Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters

Full story: TwinCities.com

Supporters of Republican U.S. Senate candidate Rand Paul wrestled a woman to the ground and one stepped on her head after she tried to confront the candidate in Kentucky.
Comments
26,141 - 26,160 of 26,182 Comments Last updated Tuesday
redeemer

Saint Paul, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2014

Judged:

Beaks wrote:
People like Rand Paul are what's the deserters!!!. Rand is accusing this Veteran that Obama swapped for for desertion, well He needs to judge His Damn self first!. If aneyhing, people like Him are the deserters, rand and Conservatives all time voting against Veterans on matters yet eager ally vote for wars, we have homeless Veterans, we have hungry Veterans, Vetrans that can't even see a Doctor for Pete's sake!. Conservative people like Rand Paul don't care about our Veterans that's sacrificed so much for our country!!!. It's not good enough to cut our Vets throats , now they want to slander us Vets!!!.
Excellent Post!
redeemer

Saint Paul, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sunday Jun 22

Judged:

Rand Paul is on the move he as started injecting himself in the mainstream,he is starting to break away from the same old republican,tired talking points of the GOP,I think that his own will stop his advancement to the Whitehouse,because he's starting to become a challenger and is making inroads into issues that matter's to the american people Dems and Republicans he might have rin as a Ind. because the hard right will consider him a RINO.,but that deny him the gains he has made with young people,women and minorities.

BTW: I'm no Paul fan,but I have to give him his due,he's light years ahead of his primary challengers and Hillary and Joe will have to reckon with that reality.
Area Resident

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Wednesday Jun 25

Judged:

But tell me, after all this discussion, can we agree that stepping on a democrats head is construed as normal. I mean what else are they good for?
LIbEralS

Saint Paul, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sunday Jun 29

Judged:

The Iowa GOP central committee voted Saturday to fire the state party chairman and replace him with a fixture of the establishment.
Danny Carroll, removed on a 14-2 no confidence vote, will be replaced by Jeff Kaufmann, formerly the Speaker Pro Tem of the state House.

The bloodless coup was widely expected after forces loyal to Gov. Terry Branstad officially seized control of the party’s governing body from close allies of Sen. Rand Paul (R-Ky.) at a state convention earlier this month

http://www.politico.com/story/2014/06/iowa-go...
ind

Hyden, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sunday Jun 29

Judged:

Area Resident wrote:
But tell me, after all this discussion, can we agree that stepping on a democrats head is construed as normal. I mean what else are they good for?
on a mans head would not been so bad, with 8 of them trying. but a little 120lb. woman come on dude that low as you can get ..where the backbone dude looks like a yellow streak don't it?..
good one

West Liberty, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Friday Jul 4

Judged:

VOTE RAND PAUL FOR PRESIDENT.Rand is the ONLEY man that is in office that is FOR THE PEOPLE ALL PEOPLE and we here in ky, just love him.
racism is good

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Friday Jul 4

ind

Essie, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Friday Jul 4

Judged:

good one wrote:
VOTE RAND PAUL FOR PRESIDENT.Rand is the ONLEY man that is in office that is FOR THE PEOPLE ALL PEOPLE and we here in ky, just love him.
no you don't mean that, Bernie Sanders is the one you talking about .now that a man that does care for the people and will work hard for all.
Pam

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Friday Jul 4

Judged:

I watched the video and with about four big guys pushing a small woman to the ground a fifth decided to come over and step on her head a couple of times after she had been completely subdued
haa

Essie, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Friday Jul 4

peaches wrote:
boooo hisssss
peaches where the cream ?..
fack chek

Owensboro, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sunday Jul 6

Judged:

redeemer wrote:
he's light years ahead of his primary challengers .
He is one percentage point ahead of Bush according to

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/...
Uhuh

Bardstown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Monday Jul 7

Pikeville Underground wrote:
Rand Paul supporters don't respect the 1st Amendment.
money money mint
0bams supports

Wickliffe, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Monday Jul 7

Judged:

Killmpeoplemdaily, not just step on someone's head. Prisons are full,of democrats. What's worse then a black democrat is a white democrat. How about bringing some of those illegal aliens into your homes, you tolerate baby killers.
fack

Owensboro, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Tuesday Jul 8

Judged:

Hillary's done won the race. Ain't no teabagger gonna beat her

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/...
LMS

Clarkson, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Tuesday Jul 8

Judged:

Area Resident wrote:
Yes MOD.
LMS

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Tuesday Jul 8

Judged:

Area Resident wrote:
Don't tell anyone but I would love to do it!
commercial

Essie, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Tuesday Jul 8

Judged:

Area Resident wrote:
a gay supper will be served on aug 30 11 am ,at the tea party ranch in Texas ,all repub's are welcome.
LIbEralS

Saint Paul, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Wednesday Jul 9

Judged:

We need a president that will do what is best for our country. Is Rand that guy?
redeemer

Saint Paul, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Wednesday Jul 9

Judged:

LIbEralS wrote:
We need a president that will do what is best for our country. Is Rand that guy?
Will Sarah Palin be that gal?
Educated Hillbilly

Owensboro, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Thursday Jul 10

Judged:

Aint no way a facist nazi like Rand Paul and win against a liberal fisically conserative Democrat like Hillary Clinton

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Demplytown Discussions

Search the Demplytown Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 4 min Limbertwig 146,159
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 25 min i be dat nikka 81,567
KY Paul vs Conway: The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 | T... (Oct '10) 40 min Amen 16,115
KY Can You Pass an 8th Grade Test from 1912? (Aug '13) 44 min Teacher 1,012
Lake Louisvilla Music Thread Jul 20 Musikologist 1
Where to find hookers in oldham Jul 17 RimJob 5
The secrets to success (Sep '13) Sep '13 Chong Robideau 1
•••
•••
•••
•••

Demplytown Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••