|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Arnold-Ziffel wrote:
<quoted text>
No, I take that back. I think he is one of the many people on earth that due to their hatred, prejudice and ignorance, keep the human condition from moving forward to a more peaceful and improved state of being. I thought that thinking left when Strom Thurmond and Jesse Helms died. I guess I was wrong. Waco, Is Louie Gommert your Congressional representative?
Kevin Brady,District 8.
Really

Atlanta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Arnold-Ziffel wrote:
<quoted text>
He does have to go if deployed and would willingly do so. From my own perspective, I just hope that he doesn't have to go into a war that cannot be worked out first diplomatically, or can be avoided....Like Iraq. I know that neither he nor I have a choice.
I hope that doesn't happen. I hope he doesn't have to go. I would be worried sick, knowing that my son was over there. I couldn't even bare the thought.

“Smarter Than You”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Sign in, don't sign in.Makes no difference to me.I make it a policy not to respond to those who don't sign in.I guess that's my"right".

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Arnold-Ziffel wrote:
<quoted text>
He does have to go if deployed and would willingly do so. From my own perspective, I just hope that he doesn't have to go into a war that cannot be worked out first diplomatically, or can be avoided....Like Iraq. I know that neither he nor I have a choice.
I signed in to make everyone happy! And I promise, I am not gail.

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Arnold-Ziffel wrote:
<quoted text>
I really doubt you called him out. If you did, it was a very rare occasion. I don't miss much, and I doubt I missed that. That would have been memorable. Silver is a consistant "potty mouth" bigot who has your approval. Of course it is none of my business when you leave. I just wanted to celebrate one more Republican vote leaving the US. Now, if only more Tea Partiers had the same conviction to leave, we could live without political stalmate. Leave the moderate Republicans here. Some actually have some sense about them.
Arnold, I called him out on calling someone a "c--k gobbler. I told him I hated that word and could he not use it. Now I don't give a flying flip if you remember it or not. When I leave it won't matter if I tell you, you won't recall or remember, so just have a party in advance or one every month. Everybody needs a reason to party and my leaving this sh-thole is as good as any.

“Smarter Than You”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

spoonfuloFSugar20 wrote:
<quoted text>
I signed in to make everyone happy! And I promise, I am not gail.
I think its great that you signed in, I have only admiration for your decision.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Allen wrote:
<quoted text>
That is the biggest COS. Bacon is registered and is always signed in and was just called out and cherry picked by Topix for the attempt to post an equation for the sole purpose of neutron bomb making. She has been registered and has been posting for how long now? Evidently before she registered she failed to read carefully the fine print of the Terms of Service Agreement provided by Topix. Clearly beacuse she stated that she just found out that Topix posts were monitored.
You'll have this sometimes when you are hell bent on being an authority on every issue in the book.
No matter whether you are signed in or not this is a free topix forum and you are free to exercise your right to freedom of speech. It is not a must that you profile yourself. Topix is not a career for all of us.
Wrong Alan. I wouldn't have started my post off with "TSF and I are discussing neutrons and not to send Homeland Security to house tonight." I'm well aware they monitor the posts on here and that's why I put that on there. You kind of contradicted yourself reading the old riot act about not reading the terms of Topix, blah, blah, blah. Your freedom of speech goes as far as they allow it to, so it's really not freedom of speech.
Allen

Penrose, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Really wrote:
<quoted text>
I signed in the other day, after I was repeatedly told that I was "gail". I don't want to sign in. I'm not gail either. I don't even know gail.
Anyone who comes onto this forum without signing in is scrutinized. Hell I'm not Gail either but I guess I have been posting long enough that it accepted that I am not Gail. They tell me that Gail is a black woman who continuouly changes her identity to promote racial tension. Therefore registered posters are paranoid of all new comers. No worries just say want you think:)

“Smarter Than You”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Makin bacon wrote:
<quoted text>
Arnold, I called him out on calling someone a "c--k gobbler. I told him I hated that word and could he not use it. Now I don't give a flying flip if you remember it or not. When I leave it won't matter if I tell you, you won't recall or remember, so just have a party in advance or one every month. Everybody needs a reason to party and my leaving this sh-thole is as good as any.
You are going to a tropical paradise.That's as good as it gets.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> You are going to a tropical paradise.That's as good as it gets.
Waco, Waco, Waco, looks like we got a little competition going and it doesn't have a thing to do with politics. Should be entertaining.
Really

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Allen wrote:
<quoted text>
Anyone who comes onto this forum without signing in is scrutinized. Hell I'm not Gail either but I guess I have been posting long enough that it accepted that I am not Gail. They tell me that Gail is a black woman who continuouly changes her identity to promote racial tension. Therefore registered posters are paranoid of all new comers. No worries just say want you think:)
It would be nice to have a conversation with someone with out all of the paranoia. Politics, Football, Nascar, just anything. The rest of the forum, seems to be about teenage girls and stupid posts'.

“Smarter Than You”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Allen and Gail? Sure.
Allen

Penrose, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Arnold-Ziffel wrote:
<quoted text>
Irag "The Big Lie". 4,487 US soldiers killed, 32,223 seriously wounded and 3 trillion Us tax dollars spent on what Silver called, "stability in the region for a little while".

“Smarter Than You”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Mike is the first person to bring up the"signing in"aspect on Topix.After awhile, I saw his point.
Really

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

waco1909 wrote:
Allen and Gail? Sure.
I am not gail! I promise I am not. If you don't believe me by now, then I don't know what to say.
Really

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Allen wrote:
<quoted text>
Irag "The Big Lie". 4,487 US soldiers killed, 32,223 seriously wounded and 3 trillion Us tax dollars spent on what Silver called, "stability in the region for a little while".
Allen are you a guy? I am not gail. I went through this last week and I can't make it anymore clearer. So much for productive conversation.

“Smarter Than You”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

Who the heck is"really"? What happened to"spoon"?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> As long as the world is round, there will be financial segregation, which is a point, I must say, that I made only a few days after you appeared on"Topix"here.I try to at LEAST remember my own words, haaaa! YESSIR, you could have an IQ of 1200, with ten Congressional Medals of Honor, be as white as cole slaw , and you STILL couldn't get in one of them fancy super-rich person country clubs!
This isn't necessarily true. Most country clubs select their new members by invitation only and that being said, I would invite you and Silver both to join. There are certain criteria you must meet and I'm sure both of you would have no problems, and of course there's a money issue,(initiation fees, monthly dues, dining dues, etc...), to which you would have to decide if its worth your time. I will say being a member isn't only about the golf, the networking opportunities are endless!

“Smarter Than You”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

How many"Allens'"are there? I'm getting two on here, with different locations.THAT'S why people need to sign in.
Really

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

waco1909 wrote:
Who the heck is"really"? What happened to"spoon"?
LMAO!!!!!!!!!! It's me goofball!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Denver Discussions

Search the Denver Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Mothers that leaves their children Jul 21 Scott-L 15
nurse works at prison Jul 15 Scott-L 2
parking tickets Jul 13 Kayla 4
looking for your confessions. (May '12) Jul 3 Barney Fife 66
Pop Warner football Jul 1 Gang Banger 5
Wreck victim Angela Flores-Hager left behind a ... (Feb '08) Jun 26 claire 29
Best-Kept Secrets: North Carolina&#x92;s southw... Jun '14 hummm 2
•••
•••