Harvey Wendell Thomas

Harvey Wendell Thomas

There are 2 comments on the Denton Record-Chronicle story from Sep 10, 2012, titled Harvey Wendell Thomas. In it, Denton Record-Chronicle reports that:

Born in Gribble Springs on January 7, 1930 to James Wiley and Buena Thomas, Wendell attended his early school years in Sanger until the family moved to California.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Denton Record-Chronicle.

Don and Lynn Maxwell

Killeen, TX

#1 Sep 11, 2012
Wendall, Buster and Jeff built two houses for us.
Wendell took such pride in his work, had a can do attitude, but we remember his personality the most. He always had a smile and lots of humor. Wendell had a joy for liife.
We ran into Wendell many times after he retired from building, and it was always such a joy. He will be missed by many people.
Mike Bryson

Killeen, TX

#2 Sep 16, 2012
Mr Thomas was my football coach when I was a kid, and I thought he was the biggest meanest man ever !! I was just a kid and I was wrong. As I grew up I realized he was a very kind man giving his time to us kids all those years,teaching us more than just football. I grew up with Jeff,Buster, and Debbie , you and your families are in our prayers

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Denton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Two Denton students suffer minor injuries after... Feb 28 Shawn 1
News What We Learn in School (May '06) Feb 27 Nayder32876 2
News Kennedale residents still simmering over year-o... Feb 26 DR James 5
Circling following UAV drones, Law enforcement ... (Oct '14) Feb '17 Neveralone 9
News Grand jury looking at appraisal district compla... (May '08) Feb '17 TEXAND 14
New children's PlayStation coming soon!!! Jan '17 sue72058 1
News Leaders Split Over Who Fixes Dangerous Denton S... Jan '17 chbiso 1

Denton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Denton Mortgages