. I have hever had any thing to hide.
Vicki Rauch

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Aug 29, 2008
 
****As for The 24 Dogs, & 3 Goats that left It was by my Choice not by order of any one! Alot of these Animals here were Rescued and are on Medication. I Do every thing for them. This is a 24/7 Job! I should not be punished because of what others did to them, I'm trying to save them! Nothing was mistreated. This place is kept Imaculate.I have the Animal Controll Records to proove it Just ask Mrs Cook what she saw I told people my place was imaculate at an early a.m. Dec.6,2007 Olin Erickson from The Lincoln Times could tell you the same. He saw my place on a Good Day and He saw the worst day after I had been sick & The kennel help only worked half a Day. I invited him onto my property Because I have hever had any thing to hide.
Vicki Rauch

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Aug 29, 2008
 
Attempted To help wrote:
This is beyond sick! I know them and tried to help by taking a couple of the horses. We were able to save one and it is now doing well. The one pictured we tried to save and would have, but she insisted on having it back because her son wanted it back at her house so he could ride it when he wanted to...the sad thing is there are 2 young children living in the place and the entire place is covered in manure and animals...dead and alive. While I agree about getting the animals out...what about the children that can't read and write at age 10 because she has never been in school, or the 4 year old that doesn't knwo how to speak walking around in this mess?????
***This is full of Lies, What happened Did You Get Kicked Out Of Cornerstone Church? Now you are a sinner again!****God gave me a job to do, People need to mind their own business or ask if there is a problem? try to help someone, dont Judge thets another SIN! The 23 Dogs thet left were by my Choice not by order of any one! Alot of these Animals were Rescued and are on Medication. I Do every thing for them. I should not be punished because of what others did to them, I'm trying to save them! I can out do any of you! Nothing was mistreated. I've been here since 1993 and this is the first time someone in the pooring rain saw this place un-imaculate.I have the Animal Controll Records to proove it, ask Mrs Cook. I have hever had any thing to hide.
Vicki Rauch

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Aug 29, 2008
 
unknown wrote:
I agree, no one, dog or cat or person should have to go though that. i hope that woman burns in hell cuz of it
**** Seek God! Pray for understanding, There may be a way you could help some none or an animal. Go to Church. I Do every thing for Gods Animals, Its the mission he gave my family. I should not be Judged or punished because of what others did to them, I'm trying to save them! Nothing was Abused, Neglected, or mistreated. I've been here since 1993 and this is the first time someone (in the pooring rain) Found any thing wrong. I have the Animal Controll Records to proove it Just ask Mrs Cook what she saw I told people my place was Imaculate at an early a,m, inspection last Dec. Olin erickson from lincoln times could tell you the same. He saw my place on a Good Day, I have hever had any thing to hide. Come see for yourself!
Vicki Rauch

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Aug 29, 2008
 
Someone She Knows wrote:
I have read several different things on this particular topic and all in all from different sites have reported up to 375 animals on the 3 acre property. Which included dogs, cats, goats, birds, gerbils, horses, mice, and a llama. And included in that up to 40-50 animals was living in the modular home with her husband and children. A majority of the animals on her property didnt have any cover to protect them from the sun/weather conditions. The animals that did have water was either green or brown. And animal control actually found several puppies deak in an outside building on Tuesday morning when they were there. She needs to be put in jail over this and have charges on her from this. I wasnt going to say who I am but I have experienced what it is like to live at her home. I am 21 years old and my name is Amy, I am her stepdaughter and not by choice. I haven't spoke to her or my real father in numerous years with an exception of last year one time. Her home is disgusting, the property and conditions that these animals are in is redicilious. I just really dont understand how it got this out of control. I lived with her for one school year 7-8 years ago and I thought it was bad then. My heart goes out to all of these animals and hopefully something will be done about this, because this is not something that any animal of any kind should have to go threw. Her neighbors have been complaining for years about the amount of animals and the smell, I'm just glad that finally after all this time that something is being done abot it. On the LincolnTimesNews.com page she claims that she is sick and tired of the harassment that she's getting from Lincoln County ... well if she didnt have the conditions that these animals are in and the amount of animals she wouldnt be bothered by this.... What all websites have you went to so I can continue reading on this because I'm only pulling up a few websites. Hopefully something will be done about this. And my heart again goes out to all of these animals.~~Amy
*** We Pray for you & your sister often, I see yall still like to lie. You were treated like a princess here but you chose your moms money over real parent LOVE. I feel Sorry For You! All you have read is alot of lies. Every Animal here has shelter from rain & Sun and are fed very well. By the way June 6, 2007 your Dad almost Died and had to have emergency surgury. he was in a wheel chair for a while, He is still not able to work.I hope your mom, Tim, Ryan & Shelby and yourself are doing o.k. We do miss yall.
Concerned for You

