Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2013

Judged:

RCI wrote:
<quoted text>
Terrorism is real. Make no mistake. It is not only due to open borders it is due in part to the fact that for the past 30 years Americans have had their heads in the sand. Most people in this country could not have an intelligent converstaion on any issue, but can tell you who won American Idol. Most Americans would not recognize a threat to national security until it is far too late. We had 9/11 and now the Boston bombing. The government reacts by over reacting. TSA targets grandma because they know if she is offended no big deal. But if you pull a Mid Easterner out of the line for a closer look then you are profiling. Americans need to wake up. These issues and now the IRS crap can be STOPPED! The American people have the power to do so. But waht happens in an election year.....people vote for the best looking or the rich guy...wake the hell up. Stop fondling the genitals of the rich and do what is what is right for America. Stop getting spoon feed info from the talk show jerks and make a decision based on your own beliefs. The question is what kind of country do you want for children and grandchildren? Continue the path we are on and there will be no country left. We have a high unemployment rate....why? Because we have allowed CEO's to rape us. They have sent jobs out of the country under the BS of saving money...yet they give themselves millions in bonus money. The bailout was a farce. The bankers gave themselves raises and took extravagant trips with it. We just took it. When will it stop. Washington has people convinced that high oil prices are the Arabs fault. Bullshit. The cause of high oil prices rests in Dallas and Houston. We have allowed it to happen. When will Americans grow a pair and say enough is enough?
you can thank kennedy and the immigration act of 1965 for all the vibrant new comers we now have...
RCI

Lexington, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2013

martel wrote:
<quoted text>regardless, I'll still wear my diaper over my head and accept the crooked politicians, ceo's, illegal immigrants, terrorists, habitual felons, weak gun laws and perverts....what the hell...it's America and no one really cares so just roll with the flow until someone else straightens out the mess.
Really ....Really....no one cares? By God shout that real load because Arlington is a long way from where you are. You are the typical American...listen to those damn sickening songs by cowards that never served like Toby Keith and Lee Greenwood wave your flag and then say something like that. Like I said shout it loud....The Beaches of Normandy are even farther than Arlington. The sad part is that those great American men and women died for people like you. That is where are in America. The people have that sit on my ass attitude. I can't do anything about it any way is what I often here. Those people must failed Civics really bad.
RCI

Lexington, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2013

BTW....the imigration act was not signed by Kennedy. It was Johnson. Kennedy was killed before the Bill was introduced in the House. Look at the facts and timeline. Education could change things as well.
TSF

La Grange, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2013

Uhh Oh. Looks like the republikans are caught
lying about the Benghazi emails.
RCI

Winston Salem, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2013

martel wrote:
<quoted text>whatever, the douches that are voluntarily joining the military aren't joining for patriotism, they're joining for the almighty dollar and benefits with the encouragement of their family insurance beneficiaries. If they get whacked, they get a minimum of half a million bucks or more. They're paid mercenaries, not patriots. Its all about the ignoramuses and poor protecting the rich, compliments of the dumb ass taxpayers....the blind leading the blind. Sounds like you've got your diaper wrapped tighter around your head than I do.
No I don't have my diaper to tight on my head. I served 30 years.
Maybe you should have. As far the money you are damn right the money and benefits are good. They should be.
RCI

Lexington, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2013

martel wrote:
<quoted text>needless to say schmuck, you don't deny wearing a diaper on your head, a 30 year government welfare lifer.
You are a total waste of my time. I am sure other veterans on here will feel the same about you.
judy in disguise

Gatlinburg, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2013

Dear MR.RCI. MARTEL is a f@@@@@g fool.If your time is valuable do not waste it here with a classic forum troll.
TSF

La Grange, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2013

Judged:

The NC republikan legislature has passed 180 new laws just this week. They didn't bother reading any of them but they didn't have to because the special interest lobbyist had aready paid them. At least we are now safe from Islamic Sharia Law. I am just sooo relieved even though we have always felt safe against that anyway. I just never imagined that I or any of my neighbors would submit to anything worse than republikans.
waco1909

