tell it like it is

Dallas, TX

#1 May 26, 2013
Have you all seen this chick? OMG is all Igotta say. Let's just hope god broke the mold when he made her cause there sure don't need to be another 1 like her. I mean look how ugly she is & she really think she's hot shit. HAAAA PLEASE. John really needs to leave her ugly fat ass lookin like a damn mole. I hear she's on every drug she can get her hands on. John needs to run n run fast n leave her. & she goes around talkin bout ppl that don't need there kids. Uuuhhh excuse me but who is she to talk when she don't even have her on & she sure acts like she ain't even worried bout tryin to get them. Sahe needs to find a life & stop worrying about every1 elses.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Denton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
nasty neighbor (Aug '08) Oct '16 Charlie 6
Queen Anne Music Thread Sep '16 Musikologist 1
Vote For Donald Trump (Apr '16) Apr '16 Vote For Trump 1
News Md. Man Tries To Pay Child Support With Pennies (Aug '08) Jul '15 Merlin 50
fireworks (Jun '15) Jun '15 Levron 2
misty tate (Jun '15) Jun '15 yupIsawIt 1
News Mother of 7 Children Found Dead in Princess Ann... (Apr '15) Apr '15 Nellie 1

Denton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Denton Mortgages