Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Bacon I believe you are being purposely misunderstood, this happens frequently on Topix, when it devolves into character assassination and then into attacks on ones relatives.I know you aren't a liar Bacon.Pity people who need to go after other peoples relatives, who they've never met.
TSF

Kenly, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Judged:

OK. I accept the definition you have given.. But how does any of that translate into proof that public schools are purposefully introducing communist subliminals into 5 th grade math lessons?
Just an observation: If I were intent on subliminally propagandizing acceptance of an idea into 5 th graders minds, I certainly would not use math as the vehicle because most 5 th graders meet math with a negative attitude.
Also noteworthy is the fact that independent publishers of written material design their material with sales in mind rather than the perpetuation of ideology. Pro failed to notice that the aurhor of his link had changed the name of the worksheet to reinforce his conspiratorial claims. So, I continue to throw the BS flag on the republikan idea that teaching math, science, reading and writig is a communist plot to poison the minds of our youth. I am alarmed at the example and fervor with which republikans tell lies and then begin to believe their own lie. This is a horrible example to anyone, especially republikan children. Republikans need not worry about commies ruining their children's minds, they are doing a great job themselves.
Silvercoastcorks wrote:
<quoted text>
"Definition of REDISTRIBUTE
1: to alter the distribution of : reallocate
2: to spread to other areas
ó re∑dis∑tri∑bu∑tion \(&#716;)r&#275;-& #716;dis-tr&#601;-&#71 2;byŁ-sh&#601;n\ noun
ó re∑dis∑tri∑bu∑tion∑al \-shn&#601;l,-sh&#601; -n&#601;l\ adjective
ó re∑dis∑trib∑u∑tive \&#716;r&#275;-d&# 601;-&#712;stri-byŁ-tiv,-b y&#601;-\ adjective
Examples of REDISTRIBUTE
Unused federal funds will be redistributed to other states.
The government redistributed the land to the settlers.
First Known Use of REDISTRIBUTE
1611"
http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/red...

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Family dynamics are different everywhere. Back in the day, people could be "land rich" and "money poor". That was the way, where I was raised. People had land, but worked like dogs to keep it. Of course in "town" it was a different story. It was a different kind of work.

“Smarter Than You”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Judged:

I recall saying that bringing Arnolds mom into this forum was wrong.Bacons grandfather as well.

“Smarter Than You”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Judged:

Allen wrote:
<quoted text>
Come on Waco everyone here has been a "whipping boy" at some point or another. When a poster comes on here and paints a picture of themselves then should they not expect a response good or bad? No wonder Mike is reluctant to share his personal life, just look at the way Bacon treats him. And not to mention the way Sliver treats Arnold. It does'nt feel so good sometimes when the shoe is on the other foot.
You are self righteous.This is to be expected.I've been on this forum a lot longer than last May.Mike is no innocent babe.Bacon and Arnold had a blowout,a bad one, involving the use of relatives on forum. But, they got over it.Allen , your near constant criticism of Bacon is beginning to look like jealousy.Hate republicans? You have that right.By the way, are you signed in on Topix? Just curious.

“Smarter Than You”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Judged:

Signing in on Topix indicates a serious poster.Not signing in, indicates a damn coward or a poser.

“Smarter Than You”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Judged:

Which is why scum like Gail, don't sign in.

“Smarter Than You”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Judged:

Allen is typical of the worst aspects of Topix.Personal attacks, and more personal attacks.Based on nothing but stupidity and small mindedness.I DIDN'T STUTTER DID I?
Allen

Penrose, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Judged:

waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> You are self righteous.This is to be expected.I've been on this forum a lot longer than last May.Mike is no innocent babe.Bacon and Arnold had a blowout,a bad one, involving the use of relatives on forum. But, they got over it.Allen , your near constant criticism of Bacon is beginning to look like jealousy.Hate republicans? You have that right.By the way, are you signed in on Topix? Just curious.

Oh so you will call me self righteous but, pat Slver on the back. I have no reason to be jealous of Bacon or anyone else here. Hate republicans? No despise is more like it. Why does it matter to you if I am signed in or not?

“Smarter Than You”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Judged:

Right now Allen is busy congratulating herself on what a great person she is.When she's done, its back to the business of being better than everybody else!
Allen

Penrose, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Judged:

waco1909 wrote:
Signing in on Topix indicates a serious poster.Not signing in, indicates a damn coward or a poser.
Signing in or not indicates nothing. I have never posed as anyone but myself. Can't help but notice how you call anyone who challenges Silver or Bacon a coward. Signing in or not is a choice. As I recall I mistakenly called you Gail once when you were'nt signed in.

