Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
TSF

Fayetteville, NC

#41347 Aug 2, 2013
You turd. She is a single mother because the husband was taken in an accident.
Pro-American wrote:
<quoted text>Had your govt school taught that single mother to keep her legs closed, focus on her education, to choose a career path to where she possesses the skill set to excel,(and no, prostitution is not an acceptable career path), and to not even think about starting a family until she was mature enough to handle the responsibilities that come along with children, she wouldn't be in that predicament!
But then again, that's part of the liberal agenda being taught by govt schools! Live liberal and free and rely on others, mainly the govt/taxpayers, for your every need!
TSF

Fayetteville, NC

#41348 Aug 2, 2013
So you think spending $30,000 + to a private school for my kids to take online courses that I can get at home for $300 is a wise investment? Sounds like you may have attended one of those fantastic schools yourself..
The Enemy Within wrote:
<quoted text>
Sounds like a very wise investment. After all what $$ amount would you put on the future of your children.
waco1909

Park Ridge, IL

#41349 Aug 2, 2013
The Enemy Within wrote:
<quoted text>
Sounds like a very wise investment. After all what $$ amount would you put on the future of your children.
Our children promote rap music and sex education.
TSF

Fayetteville, NC

#41350 Aug 2, 2013
Putting a focus on core curriculum is one of the few things republican Governor McCorey is doing that I agree with. The other brilliant thing he says he will do is to eliminate the senseless, useless and needless waste of time having students taking non diagnostic state tests .
The Enemy Within wrote:
<quoted text>
Pro, don't forget that today's teachers are teaching from a preset curriculum.
Children today will be good fund raisers, test takers and participants in life. Few leaders are being
waco1909

Park Ridge, IL

#41351 Aug 2, 2013
TSF wrote:
Putting a focus on core curriculum is one of the few things republican Governor McCorey is doing that I agree with. The other brilliant thing he says he will do is to eliminate the senseless, useless and needless waste of time having students taking non diagnostic state tests .
<quoted text>
Education promotes diagnostics and alternative life styles.
TSF

Fayetteville, NC

#41352 Aug 2, 2013
Well, you have a point in that private schools can be used to temporarily insulate a child from corruptive influences found in the general population of public schools. Admittedly, that is no small factor because the more mature child has a better chance of avoiding the pitfalls of drugs, alcohol, crime and risky sexual behavior. But the key word is temporary. The greater republican efforts to destroy public schools will bear fruit in the future with more crime, more illegal drugs, more alcoholism and more risky sexual behavior. The reasons are that more than 60% of the parent population cannot afford private schools even with the state subsidy , the private schools are not presently even in existence in most rural areas, the present private school legislation is a prescription for abuse and fraud, the anti education fervor will discourage the location of job creating businesses and the public schools without adequate funding can easily become more violent and chaotic.
Pro-American wrote:
<quoted text>Nice over exaggeration! The SAT test scores, the graduation rates, university admissions, etc... don't lie! Surely you've heard the phrase "you get what you pay for?" Again, you, in general, can choose to live the ritzy lifestyle while being asshole deep in debt to impress people you don't know and send your children to govt schools to mingle with the rapist, drug pushing, gangster thugs only to be indoctrinated, and maybe, if you're lucky, your child can be one too OR you can forgo all of the material things that arent important and invest in your child's future. I'll stick with the private schools!

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#41353 Aug 2, 2013
TSF wrote:
You turd. She is a single mother because the husband was taken in an accident.
<quoted text>
Yet you failed to mention all of the details. Typical Commucrat, change the parameters of your argument to best suit your needs!

In that case, your govt school failed to teach the husband the same lessons as the wife. If they'd learned anything in govt schools, they'd both had established careers before they started their family and after the husnand's passing, she would've had life insurance, accidental death insurance, etc... to take care of her and her child. But since the govt schools FAILED both of these citizens, what insurance she received, if any, was squandered away because your govt school also failed her in the lesson of self responsibility, obviously, which has led to her employment at Hardee's. Maybe her child will be lucky enough to receive one of those private school vouchers, Cramerton Christian is only $3K a year, she'll have $1,500 left over to play with.

