dr ben carson
my doc

Mckinney, TX

#1 Feb 20, 2013
Will the usa support Dr. Ben Carson for president in 2016?
Wow

Bluff City, TN

#2 Mar 29, 2013
I have zero respect for dr Carson. None whatsoever. He's a neurosurgeon and not an economist.he has no more authority to speak about the national debt Ina prayer meeting that "community college" Sean Hannity.

But.a monkey can tell you that when you start TWO unfounded and totally unfounded wars that last ten years, you are going to occur some serious debt.

There were no weapons of mass destruction, and the inspectors were screaming that. But war Mongers bush and cheny went in anyway. That debt total almost 7 trillion dollars. Is Carson even aware of that? Because he didn't mention it in "his prayer"

Bush purposely wrecked the economy right before leaving office (you know that the rich are not at all affected by a recession right?) and a obama hadn't been in office 3 months before those who knew that he would have to spend like crazy, began to complain about the debt.

I don't care for Ben Carson. I pray daily that a family member is contracted with an incurable disease. There's some political correctness for you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Denison Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Doritos makes rainbow chips in support of gay r... (Sep '15) 2 hr guest 138
Need information about Dr. Gregg Diamond, Diamo... (Nov '15) 22 hr Sarah R 5
KTEN News (Texoma) (Aug '14) May 16 Anonymous 10
News Family Upset After Damage Done To Cemetery May 16 Clyde 2
Lost cushion May 15 Laura 1
Best looking single women Sherman/Denison/Potts... May 15 Anonymous 4
Frito-Lay (Jun '11) May 14 guest 34
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Denison Mortgages