“Smarter Than You”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Judged:

Allen wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh so you will call me self righteous but, pat Slver on the back. I have no reason to be jealous of Bacon or anyone else here. Hate republicans? No despise is more like it. Why does it matter to you if I am signed in or not?
You remind me of someone who used to post on here, another gutless scum who lived to hate.HATE is what you want, by damn hate is what you will have, enjoy it.

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Judged:

Allen wrote:
<quoted text>
I think you are angry because you did'nt get that hand out. Could'nt get government help because you came from wealth and the wealth you came from would'nt help you either. The picture of your grandfather that you have painted for me has miser written all over it.
Allen, you're a pathetic excuse of a human being. That's the kindest thing I can say to you and about you. You may not have a lot of money, but take what little you have and buy yourself some dignity.

“Smarter Than You”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Judged:

Allen wrote:
<quoted text>
Signing in or not indicates nothing. I have never posed as anyone but myself. Can't help but notice how you call anyone who challenges Silver or Bacon a coward. Signing in or not is a choice. As I recall I mistakenly called you Gail once when you were'nt signed in.
When my battery dies on this PHONE I use, it automatically signs me out.I didn't always know that.Why don't you seem to notice that you are constantly defending Mike?I hate bullies, Allen, and your are a bully.

“Smarter Than You”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Judged:

Makin bacon wrote:
<quoted text>
Allen, you're a pathetic excuse of a human being. That's the kindest thing I can say to you and about you. You may not have a lot of money, but take what little you have and buy yourself some dignity.
She knows not the meaning of the word"dignity".How I hate hypocrites!
Allen

Penrose, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Judged:

waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> You remind me of someone who used to post on here, another gutless scum who lived to hate.HATE is what you want, by damn hate is what you will have, enjoy it.
No you have me confused with Silver and Gail.
Allen

Penrose, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Judged:

waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> When my battery dies on this PHONE I use, it automatically signs me out.I didn't always know that.Why don't you seem to notice that you are constantly defending Mike?I hate bullies, Allen, and your are a bully.
There have been a few instances where I have defended Mike but for the most part I defend Arnold. Call me what you wish. Are you afraid to call Silver the bully that he is?

“Smarter Than You”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Judged:

Allen wrote:
<quoted text>
No you have me confused with Silver and Gail.
Allen and Gail? Sounds like a team to me.

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Judged:

Gee, this takes me back to yesterday and the word wars that truth and I used to have. Ah! the glory of those days.

“Arch Nemisis of Democrats”

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

TSF wrote:
<quoted text>OK. I accept the definition you have given.. But how does any of that translate into proof that public schools are purposefully introducing communist subliminals into 5 th grade math lessons?
Just an observation: If I were intent on subliminally propagandizing acceptance of an idea into 5 th graders minds, I certainly would not use math as the vehicle because most 5 th graders meet math with a negative attitude.
Also noteworthy is the fact that independent publishers of written material design their material with sales in mind rather than the perpetuation of ideology. Pro failed to notice that the aurhor of his link had changed the name of the worksheet to reinforce his conspiratorial claims. So, I continue to throw the BS flag on the republikan idea that teaching math, science, reading and writig is a communist plot to poison the minds of our youth. I am alarmed at the example and fervor with which republikans tell lies and then begin to believe their own lie. This is a horrible example to anyone, especially republikan children. Republikans need not worry about commies ruining their children's minds, they are doing a great job themselves.
You mean like your example of the wealthy taking entitlements because they pay a different tax rate than you? I believe pro's example was that it is teaching the fundamentals early on. What 5th grader do you know that can reasonably deduce the difference between right or wrong let alone economic policy?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Denver Discussions

Search the Denver Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
This looks like a beautiful place to live Aug 16 Moving 1
Review: Tire Kingdom Aug 10 Unknown 2
looking for your confessions. (May '12) Aug 8 cgj 67
Leaders: I-77 expanding with toll lanes will ha... (May '11) Jul 25 elsie 2
Mothers that leaves their children Jul 21 Scott-L 15
nurse works at prison Jul '14 Scott-L 2
parking tickets Jul '14 Kayla 4
•••
•••