Undocumented immigrants are going public to stop their deportations

Jun 27, 2013 Full story: Denver Westword 204

Imelda Valenzuela Gonzalez stands before the revolving door of the downtown Denver skyscraper that houses the federal immigration court.

Full Story
First Prev
of 11
Next Last
Juan

Vero Beach, FL

#1 Jun 27, 2013
Families should not be split up. That's cruel.
NYM8387

United States

#2 Jun 27, 2013
Juan wrote:
Families should not be split up. That's cruel.
Send them all back together.That's more than fair.

“Pffffffffffft!”

Since: Sep 11

Whatever

#3 Jun 27, 2013
Come legally or stay home.
Reality Check

Jacksonville, FL

#4 Jun 27, 2013
Death Kitten wrote:
Come legally or stay home.
Stop collecting welfare checks and go pick straw berries in the fields before you completely looses the abilities to lead a productive meaningful life.

Brenda besson

United States

#5 Jun 27, 2013
Get lost dont come back.take everyone with you mom dad and kids!!!!!!!!!!

“Pffffffffffft!”

Whatever

#6 Jun 27, 2013
Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
Stop collecting welfare checks and go pick straw berries in the fields before you completely looses the abilities to lead a productive meaningful life.
I work for a living. See, there is a funny thing about the word illegal. It means crime.

I was born here :) Now if you want to support people who are doing things that are "illegal" be my guest. But why should I have to?

Stop illegal acts in America, and do it by the book. If your country is such a mess, do something to fix it.

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#7 Jun 27, 2013
they should go public,--right to the nearest border patrol statio
Reality Check

Jacksonville, FL

#8 Jun 27, 2013
Death Kitten wrote:
<quoted text>
I work for a living. See, there is a funny thing about the word illegal. It means crime.
I was born here :) Now if you want to support people who are doing things that are "illegal" be my guest. But why should I have to?
Stop illegal acts in America, and do it by the book. If your country is such a mess, do something to fix it.
I knew you have a job and great ambitions for the future, that is something any one should proud of now, all those who are collecting a check without work you are paying for that and if you are mad about that I am with you because all the strawberries could have been picked if you didn't support that in fact illegal immigrants are doing something beneficial for themselves and for us as well.

“Pffffffffffft!”

Whatever

#9 Jun 27, 2013
Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
I knew you have a job and great ambitions for the future, that is something any one should proud of now, all those who are collecting a check without work you are paying for that and if you are mad about that I am with you because all the strawberries could have been picked if you didn't support that in fact illegal immigrants are doing something beneficial for themselves and for us as well.
Well as much as I love strawberries, I also like the law to be upheld :)
sheepleloveroyal ty

Bryn Mawr, PA

#11 Jun 27, 2013
How did this ILLEGAL alien women fill out the paperwork for a business/license. What information is she using on banking business, tax returns and other misc legal matters?

Undocumented my butt. How about falsified and/or fraudulent DOCUMENTS, a CRIME.

“Pffffffffffft!”

Whatever

#12 Jun 27, 2013
-The True Legend- wrote:
<quoted text>Double parking is illegal... so is r@pe and murd@r.

This is why we don't let simplistic stinkwrinkles with their childish rhetoric enact laws :)
Well it is a good thing I don't do any of those things.

Can you say the same?
libery

Rockmart, GA

#13 Jun 27, 2013
round up time never know when or who is watching

Since: Jun 13

Denver Colorado.

#14 Jun 27, 2013
A few years ago I got a letter from IRS telling me I hadn't claimed all my income. It turns out that I , A 60+ year old American born woman was actually working as a 45 year old Mexican woman in California. It took them almost 2 years to get that straight. Now you know how they fill out that paper work. They steal the info.
Tax ID

San Jose, CA

#15 Jun 27, 2013
According to IRS illegal aliens do file tax with a certain number given by their office.

ITIN

An ITIN, or Individual Taxpayer Identification Number, is a tax processing number only available for certain nonresident and resident aliens, their spouses, and dependents who cannot get a Social Security Number (SSN). It is a 9-digit number, beginning with the number "9", formatted like an SSN (NNN-NN-NNNN).

http://www.irs.gov/Individuals/International-... -(TIN)#itin
Tax ID

San Jose, CA

#16 Jun 27, 2013
Stolen Ids are not only use by illegal aliens, more and more single parents use fake IDs or stolen IDs to avoid paying childsupport.
Tax ID

San Jose, CA

#19 Jun 27, 2013
On the other hand they will now have a valid SS thanks to the new immigration bill that just passed.

Since: Jun 13

Denver Colorado.

#21 Jun 27, 2013
PaulaDeen1488 wrote:
<quoted text>
DERP!
That's all those Mexicans do is steal identities!
I just said to that handsome Satan64 we gotta do something bout these dark folks!
They stealin our identity! Blacks do it too :)
You never see white folks stealin identity... they're too stoooopid!
Show me an illiterate weed whacker an I'll show you a criminal genius!!!
You are an insulting Pig. Is that really what you want people to think of you.? My comment was about illegals not blacks.
shakespear

United States

#22 Jun 27, 2013
If you mess up your future and your life by taking drugs at an early age .Please dont blame no immigrants for your failure.UNCLE SAM say i want you.But he doesnt say exactly who.That mean he want anybody.As long as you can provide him what he want.

“Pffffffffffft!”

Whatever

#23 Jun 27, 2013
PaulaDeen1488 wrote:
<quoted text>FU

I would love to see your fat white azz out there twelve hours a day
I bet my back side is no where near as large as yours, or your mouth.
Magadala

Gig Harbor, WA

#24 Jun 27, 2013
Of course, we all know that if they stay here a year or longer, they are American in every way. Wonder why mamacita isn't speaking English?

This is out of hand when the parents, the prepatrators of the whole thing are coming out trying to play on our heart strings. You brought them all here, take them with you!

Mama is saying, I am making $ with the system, don't cut it off now!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 11
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Highland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 4 hr lides 3,823
COMFORT DENTAL ....How Many of you feel Ripped ... (Apr '08) 4 hr Tooth Fairy 88
Republicans the party of LIARS (Dec '11) 5 hr mjjcpa 12,853
Why are blonde guys mean? (Dec '11) 20 hr Anonymous 725
last post wins! (Feb '11) 22 hr mr goodwrench 24,669
girls aressted in syria Fri SashaStarr 2
FBI: Denver girls may have tried to join jihadis Thu lol 2
Denver Dating
Find my Match

Highland Jobs

Highland People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Highland News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Highland