Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...

“Vote”

Since: May 12

Houston

#40932 Jul 7, 2013
Paula Deen wrote:
<quoted text>Too bad we can't say the same about you bozo.
Yeah. Too bad, loser. Pick a name, stick with it. Act like you got some guts.

“Vote”

Since: May 12

Houston

#40933 Jul 7, 2013
Taxpayer wrote:
Obama refuses to designate this devout Black Muslim terrorist group a terrorist organization and they paid him back in kind. Fresh on the heels of his Africa trip (where Nigeria was not one of his stops), Boko Haram (Western education is sinful) slaughters of busload of kids. These Muslims murdered civilians, including health workers on vaccination campaigns, teachers and government workers. They burned 30 kids alive and that is ok with Obama. He just looks the other way.
I did not ignore this filth. Obama will go down in history. As a traitor.
TSF

Clinton, NC

#40934 Jul 7, 2013
We have been around and around about the existence of your paranoid perception of pervasive brainwashing of students in public schools.(The alleged kidnapping of students by public schools--- etc) Besides the SOS you have spewed forth in past posts, could you give specific examples of this occurrence in our NC public schools . Show me the curriculum guides that contain this alleged atrocity.
Taxpayer wrote:
<quoted text>
Fabian Socialist mindset is what they teach in public schools. That is one of the brain-washing unspoken tools to dumb down our children by the state. Turning them into submissive obedient servants for the state to use as they see fit.
TSF

Clinton, NC

#40935 Jul 7, 2013
Exactly what is the name of this "devout Black Muslim terrorist group"?
Taxpayer wrote:
Obama refuses to designate this devout Black Muslim terrorist group a terrorist organization and they paid him back in kind. Fresh on the heels of his Africa trip (where Nigeria was not one of his stops), Boko Haram (Western education is sinful) slaughters of busload of kids. These Muslims murdered civilians, including health workers on vaccination campaigns, teachers and government workers. They burned 30 kids alive and that is ok with Obama. He just looks the other way.
TSF

Clinton, NC

#40936 Jul 7, 2013
Please name the states, schools and teachers who require this reading assignment.
Wabash Tsunami wrote:
The Socialists and Fabian Societies still exist....Look at the banks who head up the Fed who helped create the FDIC, IMF; ETC..
Read...the creature from Jekyll Island...."Edwards" Must reading for kids in High School
<quoted text>
Icey waters

Paris, France

#40938 Jul 7, 2013
Are there any women on this site that can tell me who they masturbate over and how they do it.
abcd

Mount Juliet, TN

#40939 Jul 7, 2013
Ghost Dog wrote:
Why would any sane person vote for a Repuglican after what they have done to our nation and our military? For 30+ years they have worked to stagnate or lower wages, remove all benefits from workers jobs, move all liveable wage jobs overseas, reduce the Federal Income, thereby growing $12 Trillion in Deficits with $500+Billion in interesat each year, start and bungle two useless wars, waste $3 Trillion in Iraq, divide the nation using Fox Noise and Limbaugh, spreading hate, resentment, prejudice, intolerance and racism. WHY would anyone want to be a Repuglican, they must hate themselves and translate that to hating the American Dream and America. Plus, they are all hypocrites, ie, Newt, Rudy, McCain, Palin, Ensign, Boehner, Beck, Limbaugh, et al. Repuglicans need to be told, "NO" at the ballot
box, vote Democratic, at least they try to help average, working Americans. Remember who brought US NAFTA, the American Free Trade Agreement, repeal of Glass-Steagall which caused the financial crisis, along with deregulation of the financial institutions started by Reagan in 1981 and first causing the S&L Fraud. Repuglicans are more dangerous than Al Qaeda, the Taliban (which Reagan and Daddy Bush created, funded, trained and left in charge of Afghanistan), Russia and China combined, they are the "Domestic Enemy" of America and it's future.
Bill Clinton signed the nafta bill. He came to parsons Tn to explain how it would help that county grow,(got it on video)
decatur count had 9 sewing factories employed people from surrounding counties also. 2 months later all but one factory moved to mexico. pretty much killed 5 counties.
TSF

Clinton, NC

#40941 Jul 7, 2013
Following diplomatic negotiations dating back to 1986 among the three nations, the leaders met in San Antonio, Texas, on December 17, 1992, to sign NAFTA. U.S. President George H. W. Bush, Canadian Prime Minister Brian Mulroney and Mexican President Carlos Salinas, each responsible for spearheading and promoting the agreement, ceremonially signed it. The signed agreement then needed to be ratified by each nation's legislative or parliamentary branch.

