Where is everyone?
concerned citizens

Denton, MD

#1 Oct 16, 2007
Dose anyone read this stuff? Dose ANYONE HAVE AN OPINION? When I write this stuff I am looking for input positive and negative.
Michele

AOL

#2 Oct 18, 2007
I have a question: How do I find an article concerning a road closure, on Rt. 480, that occured on Sunday 10-14-07?

We were traveling on 480, going back to 404, when an accident(?) forced us to be turned around & rerouted another way to 404.
It looked rather serious, with 2 ambulances & several other emergency vehicles.

Where can I find out the story of what actually happened? Is there another local paper, which has a web site online?

ALSO - in searching for the article, I ran across an interesting web site on Route 404, The Forgotten Highway.
I can't get this web site out of my head, mainly due to the fact that it has NOT been updated!

I am so interested in seeing the current, updated numbers of people who have been killed on this stretch of highway.

I've forwarded this web site to a few of my family & friends, and we are all very curious as to why it has not been maintained & kept up to date.

Thank you so much, I look forward to any answer you can provide regarding the above questions!

Michele
Baltimore, MD./Bethany Beach, DE.
eyeonridgely

Atlanta, GA

#3 Oct 22, 2007
concerned citizens wrote:
Dose anyone read this stuff? Dose ANYONE HAVE AN OPINION? When I write this stuff I am looking for input positive and negative.
If you're looking for conversation about Ridgely, check out this blog:
http://toblog-toblog.blogspot.com/

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Denton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Vote For Donald Trump Apr '16 Vote For Trump 1
News Md. Man Tries To Pay Child Support With Pennies (Aug '08) Jul '15 Merlin 50
fireworks (Jun '15) Jun '15 Levron 2
misty tate (Jun '15) Jun '15 yupIsawIt 1
News Mother of 7 Children Found Dead in Princess Ann... (Apr '15) Apr '15 Nellie 1
News Man dies crossing street to Del. funeral home (Sep '14) Feb '15 -Lea- 13
looking for my father and sister (Dec '14) Dec '14 looking 333 1

Denton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Denton Mortgages