of the puppet master

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> Allow me to retort.Last time I looked, your tongue was buried in the butt crack of any and all liberals on this forum.Why should someone not only provide you with a link, but interpret it for you as well? Can't you figure anything out?
Why? Because I do not assume they agree with all the article says. And I have found that to be so with Lulu and her links. She backs away from many of the claims made in her links. So if she does not tell me what she does stand for, the link means nothing.
Now go stick your tongue up lulu's, Bacon's and Silver's asshole.

“Breaking the spell ”

Since: Dec 10

of the puppet master

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> Allow me to retort.Last time I looked, your tongue was buried in the butt crack of any and all liberals on this forum.Why should someone not only provide you with a link, but interpret it for you as well? Can't you figure anything out?
BTW, I have explained this all several times before. Is it to hard for your tiny brain to understand?

“Breaking the spell ”

of the puppet master

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

TSF wrote:
I think Dubya was pretty damned ignorant about a lot of things. Especially since he had been warned in daily presidential briefings over 30 times about Bin Laden and his attack plans. A lot of strange things were happening then. I found it rather strange that the very day of the attack, an exercise about terrorist flying planes into buildings was being conducted in the same area, same time, same buildings and same senario as what actually happened. I found it strange that supersonic jet fighters could not make it to the pentagon from Andrews Airforce Base withing 45 minutes. I found it strange that building 7 fell and it hadnt even been hit by a plane. I found it strange that BBC Canada announced 21 minutes ahead of time that building 7 had fallen and building 7 was still standing in the background of the broadcast pictures, I found it strang that Dubya's daddy was having breakfast with a member of the Bin Laden family on the morning of 911, I found it strange that with ALL US planes grounded, that the Bin Laden family jet was flying all over, collecting up family and flying them out of the country. Yes, Dubya was pretty damned ignorant.
<quoted text>
Strange shit happens. I do not believe in 9/11 conspiracies.

“Smarter Than You”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Mike Duquette wrote:
<quoted text>Why? Because I do not assume they agree with all the article says. And I have found that to be so with Lulu and her links. She backs away from many of the claims made in her links. So if she does not tell me what she does stand for, the link means nothing.
Now go stick your tongue up lulu's, Bacon's and Silver's asshole.
Typical Mike response.Let me help you.a I'm not a liberal.I'm not a conservative.I'm a moderate.Can you comprehend that with your little poodle brain? Only an extremist position is something that you can tolerate, apparently.What Lu and I do with my tongue is none of your business, pervert.

“Breaking the spell ”

of the puppet master

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

TSF wrote:
I think Dubya was pretty damned ignorant about a lot of things. Especially since he had been warned in daily presidential briefings over 30 times about Bin Laden and his attack plans. A lot of strange things were happening then. I found it rather strange that the very day of the attack, an exercise about terrorist flying planes into buildings was being conducted in the same area, same time, same buildings and same senario as what actually happened. I found it strange that supersonic jet fighters could not make it to the pentagon from Andrews Airforce Base withing 45 minutes. I found it strange that building 7 fell and it hadnt even been hit by a plane. I found it strange that BBC Canada announced 21 minutes ahead of time that building 7 had fallen and building 7 was still standing in the background of the broadcast pictures, I found it strang that Dubya's daddy was having breakfast with a member of the Bin Laden family on the morning of 911, I found it strange that with ALL US planes grounded, that the Bin Laden family jet was flying all over, collecting up family and flying them out of the country. Yes, Dubya was pretty damned ignorant.
<quoted text>
Not strange at all that Bush Sr. was having breakfast with a Laden, as they are the big movers and shakers in the world. Not that I am sure this claim is even factual about Bush.\
If someone is going to insinuate our leaders were involved with 9/11, I expect some serious evidence, not just "strange" coincidences and unexpected things.
I do not think Bush was a good president, but I find it hard to fathom he would actually wish for a 9/11 on America. So again, unless I see some real evidence besides this circumstantial stuff, I am not swayed.

