next board meeting
Aint you

Chesterfield, MO

#81 Jan 30, 2013
The one that posted all that horrible, Crazy, stuff about people that went on before us?
Ex student wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL. NO !!!!
Ex student

Tucker, GA

#82 Jan 30, 2013
Aint you wrote:
The one that posted all that horrible, Crazy, stuff about people that went on before us?
<quoted text>
Your nuts !!! I don't talk about those who have passed. If that's what you are referring to. Your posts are kind of childish and not well written.
Ex student

Tucker, GA

#83 Jan 30, 2013
Aint you wrote:
<quoted text>
Sounds like you are a bitter person. Maybe your wife left you for a better man, maybe you are in a dead end relationship with an ugly woman ???
Wise Owl

United States

#84 Jan 30, 2013
Loving me some Benny power
That is

Chesterfield, MO

#85 Jan 30, 2013
some Horrible, terrible, dreadful, awful, gruesome stuff you posted dumb buzzard.
You did it and it will always be there for everybody to read
I wont let them forget
Ex student wrote:
<quoted text>
Your nuts !!! I don't talk about those who have passed. If that's what you are referring to. Your posts are kind of childish and not well written.
Wise Owl

United States

#86 Jan 30, 2013
That is. You are such a fool and hurting our little Patrick clique Loving me some Patrick clique power right about now

Got back and Deskins seeing the light now

PATRICK POWER
ex student

Frankfort, KY

#87 Jan 30, 2013
Are you talking about Mr. Patrick the little dumpy man. I had him for A teacher talk about lazy.
sound familiar

Chesterfield, MO

#88 Jan 30, 2013
no wonder you follow the wicked, you are too dumb to think for yourself, about 100% of yourself is 98% you warped brain inbred, you sure do stink up an otherwise good county ( Madison CO)
Ex student wrote:
<quoted text>
Ex student

Tucker, GA

#89 Jan 30, 2013
sound familiar wrote:
no wonder you follow the wicked, you are too dumb to think for yourself, about 100% of yourself is 98% you warped brain inbred, you sure do stink up an otherwise good county ( Madison CO)
<quoted text>
Who are you talking about ???? What are you talking about ???
sound familiar

Chesterfield, MO

#90 Jan 30, 2013
You dont understand your own old post????????
Was you drugged or drunk when you posted that?????
We didnt understand it either
We dont understand anything about your hate filled post dumb buzzard
Ex student wrote:
<quoted text>
Who are you talking about ???? What are you talking about ???
Happy Days

West Liberty, KY

#91 Jan 31, 2013
A new day is dawning. I am so happy that we have new board members.
Wise Owl

United States

#92 Jan 31, 2013
I am so happy that Benny makes $65,000.00 but i want him to make more and I don't care if he is capabile to do the job or not

Glad them new board members are helping us out in getting Benny a real job

This old clique power is fun
Bored Power

West Liberty, KY

#93 Jan 31, 2013
Dumb Buzzard,we all know who you are so,stop cloning wise owl. You are only making yourself look like an idiot.
Just A thought

Frankfort, KY

#94 Feb 1, 2013
Does the board members dress up like clowns and give away ballons. Now that would be worth going to the meetings for. Parents and children might put their Iphones down for that.
Thatswhatimtalki ngabout

Riverside, CA

#95 Feb 1, 2013
Why don't you sore loosers back off. The majority of those who voted have spoken. all new board members over the last two years. Now, we'll see what happens. Will the school system be run into the ground? Maybe! Maybe not! you need to remember, the sun don't shine up the same dog's a$$ all the time. You lost. Live with it.
Wise Owl

United States

#96 Feb 1, 2013
Yes back off just because we have the Patrick clique in power the school system we now control the biggest budget in the county

We are loving us some Benny power too
really really well

West Liberty, KY

#97 Feb 1, 2013
Wise Owl wrote:
I am so happy that Benny makes $65,000.00 but i want him to make more and I don't care if he is capabile to do the job or not
Glad them new board members are helping us out in getting Benny a real job
This old clique power is fun
lol Isnt that how things are typically ran anyways?????????? Lol are you a comedian wise OLD owl
Wise Owl

West Liberty, KY

#98 Feb 1, 2013
The dumb buzzard sure is a funny looking creature,but no,i would not call it a comedian, but,i would call it a clone.
Happy Days

West Liberty, KY

#99 Feb 1, 2013
Happy Days are snow days and having a new board with a refreshing ideas.
legal aid

Morehead, KY

#100 Feb 1, 2013
This board is a joke IMHO. The teachers and staff will join together to ward off any selfish acts be a few power hungry idiots!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Denniston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who is going to run for office in the county ne... 35 min Voter 1
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Kentucky (... (Oct '10) 20 hr Hbo 790
Jennifer rawlings Mon hanger 2
the teach and the beanstalk Sun Skippy 2
Menifee School schedule Sun Lucky 9
Electricity out Sun comeon 1
Lock Him Up Jul 22 Wearemenifee 2

Denniston Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Denniston Mortgages