Concord, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Aug 29, 2008
 
Even a rescuer needs to know when to say when. You can't save them all and have to consider the quality of life of the ones you have. I rescue and have 9 dogs at the moment and 4 horses. You must make a small fortune becuase to do proper feed and vet care, it takes a lot of money for that as well as time for training and working on social skills to make the adoptable.

Who cares if you're grandfathered in, there's still a limit on how many animals you can fit on your property and have good living conditions for them. How the heck can that many big dogs in a pen get proper exersize?

God may have gave you the job but he needs to give you the common sense to say when. You may feel in your heart that this was what you are meant to do but you may not have got the whole message from him. You need to put your family first before those animals. Lies or not, pictures are louder than words and from what I seen, no child or adult needs to be living in that mess. You have mental issues that need professional help. There is a need that needs to be met in your life.
Shame on you

Concord, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Aug 29, 2008
 
Lashing out at your step daughter on a public form show just how low you are. Get a life.
JILL KARPIK

Mocksville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Aug 29, 2008
 
Vicki Rauch, please do not include me in your fiasco. I am over all of this with you and Mike. My girls are upset. I am upset. But I choose to not be a part of all this. You can't be serious about missing all of us. You made me laugh. The last time my girls attempted to talk to their dad alone, you wouldn't shut up. For 45 minutes you and Mike bashed me without knowing I could hear it all. Then I spoke up and you all didn't have anything to say and we left. I LEFT. I don't like you and I don't like what you do to people and animals. You people victimized my family, myself, Tim, Amy, Shelbie, and Ryan. Now stop it. My daughter wants Mike to sign his paternity rights over, she has a real dad and it's not Mike. The day she turns 18 it will be done and you know why. Because I don't think you people are worth me spending more thousands of dollars for what it's worth. Good bye, good luck, and god bless the animals.
Hmmm

Concord, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Aug 29, 2008
 
Quoted from a newspaper ..."The breeding is my business. We have no other income"

So you breed and "rescue"...after looking at some of the pictures you have a lot of purebred looking dogs lumped together...anyone thinking puppy mill?

We're aren't stupid and buying youre excuses...grow up, put your big girl pants on and take responsibility for your actions.
Someone She Knows

Mocksville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Aug 29, 2008
 
Vicki Rauch wrote:
<quoted text>*****You,Like My Neighbors, and others, too Quick to Judge someone without asking "What is Going On?" You do not know the full story. I am a Rescuer. I have been for over 20 years. The Horse was worse and has gotten better! He was in a Pasture with 4 others. The rest are not Skinny! They were all fed the same(alfalfa Cubes & Pellets, Beet Pulp, Sweet Feed & Hay along with Grass in 4 seperate rotated Pastures. Apple & Oat Treets, Bread, Bagles & Sugar Cubes Too. Dewormed on schedule, he has had Coggins and was examined by 2 Vets. I take in Poor Animals Hairless & Skinny, Because no one else around here has the guts to do so! Why should I be punished because of what others did, I am helping the abandoned Animals?
Me, like your neighbors ... Vicki, Remember I lived with you for one year while I was in school. I know the conditions, I know the story. You say that you take in abandoned animals beacuse no one else has the guts to do so, but when were you going to say no to the amount of animals that you had under your "care"??? There is a point where you have to say no because of the care that animals need.
Someone She Knows