Notice that Clinton took office on Jan 20, 1993
So the truth is that George HW Bush and republikans pushed the agreement through, it was approved by congress and the newly elected Clinton signed it. It was a terrible agreement that republikans authored and now disown and attribute to Clinton. Typical republican dishonesty. They lie about almost everything except being pushing tax breaks for the rich.
abcd wrote:
<quoted text>
Bill Clinton signed the nafta bill. He came to parsons Tn to explain how it would help that county grow,(got it on video)
decatur count had 9 sewing factories employed people from surrounding counties also. 2 months later all but one factory moved to mexico. pretty much killed 5 counties.
Taxpayer

Gatesville, NC

#40942 Jul 7, 2013
If politicians introduced a bill mandating the slaughter of all human babies under the age of two years; but called it,“The Little Babies Protection Act,” establishment conservatives and unthinking people all over the Country would be clamoring for its passage. We have become a shallow and easily deceived people. If it sounds good on the surface, we are all for it. We assume the proposal will live up to its name. We don’t trouble ourselves to actually read proposals and analyze them before we clamor for passage. The name,“parental rights amendment”(PRA), sounds so good! But it actually strips parents of their God-delegated authority over their children, and transfers that authority to the federal government.
Taxpayer

Gatesville, NC

#40943 Jul 7, 2013
TSF wrote:
Exactly what is the name of this "devout Black Muslim terrorist group"?
<quoted text>
All you have to do is read, it is there.
TSF

Clinton, NC

#40944 Jul 8, 2013
Give me the name, just the name. I'll research and read read carefully. If its credible , I will accept it. If not credible ,(like the public schools kidnapping children for instance) I will throw the BS flag.
Taxpayer wrote:
<quoted text>
All you have to do is read, it is there.
TSF

Clinton, NC

#40945 Jul 8, 2013
Exactly . Kind of like the Defense of Marriage Act. Who would not want to defend marriage? Like many others, I am repulsed ad nauseous by the TV news clips of gays kissing on the mouth and groping each other. But underneath all the hype, DOMA also attempts to codify religious dogma into civil law which is an attack on freedom of religion and the very reason this country was established. Talk about commies!! And pathetically, most of the legislators presenting this bill, at the urging of lobbyist, lack the intellectual sophistication to realize the insidious actual intent.
Kind of like the NC Voter Protection and Integrity Act. Who would be against protecting voters from whatever and insuring the integrity of elections? But underneath the hype, millions of taxpayer dollars are spent on a non problem which is the stalking horse for actually reducing the number of voters who are young, old, black, Hispanic who are coincidentally predominately democrat. So actually it diminishes election integrity, attacks certain voters and ignores the only real election fraud (republikan vote buying) to occur in NC in half a century.
Taxpayer wrote:
If politicians introduced a bill mandating the slaughter of all human babies under the age of two years; but called it,“The Little Babies Protection Act,” establishment conservatives and unthinking people all over the Country would be clamoring for its passage. We have become a shallow and easily deceived people. If it sounds good on the surface, we are all for it. We assume the proposal will live up to its name. We don’t trouble ourselves to actually read proposals and analyze them before we clamor for passage. The name,“parental rights amendment”(PRA), sounds so good! But it actually strips parents of their God-delegated authority over their children, and transfers that authority to the federal government.

Since: May 09

Location hidden

#40946 Jul 8, 2013
TSF wrote:
Perhaps you actually believe that . I understand that my idea that the product of our legislature should stay within the confines of the constitutional structure rather than legislators personal interest or beliefs is confusing to republikans. That idea was clearly settled in the 1790s in the case of Bayard vs Singleton but has been resisted by republikans even to this day.
But I think I understand your perception of freedom which would be: Freedom of republikans to tell everyone else what to think, say, do and how to live. Freedom of republikans to establish an "official" religion. Freedom of large corporations to legislate out competition from small business, Freedom of politician s to take unlimited "contributions" from the lobbyist , Freedom of the republican speaker of the house to hand out bribes on the house floor, Freedom to use child labor in factories, Freedom to eliminate all worker protections, Freedom from the burden of public education and the insight it gives the populace, Freedom of the well connected to raid the US treasury , bankrupt the nation, eliminate voting for blacks, Hispanics , women or anyone else who doesn't fall in line with the republikan vision of a government for the corporations, of the corporations and by the corporations.
<quoted text>
You are the perfect example of one who has been indoctrinated by liberal dogma in the schools. I'm talking public and independent private schools as well. You sound as if you're quoting from a liberal democrat script.
Waco 1909