Austin, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2013

Judged:

martel wrote:
<quoted text>you're soooo gay.
You're the one stealing monikers, Gail. Get a life and go by your own blow up doll named Boy George. You're so jealous of everyone Gail because you want the same life I have behind closed doors and I'm proud of it. Go fly away on your broom and DROP DEAD GAIL!!!
Zip Gun

Tamassee, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2013

Judged:

Hahaha!
Butch

Kenmore, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2013

Judged:

waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text>You're the one stealing monikers, Gail. Get a life and go by your own blow up doll named Boy George. You're so jealous of everyone Gail because you want the same life I have behind closed doors and I'm proud of it. Go fly away on your broom and DROP DEAD GAIL!!!
I love you waco, I want to penetrate you with all my love.
Chaz Bono

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2013

Judged:

waco is your pee pee circumcised? Is the head of your pee pee hiding in your skin and you have to pull it back to get your pee pee out? Do you hold your pee pee with your right hand? Left hand? waco when you walk does your pee pee jiggle? Do you get leakage?

Your friend Allen and Gail.
Marsh Vegas

Monroe, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2013

Judged:

Chaz Bono wrote:
waco is your pee pee circumcised? Is the head of your pee pee hiding in your skin and you have to pull it back to get your pee pee out? Do you hold your pee pee with your right hand? Left hand? waco when you walk does your pee pee jiggle? Do you get leakage?
Your friend Allen and Gail.
Spammer
Poltergeist

Inman, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2013

Invisible.
Georgia Bulldog

Taylors, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2013

Judged:

So, Appalachian State wants to come to Georgia and play us.How interesting.Bring your calculators, Mountaineers.To add up how many points you're going to lose by.Appalachian State?? Really???
TSF

La Grange, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2013

Judged:

Republikans have outlawed Sharia law in NC (along with giving more tax breaks to the rich).. Unidentified sources indicate that in the next weeks, republikans will introduce a bill to stop the scourge of having consensual sex with unicorns. No doubt that it will also contain amendments giving more tax breaks for the rich and unregulated fracking of the entire state.
TSF

Austin, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2013

Judged:

I love republikans that's why I talk about them all the time. I'm a gay liberal demokrat and I sexually fantasize about Dubya's prick inside my ass and mouth. I'm aroused about the House of Reps being controlled by the republikans. I faithfully jerk off to a picture of Dubya at least 20 times a day. I have a tattoo of Dubya on my prick. I love republikans, even though I can't spell them, I'll suck them.
TSF

La Grange, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2013

Judged:

Now if I sell my daughter or wife to someone and she runs away, I will not have to kill her in accordance to Sharia law. But since we never had Sharia law to begin with, I would never have had to do that anyway. Since murder is already illegal, there was no need to make honor killings illegal. Uhh, how many jobs have the republikans created? Answer: Zero. Supposedly because they had to address these non existent social problems. At least now you can drop possums without fear of legal repercussions.
That fixes everything. Republikan regressives at work.
TSF wrote:
Republikans have outlawed Sharia law in NC (along with giving more tax breaks to the rich).. Unidentified sources indicate that in the next weeks, republikans will introduce a bill to stop the scourge of having consensual sex with unicorns. No doubt that it will also contain amendments giving more tax breaks for the rich and unregulated fracking of the entire state.
martel

Dacula, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2013

RCI wrote:
BTW....the imigration act was not signed by Kennedy. It was Johnson. Kennedy was killed before the Bill was introduced in the House. Look at the facts and timeline. Education could change things as well.
Ted Kennedy...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Denver Discussions

Search the Denver Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Mothers that leaves their children Jul 21 Scott-L 15
nurse works at prison Jul 15 Scott-L 2
parking tickets Jul 13 Kayla 4
looking for your confessions. (May '12) Jul 3 Barney Fife 66
Pop Warner football Jul 1 Gang Banger 5
Wreck victim Angela Flores-Hager left behind a ... (Feb '08) Jun 26 claire 29
Best-Kept Secrets: North Carolina&#x92;s southw... Jun '14 hummm 2
•••
•••