Location hidden

#41354 Aug 2, 2013
TSF wrote:
So you think spending $30,000 + to a private school for my kids to take online courses that I can get at home for $300 is a wise investment? Sounds like you may have attended one of those fantastic schools yourself..
<quoted text>
You are actually dumber than I originally thought!

Location hidden

#41355 Aug 2, 2013
TSF wrote:
Well, you have a point in that private schools can be used to temporarily insulate a child from corruptive influences found in the general population of public schools. Admittedly, that is no small factor because the more mature child has a better chance of avoiding the pitfalls of drugs, alcohol, crime and risky sexual behavior. But the key word is temporary. The greater republican efforts to destroy public schools will bear fruit in the future with more crime, more illegal drugs, more alcoholism and more risky sexual behavior. The reasons are that more than 60% of the parent population cannot afford private schools even with the state subsidy , the private schools are not presently even in existence in most rural areas, the present private school legislation is a prescription for abuse and fraud, the anti education fervor will discourage the location of job creating businesses and the public schools without adequate funding can easily become more violent and chaotic.
<quoted text>
This is where you've been drinking the Commucrats Kool-aid. Republicans are not out to destroy govt schools, they're only trying to improve them by getting rid of the corruption. For example, doing away with tenure now means you can rid the system of inadequate teachers and replace them with quality teachers, thus improving education for the children. I see these teachers bitching and moaning about this but school isn't about them, it's about the children! I do agree however that govt schools are top heavy, to many chiefs and not enough qualified Indians.
Again, more than 60% CAN afford private schools, their priorities just aren't in order...by their choice. Not everyone has to attend pricey private schools, there are cheaper private schools that offer similar results, that's just the one we chose.
Businesses welcome the private school students, I'm not quite sure where you get your info. Now with manufacturing jobs, yes, most private school students are over qualified, but that's why we have govt schools.:)
Govt schools are violent and chaotic due to the culture and environment that the students are brought up in, which is the same culture and environment that the govt schools teach. They're just products of your own system!
It's quite obvious that you've never inquired with any private school, if so, your children would be in one. The quality of education is night and day and I'm sure you, like any parent, wants what's best for their child. Unfortunately most parents in today's society, not you necessarily, put themselves before their children.

Location hidden

#41356 Aug 2, 2013
TSF wrote:
The only reason I oppose the voter ID bill is that it wastes money addressing a non problem. I think I must be qualified to do brain surgery. Since I don't need credentials, I will do your first surgery at a d10% discount.
<quoted text>
So you'd rather waste taxpayer's money on more frivolous things like making sure private school teachers are qualified to teach? Don't you think the private schools spend their own money to vet their teachers? Hell, their reputation as a school depends on it, they don't need the govt to run their schools, the govt can't run their own!
With the new Voter ID laws, we'll see in the next election results just how much fraud really exists!
TSF

Fayetteville, NC

#41357 Aug 3, 2013
The only significant voter fraud in this state in the last 30 years was in Caldwell county where republikans were buying votes on a large and pervasive scale. Three of the vote buyers got prison time while those republikans who were supplying the money walked. So since there have been 2 (two)_ confirmed cases of voter ID fraud in the state in the last 5 elections, republican kommies want to spend millions of taxpayer dollars solving a non problem? BS. If they were concerned about fraud, you would be hearing about vote buying.
Passing a law eliminating the need for private school teachers to have any education themselves? Nothing like a 6 grader teaching a 5th grader. But that's only for PRIVATE Schools.
Passing a law eliminating the criminal background checks for PRIVATE school personnel? What could possibly go wrong there?
So you spend over $13,000 per year for your kid to attend a private school which will not list the credentials of their teachers? That only offers advanced classes on line? You think that is a bargin? I don't buy that baloney home boy. What are the REAL reasons the kid is being sent to the private school?
Pro-American wrote:
<quoted text>So you'd rather waste taxpayer's money on more frivolous things like making sure private school teachers are qualified to teach? Don't you think the private schools spend their own money to vet their teachers? Hell, their reputation as a school depends on it, they don't need the govt to run their schools, the govt can't run their own!
With the new Voter ID laws, we'll see in the next election results just how much fraud really exists!
TSF

