wondering

Charlotte, NC

#1 Sep 5, 2013
Is there anyone around Sherrills Ford or around this area knows anyone that has an older home that they would like for someone to move in to take care of the place.free rent and i pay the bills. I used to live in ohio and moved into an old farm house nd took care of it. Rent free and all i did was pay the bills. I love. living in the country so i can have a garden and flowers bed and to have a dog . I dont like keeping a dog tied up. They need room to run. I enjoy begin outside.. I would keep the place nice inside and out.. it would be me and my husband. No kids, mine are all growed up and live in ohio.. Need room so they can bring grandkids down and hang out with granny..:) im on disability and my husband works a few hours a week.. Im a good person and just wanting an old home or trailer to take care of. Dont want real close neighbors. . I love my privacy. . Im hoping there's someone in this area .. Thank u...:)
well

Lawndale, NC

#2 Sep 8, 2013
Have you found a place yet like this? I think everyone that has an older home on their land should do this. It works all around to helping others.
I have a neighbor that lets a man live in his parents older home and I must say it looks better in the neighborhood now. He takes care of it relaly well for free rent.
I also had a neice who found an older home out in the country and with permission from the family in Florida, the house was first painted, then moved into rent free just to take care of the home.(only thing the well went dry after living there 4 years.)
I love this idea and wish I could afford to buy all these ugly houses and let people do this.
My neice saved up their money to buy a home living in that house.
Great concept all together for all.
Hope you find one also.
wondering

Greenville, SC

#3 Sep 9, 2013
well wrote:
Have you found a place yet like this? I think everyone that has an older home on their land should do this. It works all around to helping others.
I have a neighbor that lets a man live in his parents older home and I must say it looks better in the neighborhood now. He takes care of it relaly well for free rent.
I also had a neice who found an older home out in the country and with permission from the family in Florida, the house was first painted, then moved into rent free just to take care of the home.(only thing the well went dry after living there 4 years.)
I love this idea and wish I could afford to buy all these ugly houses and let people do this.
My neice saved up their money to buy a home living in that house.
Great concept all together for all.
Hope you find one also.
I hope so too.. that would make my day..:):)
wondering

Chesterfield, SC

#4 Sep 12, 2013
wondering wrote:
<quoted text> I hope so too.. that would make my day..:):)
still wondering...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Denver Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Loud Boom heard at 10:00 pm (Nov '08) Mon VIKTOR EGOV 19
Gaston co man raped Lincolnton teen Dec 2 pissed off 1
News Gaston County planning new school in Belmont Up... Nov 19 Shea Shires 1
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in North Caro... (Oct '10) Nov '16 404 error 34
Mistress Asha NYC was born a MAN (Apr '13) Oct '16 Strap Lover 44
Vote for Donald J Trump Oct '16 MAGA 1
News Teen remembered for wanting to help others (Jan '15) Oct '16 Grieving 3

Denver Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Denver Mortgages