Tea Party and Democrats

Tea Party and Democrats

Posted in the Denniston Forum

Wise Owl

West Liberty, KY

#1 Jan 28, 2013
Are now working together to give Mitch McConnel the boot. Who would have ever thought of them working together.Ouch! jackson/gator.
Uhhh Oh

West Liberty, KY

#2 Jan 28, 2013
He's out for sure then,what is wrong with the tea party joining forces with the democrats? I know it's all Obummers fault.
Wise Owl

West Liberty, KY

#3 Jan 29, 2013
Your Meal Ticket is about to Run Out.
Wise Owl

West Liberty, KY

#4 Feb 1, 2013
It's Bush's fault.

Lets vote in ultra-liberal Ashley Judd. She has so much experience in politics, hates coal and thinks that poor people shouldnt be able to have ANY kids. Maybe she can tuen Kentucky into a ultra-liberal state like California or New York.wink wink XOXOXO
Wise Owl

West Liberty, KY

#5 Feb 1, 2013
What's a tuen tread? Where did you get your info on Ashley Judd at www.mcConnelrepub.com ? XOXOXOXO
Zumba Instructor

United States

#6 Feb 1, 2013
Honey if Judd gets elected the foodstamp democrats would pee their self
What About

West Liberty, KY

#7 Feb 1, 2013
Dumb Buzzard you call yourself a zumba instructer,have you ever got your yo yo up your yang yang?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Denniston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Lacy Brown 6 hr BandB 38
Sammy Jo 8 hr BandB 46
x Super Dooper 9 hr soar tail 1
dumpster diving Jul 26 no brain 6
People should know ! Jul 23 remoG 5
Denniston Music Thread (Sep '15) Jan '16 Musikologist 2
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Kentucky (... (Oct '10) Oct '15 IND 730

Denniston Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Denniston Mortgages