Who do you support for U.S. Senate in North Carolina in 2010?

Posted in the Denver Forum

Comments (Page 1,933)

Showing posts 38,641 - 38,660 of49,324
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
judy in disguise

Gatlinburg, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2013

Dear MR.RCI. MARTEL is a f@@@@@g fool.If your time is valuable do not waste it here with a classic forum troll.
TSF

La Grange, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2013

Judged:

The NC republikan legislature has passed 180 new laws just this week. They didn't bother reading any of them but they didn't have to because the special interest lobbyist had aready paid them. At least we are now safe from Islamic Sharia Law. I am just sooo relieved even though we have always felt safe against that anyway. I just never imagined that I or any of my neighbors would submit to anything worse than republikans.
waco1909

Austin, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2013

Judged:

martel wrote:
<quoted text>you're soooo gay.
You're the one stealing monikers, Gail. Get a life and go by your own blow up doll named Boy George. You're so jealous of everyone Gail because you want the same life I have behind closed doors and I'm proud of it. Go fly away on your broom and DROP DEAD GAIL!!!
Zip Gun

Tamassee, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2013

Judged:

Hahaha!
Butch

Kenmore, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2013

Judged:

waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text>You're the one stealing monikers, Gail. Get a life and go by your own blow up doll named Boy George. You're so jealous of everyone Gail because you want the same life I have behind closed doors and I'm proud of it. Go fly away on your broom and DROP DEAD GAIL!!!
I love you waco, I want to penetrate you with all my love.
Chaz Bono

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2013

Judged:

waco is your pee pee circumcised? Is the head of your pee pee hiding in your skin and you have to pull it back to get your pee pee out? Do you hold your pee pee with your right hand? Left hand? waco when you walk does your pee pee jiggle? Do you get leakage?

Your friend Allen and Gail.
Marsh Vegas

Monroe, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2013

Judged:

Chaz Bono wrote:
waco is your pee pee circumcised? Is the head of your pee pee hiding in your skin and you have to pull it back to get your pee pee out? Do you hold your pee pee with your right hand? Left hand? waco when you walk does your pee pee jiggle? Do you get leakage?
Your friend Allen and Gail.
Spammer
Poltergeist

Inman, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2013

Invisible.
Georgia Bulldog

Taylors, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2013

Judged:

So, Appalachian State wants to come to Georgia and play us.How interesting.Bring your calculators, Mountaineers.To add up how many points you're going to lose by.Appalachian State?? Really???
TSF

La Grange, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2013

Judged:

Republikans have outlawed Sharia law in NC (along with giving more tax breaks to the rich).. Unidentified sources indicate that in the next weeks, republikans will introduce a bill to stop the scourge of having consensual sex with unicorns. No doubt that it will also contain amendments giving more tax breaks for the rich and unregulated fracking of the entire state.
TSF

Austin, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2013

Judged:

I love republikans that's why I talk about them all the time. I'm a gay liberal demokrat and I sexually fantasize about Dubya's prick inside my ass and mouth. I'm aroused about the House of Reps being controlled by the republikans. I faithfully jerk off to a picture of Dubya at least 20 times a day. I have a tattoo of Dubya on my prick. I love republikans, even though I can't spell them, I'll suck them.
TSF

La Grange, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2013

Judged:

Now if I sell my daughter or wife to someone and she runs away, I will not have to kill her in accordance to Sharia law. But since we never had Sharia law to begin with, I would never have had to do that anyway. Since murder is already illegal, there was no need to make honor killings illegal. Uhh, how many jobs have the republikans created? Answer: Zero. Supposedly because they had to address these non existent social problems. At least now you can drop possums without fear of legal repercussions.
That fixes everything. Republikan regressives at work.
TSF wrote:
Republikans have outlawed Sharia law in NC (along with giving more tax breaks to the rich).. Unidentified sources indicate that in the next weeks, republikans will introduce a bill to stop the scourge of having consensual sex with unicorns. No doubt that it will also contain amendments giving more tax breaks for the rich and unregulated fracking of the entire state.
martel