“Smarter Than You”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Mike Duquette wrote:
<quoted text>BTW, I have explained this all several times before. Is it to hard for your tiny brain to understand?
Usually, only you and your henchmen understand what the seven blue hells you are raving about.The only point you've ever made is the one on the top of your water head.

“Breaking the spell ”

of the puppet master

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Pro-American wrote:
<quoted text>I did, I couldn't find anything to support your ridiculous claims...and I'm pretty proficient with the WWW. Straw man!
Posted 9/6/2003 8:10 AM

Today's Top News Stories

• Report: In U.S., record numbers are plunged into poverty - 2:43 AM
• VP's plane has minor electrical problem - 4:28 AM
• Israeli troops raid West Bank city - 1:53 AM
• Severe storms injure 27 in Arkansas - 12:13 AM
• Va. lawmakers pass slavery apology - 6:44 PM

• Add USATODAY.com RSS feeds

Poll: 70% believe Saddam, 9-11 link
WASHINGTON (AP)— Nearly seven in 10 Americans believe it is likely that ousted Iraqi leader Saddam Hussein was personally involved in the Sept. 11 attacks, says a poll out almost two years after the terrorists' strike against this country.
Sixty-nine percent in a Washington Post poll published Saturday said they believe it is likely the Iraqi leader was personally involved in the attacks carried out by al-Qaeda. A majority of Democrats, Republicans and independents believe it's likely Saddam was involved

http://usatoday30.usatoday.com/news/washingto...

“Breaking the spell ”

of the puppet master

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Published: Sunday June 24, 2007

Print This Email This

http://rawstory.com/news/2007/Poll_41_of_Amer...

A new Newsweek poll out this weekend exposed "gaps" in America's knowledge of history and current events.

Perhaps most alarmingly, 41% of Americans answered 'Yes' to the question "Do you think Saddam Hussein&#65533;s regime in Iraq was directly involved in planning, financing, or carrying out the terrorist attacks of September 11th, 2001?"

“ We are not permanent”

Since: Oct 08

Gaston County

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

Mike Duquette wrote:
<quoted text>So clearly our gun laws do not prohibit those who shoot up cars to have guns.
Duh! Not when they are NOT being enforced. No more calls please...we have a winner.

“Breaking the spell ”

of the puppet master

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Despite the various commissions that concluded that Iraq was not providing support to Al Qaeda and did not have a WMD program, a “large and undiminishing minority of Americans continues to believe these were both the case.” Among those surveyed:

- 38% believe that the US has found clear evidence in Iraq that Saddam Hussein was working closely with Al Qaeda.
- 31% believe that Iraq gave substantial support to Al Qaeda but was not involved with the September attacks while an additional 15% believe that Iraq was directly involved in carrying out the September 11 attacks.
- 26% believe that Iraq had WMDs just before the Iraq War.
- 16% believe that WMDs were found in Iraq.

Additionally, among those polled, the beliefs that Iraq was connected with the 9/11 attack and that Iraq had WMDs immediately prior to the Iraq War were highly correlated with support for the Iraq War.

Read more at http://themoderatevoice.com/121921/ten-years-...

“Smarter Than You”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Mike Duquette wrote:
<quoted text>Posted 9/6/2003 8:10 AM
Today's Top News Stories
WASHINGTON (AP)— Nearly seven in 10 Americans believe it is likely that ousted Iraqi leader Saddam Hussein was personally involved in the Sept. 11 attacks, says a poll out almost two years after the terrorists' strike against this country.
Sixty-nine percent in a Washington Post poll published Saturday said they believe it is likely the Iraqi leader was personally involved in the attacks carried out by al-Qaeda. A majority of Democrats, Republicans and independents believe it's likely Saddam was involved
Saddam was not involved in 9-11 .......Any idiot knows that.

“Breaking the spell ”

of the puppet master

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Nearly half of those who now say the Iraq war was the right thing to do connect 9/11 with Saddam. Consequently, 40 percent of Republicans believe Saddam was involved in 9/11, while just 27 percent of Democrats do.
http://www.cbsnews.com/2100-501863_162-325355...

