martel

Dacula, GA

#39970 May 14, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
Benghazi is taking off, and the IRS admits targeting conservative groups....this can't be good for the dems....
yep, also white house keeping tabs on ap reporters as well...same time this is going on across the pond, labor party admits " going out and actively searching for immigrants to come to their country to make jolly old england moar diverse"...gotta love those diversity worshipers...

“physics is your friend”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#39971 May 14, 2013
Diversity? Is diversity the new religion? White House Is taking a lot of flak.
RealEmlu

Henderson, NV

#39972 May 14, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
Waco sweetie, there you go again, making up your bipolar moniker martel. Every time you go psychotic, masturbate and bite your Boy George doll's pee pee off, martel or some other fake name you conjure pops up for you to talk to. Stop eating the shit out of your diaper and have the orderlies triple your injections sweetie.
martel

Dacula, GA

#39973 May 14, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
The way diversity is shown, pushed and crammed down da people's throats, yes it is...more like a global religion than anything else... White house is getting pounded...makes we wonder if these new shanigans is a way to get the hounds off some the bigger issues: letting millions of illegals become magically new citizens...the on going crappy economy...or...who knows. Maybe the house collapsing under all the bullshit that's been piling up so high.
TSF

Clayton, NC

#39974 May 14, 2013
The white house has been keeping tabs on everyone's calls ever since Dubya cancelled the constitution back in 2002 They have a record of every call made in the USA since that time and to whom it was made.
martel wrote:
<quoted text> yep, also white house keeping tabs on ap reporters as well...same time this is going on across the pond, labor party admits " going out and actively searching for immigrants to come to their country to make jolly old england moar diverse"...gotta love those diversity worshipers...

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#39975 May 15, 2013
So POTUS claims he and his administration knew NOTHING about Benghazi, the AP, or the IRS scandals!
He is either the dumbest, most dishonest, most incompetent, or most ineffective President in U.S. history!
He gets my vote for all of the above!

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#39976 May 15, 2013
TSF wrote:
Richard Burr , Patrick McHenry and John Boehner---all standing tall for insider trading and tax breaks for the rich..
<quoted text>
Yet it's Nancy Pelosi that's made the most money of any member of Congress when it comes to insider trading....and it was her and Harry Reid that championed the bill that makes it legal for Congress to continue this practice.
It's hilarious how your side loves to blame Republicans for your own shortcomings!
Spandau

Jonesville, SC

#39977 May 15, 2013
The prez is a dead duck.
TSF

Clayton, NC

#39978 May 15, 2013
I am sure dems also participated. Pelosi is just as scummy as McHenry, Burr and Boehner. I don't know who it's greatest champion was, but I do know that Boehner (republican speaker of the house) got the most money out of the insider trading interests. I know that little Patrick and Burr got huge sums also. BTW, "my side" is the American people. Your side is with the shit birds pecking around the republikans droppings.
Pro-American wrote:
<quoted text>Yet it's Nancy Pelosi that's made the most money of any member of Congress when it comes to insider trading....and it was her and Harry Reid that championed the bill that makes it legal for Congress to continue this practice.
It's hilarious how your side loves to blame Republicans for your own shortcomings!
TSF

Clayton, NC

#39979 May 15, 2013
Your memory is quite faulty. I just happen to still remember some little scandals like Enron, WorldCom, WMD s (which got 5000 US citizens killed and over 100,000 wounded), torturing prisoners, cancelling the constitution, spying on Americans, collapse of the banking industry,--oh---and not least of all 911 (which got another 3000 Americans killed) and which had numerous advanced warnings which Dubya and his republican administration ignored (purposefully I think).
Pro-American wrote:
So POTUS claims he and his administration knew NOTHING about Benghazi, the AP, or the IRS scandals!
He is either the dumbest, most dishonest, most incompetent, or most ineffective President in U.S. history!
He gets my vote for all of the above!
TSF