Dacula, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2013

RCI wrote:
BTW....the imigration act was not signed by Kennedy. It was Johnson. Kennedy was killed before the Bill was introduced in the House. Look at the facts and timeline. Education could change things as well.
Ted Kennedy...
martel

Dacula, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2013

stop feeding the trolls everyone
RCI

Clemmons, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2013

martel wrote:
<quoted text>Ted Kennedy...
Correct. However, the bill was only introduced by Senator Kennedy which at the time really did not have much weight in the Senate. Only after getting getting the reps from ironically a couple of border states and the northeast did it begin to gain in the House. It was passed and signed by Johnson in October 1965. The bill not vetoed by LBJ because of the advantages to Texas businessmen at the time. As far imigration is concerned in general some serious constraints do need to be put in place today as the world has changed greatly, but the fact is if it were not for imigration none of us would here. Granted during the days of migration from Europe and Asia people were coming to America for a better life and to WORK for an honest living. Today people are coming for the entitlements or to wish us harm.
RCI

Clemmons, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2013

Judged:

martel wrote:
<quoted text>What about gay immigrants? We continue to struggle for homosexual equality and alternative life style teachings in the school system.
What about "troll" imigrants? I have yet to understand how and exactly why this nation has become the land of dumbasses. Is there anyone left who can have a serious discussion any more?
United Trolls of America

Santa Clara, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2013

Judged:

RCI wrote:
<quoted text>
What about "troll" imigrants? I have yet to understand how and exactly why this nation has become the land of dumbasses. Is there anyone left who can have a serious discussion any more?
Trolls have the same rights as everyone else. Yes, trolls have the right to troll the streets as well as the internet with the same freedoms as non-trolls and that includes trolling the troll immigrants by allowing trolls free passage into the United States. We are a Government Of The Trolls, For The Trolls And By The Trolls because All Trolls Are Created Equal by the Grace of Troll. And furthermore, Ask Not What A Troll Can Do For His Country, But Ask What Your Country Can Do For A Troll because The Only Thing A Troll Has To Fear Is A Troll Itself. Thank Troll Almighty I'm Free At Last because I Have A Dream That All Trolls Are Created Equal Just Like You And Me!
lesbian hotcake

Mount Holly, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2013

No thanks,I'm happy being a full fledged lesbian hotcake.I taste like sweet water.Have you ever had any hot love like mine?
Butch

Sweden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2013

In case any of you are wondering, waco and I got married in Vermont. Waco is unable to post on topix right now because he came down with a real bad case of hemorrhoids on our honeymoon. He told me to tell everyone hello!
Martel

Dacula, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2013

Judged:

RCI wrote:
<quoted text>
Correct. However, the bill was only introduced by Senator Kennedy which at the time really did not have much weight in the Senate. Only after getting getting the reps from ironically a couple of border states and the northeast did it begin to gain in the House. It was passed and signed by Johnson in October 1965. The bill not vetoed by LBJ because of the advantages to Texas businessmen at the time. As far imigration is concerned in general some serious constraints do need to be put in place today as the world has changed greatly, but the fact is if it were not for imigration none of us would here. Granted during the days of migration from Europe and Asia people were coming to America for a better life and to WORK for an honest living. Today people are coming for the entitlements or to wish us harm.
what we have now isn't immigration, it's mass migration...immigration is good when you pick and chose the people living in Your home...having untold millions of complete strangers swarming into your backyard is something different...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 38,641 - 38,660 of49,324
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Denver Discussions

Search the Denver Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
anybody (Sep '13) Apr 14 Still looking 2
stores Apr 12 confused 3
careful who you put your trust in (Dec '12) Apr 11 WhoMe 8
child touches another child on school bus Apr 11 WhoMe 7
Mom has son arrested for growing marijuana (Feb '09) Apr 9 Malcolm III 30
Review: Impeccable Paws (Jan '10) Apr 7 Briana Schnople 8
need help Apr 2 tbtn 1
•••

Freeze Warning for Lincoln County was issued at April 17 at 3:15AM EDT