Fayetteville, NC

#41358 Aug 3, 2013
Right. You are going to hire quality teachers with the nation's lowest pay scale and a national reputation for anti education legislation? The teachers are angry with good reason, but they will do their best to teach the offspring of ignorant republican
morons in the hopes that some of the children will have a chance to do something more rewarding than tail rips saws, smell mule farts all day and dolf spinners in now non existent cotton mills. Teachers have hope for the future of children. A long deceased relative was a teacher during the 30's depression and taught 2 1/2 years with no pay. She chopped wood for the school stove, cooked beans for the childrens lunch and even bought supplies with her own limited money. People like her labored a lifetime to help unappreciative idiots like you. Teachers like her are still trying to stamp out the ignorance that people like you want to perpetuate.
Pro-American wrote:
<quoted text>This is where you've been drinking the Commucrats Kool-aid. Republicans are not out to destroy govt schools, they're only trying to improve them by getting rid of the corruption. For example, doing away with tenure now means you can rid the system of inadequate teachers and replace them with quality teachers, thus improving education for the children. I see these teachers bitching and moaning about this but school isn't about them, it's about the children! I do agree however that govt schools are top heavy, to many chiefs and not enough qualified Indians.
Again, more than 60% CAN afford private schools, their priorities just aren't in order...by their choice. Not everyone has to attend pricey private schools, there are cheaper private schools that offer similar results, that's just the one we chose.
Businesses welcome the private school students, I'm not quite sure where you get your info. Now with manufacturing jobs, yes, most private school students are over qualified, but that's why we have govt schools.:)
Govt schools are violent and chaotic due to the culture and environment that the students are brought up in, which is the same culture and environment that the govt schools teach. They're just products of your own system!
It's quite obvious that you've never inquired with any private school, if so, your children would be in one. The quality of education is night and day and I'm sure you, like any parent, wants what's best for their child. Unfortunately most parents in today's society, not you necessarily, put themselves before their children.
waco1909

Park Ridge, IL

#41359 Aug 3, 2013
Oral sex promotes tooth decay.
waco1909

Park Ridge, IL

#41360 Aug 3, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
Oral sex promotes tooth decay.
I should know,I wear dentures.
waco1909

Lenoir, NC

#41361 Aug 3, 2013
Pro-American wrote:
<quoted text>You are actually dumber than I originally thought!
So what, I just kissed and had sex with Michael Jackson's corpse.

“Seek Light”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#41362 Aug 3, 2013
Well its good to be back folks.Just got back from Detroit where I bought some houses and property, now is the time, their giving it away now.I see Allen martel Michelle Gail ho is pretending to be me again, with a few of her psycho posts..I knew she wanted done attention.

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#41363 Aug 3, 2013
Taxpayer wrote:
I have wrote Burr numerous times not one answer.
We need a none of the above on the ballet.
You can get an automated response letter about certain issues.
your future president

Morganton, NC

#41364 Aug 3, 2013
whomever has been bought out will win ..always has always will
TSF

Fayetteville, NC

#41365 Aug 4, 2013
43% of all jobs in metro areas (including Charlotte, Raleigh, Greensboro, Winston Salem , etc.)require a college BS degree or better. So NC republikan legislators want to destroy public education. Exactly how they think creating more ignorance will attract employers and improve the state economy is unclear.
TSF

Fayetteville, NC

#41366 Aug 4, 2013
Eric Larson has written a new book about the NC republican legislature. Its called "Garden of Beasts". On the surface it seems to be about the Nazi party in Germany in the 30s and 40s but the parallels with the NC republican legislature are unmistakable. Seig Heil Governor McCookie.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Denver Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Anchors aweigh: Marina has plan for restaurant ... (Apr '10) Sat Boogieman 46
News Is Gaston land still over-valued? May '15 High Pitch 2
brittany Robinson May '15 theshizzle 1
age of strategy Apr '15 soccerguy 1
If Affordable Care Act is tossed by SCOTUS wha... Apr '15 john 1
new guy in town Mar '15 musicman88 3
looking for your confessions. (May '12) Mar '15 Barney Fife 70
More from around the web

Denver People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Denver Mortgages