Mocksville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Aug 29, 2008
 
Vicki Rauch wrote:
God Gave Me This Job! I fell a responsibility to take animals in because of a lack of animal rescues in the area and an overburdened Lincoln County animal shelter. I have done a Great Job. Yall need to talk to people I have helped and adopted animals to. The scrutiny by the county and state is Harassment! I believes my neighbors James & Judy Barnes, Vickie Rogers, & Ronda Barker continued complaints about noise and odor since last November have led officials to stick their noses into a dispute between private property owners.Lincoln County Commissioners Think They Are "GOD". They should be looking into these people for one of them has a son Dealing Drugs at one of Denvers Bars. They have lied to public officials & should be punished. I intend to take a lawsuit out on every one involved as soon as I can find a reputable Attorney! I have been here since before Lincoln County had Zoning, I AM GRANFATHERED IN! Randy Hawkins from Zoning, told me I was 2 years ago. Now he says he changed his mind, NO the commissioners did it for him!
“I’m sick and tired of the harassment that I’m getting from Lincoln County” I have been Falsley arrested twice. The county is trying to hide this but I have the proof. The seizure Tuesday was heavy-handed enforcement. They treated me & my 3 children Badley. The man in the Red Jacket from the anerican Humane Society was Demanding for me to leave my home & take the kids outside in the rain, while they distroyed my home & flower beds! I have Pictures of who was doing what, using whips on my daughtors baby Horse, using my babys bedding to catch dogs with, etc. Bringing wet animals from outside onto my new Hardwood floor, water ruins this kind of flooring! During the seizure, my 19-year-old son suffered a panic attack and was taken by Ambulance to a nearby hospital. And will remain on tranquilizing sedatines. My two young daughters, ages 3 and 10, were taken to a relative’s home by the Department of Social Services. How would you feel if some one caused you to loose all your Babies (Human, Furry & Feathered)in the same Day? Think about it & if you want to know the truth come to 3453 Petite Lane Vicki Rauch
They may of used your baby's bedding to catch dogs and other animals with but common sense to catch a animal without getting bit, you catch them with a towel, blanket, and maybe beding, etc. You say that if people want the truth to come to your property ... But Vicki when my sister wanted to see our "father" you said that we were to stay where the sign was saying to keep out until someone came to our vehicle. Not even letting his own "daughter" on the property to see him. So why would you let some stranger on your property to see the conditions. Its alot easier to clean up messes and other stuff when animals are not there. You may try to bring my mother into this but she wants no part of this fiasco. She put her comment in here because you brought her name into this. Keep my mother out of this, this has nothing to do with her. As for our property Mike ("biological father") is allowed to come here, but only him. You always put your nose into everyone else's business and cause nothing but pain and confusion. Shelbie and I want nothing to do with you! Shelbie and I had to go to therapy for several years because of how we were treated and such ... You ask how would I feel if someone caused me to loose all of my babies (human, furry, and feathered)? Well I wouldn't let conditions get so badly that someone else had to step in and clean up my act.... Oh wait, you tried to do this to my mother, you trashed my mother's house which there is a police report, took off with me and put me into another school, and the only way my mother knew that I was around here is that the school contacted her and then she came and got me back. You tried to make Shelbie say that my mother beat her when she never did. You say that we lie .. Seriously Vicki, get a life!
Someone She Knows

Mocksville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Aug 29, 2008
 
Vicki Rauch wrote:
<quoted text>*** We Pray for you & your sister often, I see yall still like to lie. You were treated like a princess here but you chose your moms money over real parent LOVE. I feel Sorry For You! All you have read is alot of lies. Every Animal here has shelter from rain & Sun and are fed very well. By the way June 6, 2007 your Dad almost Died and had to have emergency surgury. he was in a wheel chair for a while, He is still not able to work.I hope your mom, Tim, Ryan & Shelby and yourself are doing o.k. We do miss yall.
You are still saying that we are all liars ... You say that you treated me like a princess but I chose my mother's mother over your "real parent love". You never treated me like a princess, I remember nights of Shelbie going to bed without food because 7PM was her bed time. What kid goes to go bed at 7PM without food. Bringing up Shelbie in this ... She is a beautiful young lady and is making a great life for herself. If you say that I was treated like a princess then you are blind, you used to acuse my sister and I of being brainwashed by my mother. No, we had a mother than cared for us like we were supposed to be cared for and has common sense and truly cared for us like a mother should. You say that every animal has shelter from the rain and sun and are fed very well ... well pictures speak louder than words Vicki. As for my "father", this has nothing to do with him, and if you "missed" us so much, where was our phone call when he was in surgery? You know where I work because of my myspace page, you know my mother's business, so why no phone call. My mother, father (Tim), Ryan, Shelbie, and I are doing wonderful and making wonderful lives for ourselves.
Someone She Knows

Mocksville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
Aug 29, 2008
 
Vicki Rauch wrote:
God Gave Me This Job! I fell a responsibility to take animals in because of a lack of animal rescues in the area and an overburdened Lincoln County animal shelter. I have done a Great Job. Yall need to talk to people I have helped and adopted animals to. The scrutiny by the county and state is Harassment! I believes my neighbors James & Judy Barnes, Vickie Rogers, & Ronda Barker continued complaints about noise and odor since last November have led officials to stick their noses into a dispute between private property owners.Lincoln County Commissioners Think They Are "GOD".(part removed look at above post) They treated me & my 3 children Badley. The man in the Red Jacket from the anerican Humane Society was Demanding for me to leave my home & take the kids outside in the rain, while they distroyed my home & flower beds! I have Pictures of who was doing what, using whips on my daughtors baby Horse, using my babys bedding to catch dogs with, etc. Bringing wet animals from outside onto my new Hardwood floor, water ruins this kind of flooring! During the seizure, my 19-year-old son suffered a panic attack and was taken by Ambulance to a nearby hospital. And will remain on tranquilizing sedatines. My two young daughters, ages 3 and 10, were taken to a relative’s home by the Department of Social Services. How would you feel if some one caused you to loose all your Babies (Human, Furry & Feathered)in the same Day? Think about it & if you want to know the truth come to 3453 Petite Lane Vicki Rauch
Removed part of the above quote so I could post what I needed to in one post ....

They may of used your baby's bedding to catch dogs and other animals with but common sense to catch a animal without getting bit, you catch them with a towel, blanket, and maybe beding, etc. You say that if people want the truth to come to your property ... But Vicki when my sister wanted to see our "father" you said that we were to stay where the sign was saying to keep out until someone came to our vehicle. Not even letting his own "daughter" on the property to see him. So why would you let some stranger on your property to see the conditions. Its alot easier to clean up messes and other stuff when animals are not there. You may try to bring my mother into this but she wants no part of this fiasco. She put her comment in here because you brought her name into this. Keep my mother out of this, this has nothing to do with her. As for our property Mike ("biological father") is allowed to come here, but only him. You always put your nose into everyone else's business and cause nothing but pain and confusion. Shelbie and I want nothing to do with you! Shelbie and I had to go to therapy for several years because of how we were treated and such ... You ask how would I feel if someone caused me to loose all of my babies (human, furry, and feathered)? Well I wouldn't let conditions get so badly that someone else had to step in and clean up my act.... Oh wait, you tried to do this to my mother, you trashed my mother's house which there is a police report, took off with me and put me into another school, and the only way my mother knew that I was around here is that the school contacted her and then she came and got me back. You tried to make Shelbie say that my mother beat her when she never did. You say that we lie .. Seriously Vicki, get a life!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 7
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Denver Discussions

Search the Denver Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
NC Who do you support for U.S. Senate in North Car... (Oct '10) 3 hr State of Florida 56,402
Leaders: I-77 expanding with toll lanes will ha... (May '11) Jul 25 elsie 2
Mothers that leaves their children Jul 21 Scott-L 15
nurse works at prison Jul 15 Scott-L 2
parking tickets Jul 13 Kayla 4
looking for your confessions. (May '12) Jul 3 Barney Fife 66
Pop Warner football Jul 1 Gang Banger 5
•••
•••
•••
•••

Denver Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Denver People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Denver News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Denver
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••