“Smarter Than You”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

The Enemy Within wrote:
<quoted text>
Duh! Not when they are NOT being enforced. No more calls please...we have a winner.
Our"laws"also don't prevent Mike from being a half wit.He's talking full advantage of that loophole.

“ We are not permanent”

Since: Oct 08

Gaston County

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Mike Duquette wrote:
<quoted text>It is a picture of a typical paranoid republican, just like all the republicans on this thread. Now go to your bunker because the government is coming to get you.
You are truly clueless. He is obviously a democratic defector.

“Breaking the spell ”

of the puppet master

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

ROCHESTER, N.Y., Dec. 29 /PRNewswire/-- More than four years after the
attacks of September 11, 2001, many U.S. adults still believe some of the
justifications for the invasion of Iraq, which have now been discredited,
according to a new Harris Poll. For example:

-- Forty-one percent (41%) of U.S. adults believe that Saddam Hussein had
"strong links to Al Qaeda."
-- Twenty-two percent (22%) of adults believe that Saddam Hussein "helped
plan and support the hijackers who attacked the United States on
September 11."
-- Twenty-six percent (26%) of adults believe that Iraq "had weapons of
mass destruction when the U.S. invaded."
-- Twenty-four percent (24%) of all adults believe that "several of the
hijackers who attacked the United States on September 11 were Iraqis."
http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/sizea...

“Breaking the spell ”

of the puppet master

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

(2003 Washington Post poll) Did you believe that Saddam Hussein was personally responsible for 9/11?

-Nearly 70% responded "yes". It is common knowledge that Al Qaeda claimed responsibility, AND Saddam Hussein was at war with Al Qaeda, they were bitter enemies. The American people were led to believe that Saddam Hussein was personally behind the attacks.

-Almost 80% of troops also responded "yes."

http://hudsonjournalist.blogspot.com/2012/06/... #!/2012/06/poll-republicans-se verely-misinformed.html

“Breaking the spell ”

of the puppet master

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Do you believe that Iraq had weapons of mass destruction when the US invaded in 2003?

14.9% Democrats 62.9% Republicans

http://hudsonjournalist.blogspot.com/2012/06/... #!/2012/06/poll-republicans-se verely-misinformed.html

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Mike Duquette wrote:
<quoted text>"Do you think Saddam Hussein’s regime in Iraq was directly involved in planning, financing, or carrying out the terrorist attacks of September 11th, 2001?" September 2003 responses: 47% Yes, 37% No, 16% not sure.
Now why do you think 47% of people polled thought this? You can run from this point all day long. We know republicans always run like chickens from our points.
Was this the poll where 808 randomly selected liberals from NYC were questioned? What kind of responses did you expect?
No one is running, rather sitting here waiting on that link you can't find to support your ridiculous claims. Keep looking straw man.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

TSF wrote:
Neutrons are neutrons, just pick out U 235 and go from there.
<quoted text>
TSF, just this very night I have learned that Topix does monitor posting. I probably should not have started my post with "I'm just discussing this with TSF, so I don't want Homeland Security at my door later tonight". Then I went all into the differences of uranium, how it works, what bombs can be made and even gave you a just for fun brainyac (?) math problem. Guess what, it never posted. Might want to drop this discussion and hope I don't have unexpected company tonight. You was off just a smidge and we both were kind of on the same page, but in the words of Bob Seger we'd better "Turn the Page."

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Mike Duquette wrote:
<quoted text>Posted 9/6/2003 8:10 AM
Today's Top News Stories
This quote was pulled directly from the link you provided!!

"The belief in the connection persists even though there has been no proof of a link between the two."

Keep looking!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Denver Discussions

Search the Denver Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Leaders: I-77 expanding with toll lanes will ha... (May '11) Jul 25 elsie 2
Mothers that leaves their children Jul 21 Scott-L 15
nurse works at prison Jul 15 Scott-L 2
parking tickets Jul 13 Kayla 4
looking for your confessions. (May '12) Jul 3 Barney Fife 66
Pop Warner football Jul 1 Gang Banger 5
Wreck victim Angela Flores-Hager left behind a ... (Feb '08) Jun '14 claire 29
•••
•••