Where's the Judicial System Headed?

Posted in the Denton Forum

Since: Apr 13

Dallas, Texas

#1 Apr 29, 2013
I am astonished by the condition of our communities with the increasing numbers of expired murders still walking the streets. We shouldn't be complacent with such, as it appears we're living with the experiment of a Passover. Does the judicial system care? We as citizens of this country have to let the judicial system know this is not acceptable!

Dallas, Texas

#2 Apr 30, 2013
When a court of law starts aid and abetting murderers,etc. We don't want to address this as an oversight; we should stand up for victims of violent crime. I attended college in Tyler Tx Tyler Jr. College lived in Denton Texas-UNT originally from the Annona-Clarksville area. Oh the sights I've seen:disenfranchisement of individuals in the know of individuals not doing their jobs and others having to study to do someone elses job. Miscarriage of justice in support of criminals. I don't know what God has in store or what method he'll use to bring this country into compliance to his standard way of life, but I'd guess; it's gonna come to pass! The past is history the future besets us. Opportunity to improve: civilization, educational tools, etc. So frankly speaking; to whom much is given of whom much is required. I take a stand against Denial of Justice & victims of violent crime.

Dallas, Texas

#3 Apr 30, 2013
I post comments in Tyler,Denton,Clarksville and have addressed these issues we want to hear your opinions Get on line!!!!

Dallas, Texas

#4 May 2, 2013
Take a look around or surf the Clarksville Forum and read about the complaints of unsolved murders which reflects the condition of the place. Capabilites are there to solve from back in the 60's. God can make the crooked paths straight. That's a small piece of change of way to reform this place! If I were the the Jim Clarks-Clarksville and the John Dentons-Denton I'd want a 1st rate community.

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#5 May 12, 2013
Patricia Bogan wrote:
I post comments in Tyler,Denton,Clarksville and have addressed these issues we want to hear your opinions Get on line!!!!
My opinion. Why only Tyler, Denton, Clarksville?
Patricia Bogan

Avery, TX

#6 May 14, 2013
drfjr58 wrote:
<quoted text>
My opinion. Why only Tyler, Denton, Clarksville?
They carry the sideshow

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Denton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Wed Fossilfarts 549
Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Nov 26 Fossilfarts 749
Texas Oil And Gas Companies Must Now Research A... Nov 18 Texan 2
Review: Texas Impound Services LLC (Jul '13) Nov 17 Rebel tow 112
Need Assistance Nov 14 Truth is might 2
Dawn Cobb: Sally Beauty names Brickman as its n... Nov 6 Kleercut 1
We're FrackFreeFrogs Nov 4 frackfreefrogs 1

Denton News Video

Denton Dating
Find my Match

Denton People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Denton News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Denton