Clayton, NC

#39980 May 15, 2013
Exactly why republikans want to blame Americans for what TERRORIST did in Benghazi is interesting. Aiding and abetting TERRORIST against America --- republikans have sunk to a new low that even I thought was impossible.
TSF

Clayton, NC

#39981 May 15, 2013
I don't know which I should hate more, the IRS or the Tea Party. I am puzzled that the IRS would target TP related political organizations which were seeking tax exempt status and allow a plethora of churches and so called religious figure heads (like Franklin Graham) that are heavily involved in politics to retain their tax exemptions. Doesn't make sense.
Spandau

Jonesville, SC

#39982 May 15, 2013
TSF wrote:
I don't know which I should hate more, the IRS or the Tea Party. I am puzzled that the IRS would target TP related political organizations which were seeking tax exempt status and allow a plethora of churches and so called religious figure heads (like Franklin Graham) that are heavily involved in politics to retain their tax exemptions. Doesn't sense.
Don't worry.they also investigated the Grahams.Ferrell better? Also pro Israeli groups.moral?
Donnie

Atlanta, GA

#39983 May 15, 2013
Gail gail are you over here too gail. Spandau gail is that you gail.
Donnie

Atlanta, GA

#39984 May 15, 2013
TSF wrote:
I don't know which I should hate more, the IRS or the Tea Party. I am puzzled that the IRS would target TP related political organizations which were seeking tax exempt status and allow a plethora of churches and so called religious figure heads (like Franklin Graham) that are heavily involved in politics to retain their tax exemptions. Doesn't make sense.
Gail gail is that you gail TSF gail.
martel

Dacula, GA

#39985 May 15, 2013
Spandau wrote:
<quoted text> Don't worry.they also investigated the Grahams.Ferrell better? Also pro Israeli groups.moral?
Moral of the story? Get ready to play hardball with these folks from Chicago...note: they were all groups that did not support obama too...clintons liked to sic the irs on their political enemies too.
martel

Dacula, GA

#39986 May 15, 2013
TSF wrote:
The white house has been keeping tabs on everyone's calls ever since Dubya cancelled the constitution back in 2002 They have a record of every call made in the USA since that time and to whom it was made.
<quoted text>
George the youngers fault again? If this was such a shitty deal, then simply be a champ instead of a chump and cancel it? Same story with fast and furious..."uh, bush did it, but I continued it..."again,as prez, grow a sack and stop following in the footsteps of the dud you replaced.
martel

Dacula, GA

#39987 May 15, 2013
Pro-American wrote:
<quoted text>Yet it's Nancy Pelosi that's made the most money of any member of Congress when it comes to insider trading....and it was her and Harry Reid that championed the bill that makes it legal for Congress to continue this practice.
she's just playing the part given to her...kinda like pro wrestlen of sortz
martel

Dacula, GA

#39988 May 15, 2013
TSF wrote:
I'll make it easy fer ya, the IRS. Least the tea party folks aren't taking your damn coin or buying up tons of hollow point bullets for...safety purposes..yea that's the ticket, safety...
TSF

Clayton, NC

#39989 May 15, 2013
Makes total sense. Thank you.
martel wrote:
<quoted text> I'll make it easy fer ya, the IRS. Least the tea party folks aren't taking your damn coin or buying up tons of hollow point bullets for...safety purposes..yea that's the ticket, safety...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Denver Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
melvina Dec 16 Patience 1
Hells angel's harming and murdering women child... (Mar '09) Dec 5 T minus 29
Stanley Police (Aug '13) Nov '14 HMMMM 5
massage shop Nov '14 Tigermk6 5
Mistress Asha NYC was born a MAN (Apr '13) Nov '14 JoeSlave 31
Board of Elections proposes new early voting plan Oct '14 TreeHuggy 6
Pop Warner football (May '14) Oct '14 Wow2 23
Denver Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web