Transportation issues get community a...

Transportation issues get community attention

There are 4 comments on the Lincoln Times-News story from Jun 19, 2009, titled Transportation issues get community attention. In it, Lincoln Times-News reports that:

In what organizers described as an unprecedented gathering, local leaders from a variety of boards, agencies and organizations met Wednesday to discuss future transportation needs for Lincoln County .

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Lincoln Times-News.

Lowesville

Gastonia, NC

#1 Jun 29, 2009
If everyone had use of sirens and emergency lights they could also complete in one minute.
DoesItMatter

Piedmont, SC

#2 Jul 4, 2009
I live on a road that is set at 35 lots of people speed on it and dont get caught. Police and other emergency vehicles also speed on it very fast and very dangerous with out lights or sirens or anything. To tell the truth I think Ive seen them go slower with their lights on! lol
Anyway, no one seems to follow any speed limits and they rarely pay attention to street lights so no matter what you do they will be problems be it highway or neighborhood street.
BigJake 2

United States

#3 Jul 4, 2009
Dear DoesItMatter,
Maybe not to them, but to me it does.
If you are not afraid of getting shot in your neighborhood, do like others are doing now.
Go out here by the road, see a car coming, hold a hair dryer and point it at them and as they go by, follow the car as if you are using a radar gun. You will be surprised how many slow down. You only have to do this a few times, the speeders either stop comng through, or they will slow down, thinking they are going to see you. lol
DoesItMatter

Piedmont, SC

#4 Jul 5, 2009
Nah its not that bad I just dont think anyone would care either way.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Denver Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Any easy girls in Denver? Jun 25 Need2GetLaid 1
luter Jun 18 luter 1
Mistress Asha NYC was born a MAN (Apr '13) Jun 17 HumanGarbageCanDan 36
WARNING WARNING. Homewrecker moved to your area. (Jan '15) Jun 15 Ronnie Mund 5
News Police: Felon sold heroin to cop Jun 6 Quarter Horse House 2
looking for your confessions. (May '12) Jun 1 CGJ 73
getting to the truth. (Mar '10) May '16 CGJ 37

Denver Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance