First Prev
of 6
Next Last
cajunkid143

Alpharetta, GA

#101 Apr 27, 2009
omg... i thought that place was closed down.
BTW i just hear they are men haters. ya know the kind that sucks there thumb while they fall asleep in their moms bed. wouldn't be so weird if they weren't in their 50's
redneckliving

Baton Rouge, LA

#102 Apr 27, 2009
cajun, i hear ya. I have heard alot about them to. Iknow I would stay FAR away from that family. I think they screwed that spring dude. I heard alot of what happened at that trial and i think they took a mans life for no reason at all. Thats scary to think you could be caught up in somthing like that and lose your whole life when you are defending yourself. They say he had no record, never been in any trouble and out of all there witnesses not a one had the same story. From all that to murder. i dont think so. my heart goes out to his kids and wife if he was married
up north

Phoenixville, PA

#103 Jun 18, 2009
Has Kyle been sentenced and what did he receive???
cajunkid143

Cumming, GA

#104 Jun 18, 2009
I was just wondering that myself. I think he was sentanced today. Should have been life as that is mandatory with 2nd degree murder in La. but, I am not sure if he will have a chance for parol. If anyone knows please give us the update
redneckliving

Baton Rouge, LA

#105 Jun 21, 2009
kyle received life with no parole. poor guy. His family claims that the neice of franchuk works with the judge..can you see why he got life with no parole..:o)
up north

Raritan, NJ

#106 Jun 29, 2009
Is there a way to check on that? I cant find anything online
I TOLD YA SO

United States

#107 Jun 29, 2009
Yea.. ole kyle is headed up the river.. dont drop the soap kyle!
redneckliving

Baton Rouge, LA

#108 Jun 30, 2009
up north..i dont think you can find it online. the franchuks held stuff out of the paper. The man kyle killed in self defense, his dope dealer came in to testify on kyles behalf, but they didnt want that in the paper. So you will not hear nothing until he wins his appeal. Oh yea "i told ya so..(or franchuk!) dont worry, kyles family nor kyle will surly NOT drop the soap:o))))) Thats a promise.
up north

Phoenixville, PA

#109 Jun 30, 2009
well my prayers are with him I hope it works out for him sooner rather than later
I TOLD YA SO

United States

#110 Jun 30, 2009
up north wrote:
well my prayers are with him I hope it works out for him sooner rather than later
sorry.. but as slow as the wheels of justice turn, kyle will be in there awhilebefore he gets to speak his mind.. until then.."dont drop the soap kyle"
mom2b

Cumming, GA

#111 Jul 1, 2009
SO ARE THEN ANY MALES LEFT IN THE FRANCHUK FAMILY ... CAUSE IF THERE IS ALL I CAN SAY IS ... DEAD MAN WALKING RIGHT TO THE FRANCHUK GIRLS BACK YARD.
freddybshrimper

United States

#112 Feb 11, 2010
i knew this dude for a long time and the owner of the bar and it was not self defence. kyle is a real piece of garbage
freddybshrimper

United States

#113 Feb 11, 2010
MURDER ALL THE WAY. he was kicked out for starting trouble that night and got to his truck and pulled a gun and shot bill the owner for no reason. bill was a great guy. any more questions arout that piece of shit kyle springs
AWilliams

United States

#114 Mar 18, 2010
to all who commented! thanks for all the care and defense on this subject, i am the grandson of Bill Franchuk. he was a great man and was someone i looked up to. i miss him dearly, which is how i stumbled upon this thread, and in my opinion, Mr spring deserves to be locked away for life! i know its a little late to enter my comments but better late than never!
AWilliams

United States

#115 Mar 18, 2010
Gwinnett, GA
WTF

Broussard, LA

#116 May 1, 2010
Kyles cousin wrote:
Who are you to judge, The Bible says to judge not less ye be judged. Forgive and pray for his family. By the way there are no other tradgies in my family. Kyle was raised in church, and after the war which I doubt you ever served he changed, You go over and fight for your country and see if it does not change you?
I've spent my time in the military in a combat zone, and yes it did change me. However, it didn't change me into a murderer, if anything it taught me the value of human life. Millions of young Americans have served in combat, if war changed people the way you claim, we would have millions of veteran murderers roaming the streets. Don't use combat as an excuse.
Desertfox88

Naperville, IL

#117 Jun 4, 2010
I'm a friend of Kyles. I've served overseas in iraq as well and know the stress it can cause and what PTSD can do to a man Sounds like he shooting the wrongh guy was his only mistake, If any one he should've shot the bar owners broher tom instead ! You can thank him (tom) for his brothers death being he's the one hwo grabbed Kyle when he was trying to get into his truck to leave. So if the bar owner wanted him gone then why did the brother grab him by the back of his belt and try to pull him back out of his truck ??? Like I stated earlier tom the little bitch coward should've gotten the bullet instead that instigating asshole !!!
Ms Happy

United States

#118 Dec 14, 2010
It's now over!!! Have a good LIFE!!!
Happy

Baton Rouge, LA

#119 Jun 26, 2012
How are the appeals going? Hahahahaha!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Denham Springs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mrs nickel cheating teacher at Levi Milton Dec 19 walkerz 5
latest plan Dec 7 havemercy 4
Denham Springs High School Classes of 1970-1989 Dec 2 Connie Sullivan 1
Son with older woman (Dec '12) Nov '14 Nick 34
Russell Beall ??? Oct '14 mightaswelldenham 1
swimming along the amite river (Mar '07) Oct '14 LSUfan71 6
Nicholas Wright: 'I believe I'm the real deal' Oct '14 wnicholas70 7

Flood Watch for Livingston Parish was issued at December 26 at 3:52PM CST

Denham Springs Dating
Find my Match