New one

United States

#1 Feb 4, 2013
Thank you Menifee for getting us back in power. We own you now. Just a few more moves to make and we will be controlling
topics is for idiots

West Liberty, KY

#2 Feb 4, 2013
The poster (NEW ONE) is a troll

TROLL ----------
a troll is someone who posts inflammatory, extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community, such as a forum, chat room, or blog,, with the primary intent of provoking readers into an emotional response
This topix troll post on all the surrounding counties also
Is currently posting on the mt sterling forum trying to start trouble for those school folks also
topics is for idiots

West Liberty, KY

#3 Feb 4, 2013
This is the same troll posting on the mount sterling forum

http://www.topix.com/forum/city/mount-sterlin...
Wise Owl

United States

#4 Feb 4, 2013
Topic is for idiots is the west liberty troll that follows people around trying to change the subject from our power grab. We got it going now. Took this county and soon control the biggest budget ever.
Wow it feels good too
topics is for idiots

West Liberty, KY

#5 Feb 4, 2013
This is the troll that has been trying to stir up trouble in the mt sterling school forum
this troll Even explains how a troll gets its information from newspapers and previous post

http://www.topix.com/forum/city/mount-sterlin...
Wise Owl wrote:
Topic is for idiots is the west liberty troll that follows people around trying to change the subject from our power grab. We got it going now. Took this county and soon control the biggest budget ever.
Wow it feels good too
Annette

West Liberty, KY

#6 Feb 4, 2013
wow
Wise Owl

United States

#7 Feb 4, 2013
Loving me some county power now. Everyone lets help get Benny that big money. He deserves it he's from the same little clique that old man sexton was in.

Has anyone seen herb for a while.
When

West Liberty, KY

#8 Feb 4, 2013
did you get out of the can dumb buzzard
are they going to hold it against you for trying to sell those markers
will that add to your charges
Wise Owl wrote:
Loving me some county power now. Everyone lets help get Benny that big money. He deserves it he's from the same little clique that old man sexton was in.
Wise Owl

West Liberty, KY

#9 Feb 4, 2013
Wise Owl wrote:
Troll Clone Clown.(You dumb buzzard)
spit fire

West Liberty, KY

#10 Feb 4, 2013
wise owl you would have ben better off if you had ben raised by that family at least you would have not ben so dum.
Wise Owl

Georgetown, KY

#11 Feb 4, 2013
I love me some dumb power. Been miserable since I lost if a few years back. I am making a rapid come back now. Come on new ones
Orv

West Liberty, KY

#12 Feb 4, 2013
I see you made it back to beattyville
i can tell by your richmmond isp
how was your stay
did you like that kool-aid
Wise Owl wrote:
I love me some dumb power. Been miserable since I lost if a few years back. I am making a rapid come back now. Come on new ones
Wise Owl

West Liberty, KY

#13 Feb 4, 2013
spit fire wrote:
wise owl you would have ben better off if you had ben raised by that family at least you would have not ben so dum.
You know Grethel you sure do remind me of vietnam but you wouldn't be him? Nahhh!
up side down

Georgetown, KY

#14 Feb 5, 2013
do you all think that the west liberty dumb buzzard and the devil could be kin folks, they both sure are haters
Wise Owl

West Liberty, KY

#15 Feb 5, 2013
up side down wrote:
do you all think that the west liberty dumb buzzard and the devil could be kin folks, they both sure are haters
I think the Richmond/United States dumb buzzard is real close kin to the devil,but there is still time to change all that.
up side down

Georgetown, KY

#16 Feb 5, 2013
Wise Owl you old devil follower you better stop flirting with me, shame on you
Wise Owl

West Liberty, KY

#17 Feb 5, 2013
Slow down dumb buzzard,you know i'm not that way. You need to be having this conversation with don't tread.
Wise Owl

Duluth, GA

#18 Feb 8, 2013
Got them old time board members watching their backs now. Love this power grab we are making
Buzzard

West Liberty, KY

#19 Feb 9, 2013
Liking that barr power.Saurkraut anyone?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Denniston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Wnedell Benny Benny 5 hr voter 9
menifee sports boys and girls basketball Thu ridge 3
menifee wildcats Thu ridge 4
tiffany manning Thu mr nobody 3
horrible parents Dec 16 curious 10
What you know about Charles Curtis Dec 15 derp 2
Heather Thomas bowman Dec 15 true dat 11
Denniston Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web