Wake Forest, NC

#40017 May 16, 2013
Uhh Oh. Looks like the republikans are caught
lying about the Benghazi emails.
RCI

Winston Salem, NC

#40019 May 16, 2013
martel wrote:
<quoted text>whatever, the douches that are voluntarily joining the military aren't joining for patriotism, they're joining for the almighty dollar and benefits with the encouragement of their family insurance beneficiaries. If they get whacked, they get a minimum of half a million bucks or more. They're paid mercenaries, not patriots. Its all about the ignoramuses and poor protecting the rich, compliments of the dumb ass taxpayers....the blind leading the blind. Sounds like you've got your diaper wrapped tighter around your head than I do.
No I don't have my diaper to tight on my head. I served 30 years.
Maybe you should have. As far the money you are damn right the money and benefits are good. They should be.
RCI

Lexington, NC

#40021 May 17, 2013
martel wrote:
<quoted text>needless to say schmuck, you don't deny wearing a diaper on your head, a 30 year government welfare lifer.
You are a total waste of my time. I am sure other veterans on here will feel the same about you.
judy in disguise

Jonesville, SC

#40022 May 17, 2013
Dear MR.RCI. MARTEL is a f@@@@@g fool.If your time is valuable do not waste it here with a classic forum troll.
TSF

Wake Forest, NC

#40023 May 17, 2013
The NC republikan legislature has passed 180 new laws just this week. They didn't bother reading any of them but they didn't have to because the special interest lobbyist had aready paid them. At least we are now safe from Islamic Sharia Law. I am just sooo relieved even though we have always felt safe against that anyway. I just never imagined that I or any of my neighbors would submit to anything worse than republikans.
waco1909

Austin, TX

#40025 May 17, 2013
martel wrote:
<quoted text>you're soooo gay.
You're the one stealing monikers, Gail. Get a life and go by your own blow up doll named Boy George. You're so jealous of everyone Gail because you want the same life I have behind closed doors and I'm proud of it. Go fly away on your broom and DROP DEAD GAIL!!!
Zip Gun

Candler, NC

#40026 May 17, 2013
Hahaha!
Butch

Kenmore, WA

#40028 May 18, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text>You're the one stealing monikers, Gail. Get a life and go by your own blow up doll named Boy George. You're so jealous of everyone Gail because you want the same life I have behind closed doors and I'm proud of it. Go fly away on your broom and DROP DEAD GAIL!!!
I love you waco, I want to penetrate you with all my love.
Chaz Bono

Chicago, IL

#40029 May 18, 2013
waco is your pee pee circumcised? Is the head of your pee pee hiding in your skin and you have to pull it back to get your pee pee out? Do you hold your pee pee with your right hand? Left hand? waco when you walk does your pee pee jiggle? Do you get leakage?

Your friend Allen and Gail.
Marsh Vegas

Monroe, NC

#40031 May 18, 2013
Chaz Bono wrote:
waco is your pee pee circumcised? Is the head of your pee pee hiding in your skin and you have to pull it back to get your pee pee out? Do you hold your pee pee with your right hand? Left hand? waco when you walk does your pee pee jiggle? Do you get leakage?
Your friend Allen and Gail.
Spammer
Poltergeist

Sweetwater, TN

#40032 May 18, 2013
Invisible.
Georgia Bulldog

Landrum, SC

#40033 May 18, 2013
So, Appalachian State wants to come to Georgia and play us.How interesting.Bring your calculators, Mountaineers.To add up how many points you're going to lose by.Appalachian State?? Really???
TSF

Wake Forest, NC

#40034 May 19, 2013
Republikans have outlawed Sharia law in NC (along with giving more tax breaks to the rich).. Unidentified sources indicate that in the next weeks, republikans will introduce a bill to stop the scourge of having consensual sex with unicorns. No doubt that it will also contain amendments giving more tax breaks for the rich and unregulated fracking of the entire state.
TSF