Kenmore, WA

#40947 Jul 8, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah, like waco the wanker will go down in history as a bipolar gay pedophile masturbator.
Are you jealous martel allen ho? So what if I'm bipolar, gay, love kids and sexually gratify myself.....it's a free country and that's what makes America GREAT!!!!
TSF

Clinton, NC

#40948 Jul 8, 2013
Right. The public school teachers insidiously and seditiously inserted liberal dogma into my arithmetic, geometry, algebra , chemistry, physics, biology and calculus lessons. Exactly how one would accomplish that , I cannot imagine, but being an expert on such matters, I am sure you or some other paranoid republikan can explain that to me. Perhaps it was done in US history lessons during discussions of the Declaration of Independence, the US Constitution or the Bill of Rights? No? I didn't think so. I keep asking any of you goomers for the evidence, for instance the curriculum guides containing this liberal dogma, but no. Its just
paranoid generalizations and allegations spewing forth from the beckerheads who believe any BS slung out by any conservative talking head looking for ratings.
I challenge you to produce the evidence if any exists anywhere other than in your boogy man imagination..
Robert Stowe wrote:
<quoted text>You are the perfect example of one who has been indoctrinated by liberal dogma in the schools. I'm talking public and independent private schools as well. You sound as if you're quoting from a liberal democrat script.
Brandi

Lenoir, NC

#40949 Jul 8, 2013
Icey waters wrote:
Are there any women on this site that can tell me who they masturbate over and how they do it.
Yea, YOU Babe Doll o mine.
Taxpayer

Gatesville, NC

#40951 Jul 10, 2013
TSF wrote:
Perhaps you actually believe that . I understand that my idea that the product of our legislature should stay within the confines of the constitutional structure rather than legislators personal interest or beliefs is confusing to republikans. That idea was clearly settled in the 1790s in the case of Bayard vs Singleton but has been resisted by republikans even to this day.
But I think I understand your perception of freedom which would be: Freedom of republikans to tell everyone else what to think, say, do and how to live. Freedom of republikans to establish an "official" religion. Freedom of large corporations to legislate out competition from small business, Freedom of politician s to take unlimited "contributions" from the lobbyist , Freedom of the republican speaker of the house to hand out bribes on the house floor, Freedom to use child labor in factories, Freedom to eliminate all worker protections, Freedom from the burden of public education and the insight it gives the populace, Freedom of the well connected to raid the US treasury , bankrupt the nation, eliminate voting for blacks, Hispanics , women or anyone else who doesn't fall in line with the republikan vision of a government for the corporations, of the corporations and by the corporations.
<quoted text>
Like I said. You do not have a clue what freedom is or what to do with it.
Taxpayer

Gatesville, NC

#40952 Jul 10, 2013
TSF wrote:
Exactly what is the name of this "devout Black Muslim terrorist group"?
<quoted text>
Like I said. Read the post it is right there.
Taxpayer

Gatesville, NC

#40953 Jul 10, 2013
TSF wrote:
Please name the states, schools and teachers who require this reading assignment.
<quoted text>
All
Taxpayer

Gatesville, NC

#40954 Jul 10, 2013
TSF wrote:
Right. The public school teachers insidiously and seditiously inserted liberal dogma into my arithmetic, geometry, algebra , chemistry, physics, biology and calculus lessons. Exactly how one would accomplish that , I cannot imagine, but being an expert on such matters, I am sure you or some other paranoid republikan can explain that to me. Perhaps it was done in US history lessons during discussions of the Declaration of Independence, the US Constitution or the Bill of Rights? No? I didn't think so. I keep asking any of you goomers for the evidence, for instance the curriculum guides containing this liberal dogma, but no. Its just
paranoid generalizations and allegations spewing forth from the beckerheads who believe any BS slung out by any conservative talking head looking for ratings.
I challenge you to produce the evidence if any exists anywhere other than in your boogy man imagination..
<quoted text>
You are an extremely small minded person and I feel for you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Denver Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Any easy girls in Denver? Jun 25 Need2GetLaid 1
luter Jun 18 luter 1
Mistress Asha NYC was born a MAN (Apr '13) Jun 17 HumanGarbageCanDan 36
WARNING WARNING. Homewrecker moved to your area. (Jan '15) Jun 15 Ronnie Mund 5
News Police: Felon sold heroin to cop Jun 6 Quarter Horse House 2
looking for your confessions. (May '12) Jun 1 CGJ 73
getting to the truth. (Mar '10) May '16 CGJ 37
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Denver Mortgages