The good people of menifee

The good people of menifee

Posted in the Denniston Forum

Wise Owl

United States

#1 Feb 4, 2013
All the good people of menifee pray for our power grab to work. We have them running for cover now. We can get Benny in control of the county's biggest budget. Thanks to Deskins and Back
topics is for idiots

Chesterfield, MO

#3 Feb 4, 2013
TROLL ----------
a troll is someone who posts inflammatory, extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community, such as a forum, chat room, or blog,, with the primary intent of provoking readers into an emotional response
This topix troll post on all the surrounding counties also
Is currently posting on the mt sterling forum trying to start trouble for those school folks also
Wise Owl wrote:
All the good people of menifee pray for our power grab to work. We have them running for cover now. We can get Benny in control of the county's biggest budget. Thanks to Deskins and Back
topics is for idiots

Chesterfield, MO

#4 Feb 4, 2013
this troll posted this in the mount sterling forum within seconds of making this thread using the name mary lou

----------
Just because the board did not want Phil Rison, has nothing to do with hiring Powell. They could have hired anybody they wanted, they are paying a large enough salary to get any superintendent in the state, they chose Powell, and for you to act like he was forced on them is ludicrous. His numbers look good, because they are good, bottom line. The ACT scores went up also, all test scores went up.
As far as letting teachers go, everyone exept the teachers he let go, think that was a good move. It doesn't matter who replaces them, some of you will try to find fault in them. So, all in all you will have more people disagree with you, than will agree.
Wise Owl

United States

#6 Feb 4, 2013
The west liberty troll still active. Going from topic to topic. That west liberty troll could be dangerous who knows why they are stalking every thread on here

Lets all support the new people in getting all of the county power we can

That stalker with the west liberty ISP needs to be watched very close. Maybe Frankfort will check them out since they are monitoring the Frenchburg topic now anyway
Wise Owl

United States

#7 Feb 4, 2013
Love power
When

Chesterfield, MO

#8 Feb 4, 2013
did you get out of the can dumb buzzard
are they going to hold it against you for trying to sell those markers
will that add to your charges
Wise Owl wrote:
The west liberty troll still active. Going from topic to topic. That west liberty troll could be dangerous who knows why they are stalking every thread on here
Lets all support the new people in getting all of the county power we can
That stalker with the west liberty ISP needs to be watched very close. Maybe Frankfort will check them out since they are monitoring the Frenchburg topic now anyway
Wise Owl

Richmond, KY

#9 Feb 4, 2013
Power and control we getting it back
new buzzard

United States

#10 Feb 5, 2013
everyone needs a troll in their forums
Buzzards Partner

United States

#11 Feb 5, 2013
Change is good.
frenchtopissxbur g is nuts

West Liberty, KY

#12 Apr 22, 2013
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/frenchburg-ky...
Wise Owl wrote:
Power and control we getting it back
beangas

West Liberty, KY

#13 Apr 22, 2013
topics is for idiots wrote:
this troll posted this in the mount sterling forum within seconds of making this thread using the name mary lou
----------
Just because the board did not want Phil Rison, has nothing to do with hiring Powell. They could have hired anybody they wanted, they are paying a large enough salary to get any superintendent in the state, they chose Powell, and for you to act like he was forced on them is ludicrous. His numbers look good, because they are good, bottom line. The ACT scores went up also, all test scores went up.
As far as letting teachers go, everyone exept the teachers he let go, think that was a good move. It doesn't matter who replaces them, some of you will try to find fault in them. So, all in all you will have more people disagree with you, than will agree.
sounds toot toot toot like you work for the man and that glorious support and all if you lost your job u wouldn't be happy either

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Denniston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Brittany planck 11 hr Oh my my 11
Towing Service in Frenchburg 14 hr Wondering 1
gay hangouts (Apr '09) 20 hr Itsme 46
News Job Corps is worth a second look (Mar '09) 20 hr Leroy 621
nursing home or hospital Sun need 2
So called ANGEL May 20 Jude 2
Looking For Septic Cleaner in Menifee May 18 question 4

Denniston Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Denniston Mortgages