Austin, TX

#40035 May 19, 2013
I love republikans that's why I talk about them all the time. I'm a gay liberal demokrat and I sexually fantasize about Dubya's prick inside my ass and mouth. I'm aroused about the House of Reps being controlled by the republikans. I faithfully jerk off to a picture of Dubya at least 20 times a day. I have a tattoo of Dubya on my prick. I love republikans, even though I can't spell them, I'll suck them.
TSF

Wake Forest, NC

#40037 May 19, 2013
Now if I sell my daughter or wife to someone and she runs away, I will not have to kill her in accordance to Sharia law. But since we never had Sharia law to begin with, I would never have had to do that anyway. Since murder is already illegal, there was no need to make honor killings illegal. Uhh, how many jobs have the republikans created? Answer: Zero. Supposedly because they had to address these non existent social problems. At least now you can drop possums without fear of legal repercussions.
That fixes everything. Republikan regressives at work.
TSF wrote:
Republikans have outlawed Sharia law in NC (along with giving more tax breaks to the rich).. Unidentified sources indicate that in the next weeks, republikans will introduce a bill to stop the scourge of having consensual sex with unicorns. No doubt that it will also contain amendments giving more tax breaks for the rich and unregulated fracking of the entire state.
martel

Dacula, GA

#40039 May 20, 2013
RCI wrote:
BTW....the imigration act was not signed by Kennedy. It was Johnson. Kennedy was killed before the Bill was introduced in the House. Look at the facts and timeline. Education could change things as well.
Ted Kennedy...
martel

Dacula, GA

#40040 May 20, 2013
stop feeding the trolls everyone
RCI

Wallburg, NC

#40041 May 20, 2013
martel wrote:
<quoted text>Ted Kennedy...
Correct. However, the bill was only introduced by Senator Kennedy which at the time really did not have much weight in the Senate. Only after getting getting the reps from ironically a couple of border states and the northeast did it begin to gain in the House. It was passed and signed by Johnson in October 1965. The bill not vetoed by LBJ because of the advantages to Texas businessmen at the time. As far imigration is concerned in general some serious constraints do need to be put in place today as the world has changed greatly, but the fact is if it were not for imigration none of us would here. Granted during the days of migration from Europe and Asia people were coming to America for a better life and to WORK for an honest living. Today people are coming for the entitlements or to wish us harm.
RCI

Wallburg, NC

#40043 May 20, 2013
martel wrote:
<quoted text>What about gay immigrants? We continue to struggle for homosexual equality and alternative life style teachings in the school system.
What about "troll" imigrants? I have yet to understand how and exactly why this nation has become the land of dumbasses. Is there anyone left who can have a serious discussion any more?
United Trolls of America

Santa Clara, CA

#40044 May 20, 2013
RCI wrote:
<quoted text>
What about "troll" imigrants? I have yet to understand how and exactly why this nation has become the land of dumbasses. Is there anyone left who can have a serious discussion any more?
Trolls have the same rights as everyone else. Yes, trolls have the right to troll the streets as well as the internet with the same freedoms as non-trolls and that includes trolling the troll immigrants by allowing trolls free passage into the United States. We are a Government Of The Trolls, For The Trolls And By The Trolls because All Trolls Are Created Equal by the Grace of Troll. And furthermore, Ask Not What A Troll Can Do For His Country, But Ask What Your Country Can Do For A Troll because The Only Thing A Troll Has To Fear Is A Troll Itself. Thank Troll Almighty I'm Free At Last because I Have A Dream That All Trolls Are Created Equal Just Like You And Me!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Denver Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Is Denver a boring dull place? (Jan '09) Wed Big News Denver 28
melvina Dec 16 Patience 1
Hells angel's harming and murdering women child... (Mar '09) Dec 5 T minus 29
Stanley Police (Aug '13) Nov '14 HMMMM 5
massage shop Nov '14 Tigermk6 5
Mistress Asha NYC was born a MAN (Apr '13) Nov '14 JoeSlave 31
Board of Elections proposes new early voting plan Oct '14 TreeHuggy 6
Denver Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web