Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters

Full story: TwinCities.com

Supporters of Republican U.S. Senate candidate Rand Paul wrestled a woman to the ground and one stepped on her head after she tried to confront the candidate in Kentucky.

Comments (Page 1,268)

Showing posts 25,341 - 25,360 of26,172
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
whitehair

Shelbyville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2014

Judged:

So, you have taken the idea of all Democrats and start calling names in an attempt to disqualify !! Kill the messenger--not the enemy!!

Then switch to other items ! Like who kept the WARS going? Obama!!

What has happened under Obama? Both wars are turning out to end with failures!!! After winning!!
whitehair

Shelbyville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2014

Judged:

The parents of the killed men at Benghazi are the ones asking for answers.

The questions needed to be answered is-- why did Hillary let the embassy go without protection when they asked for it for 5 months or longer? She is a failure and yet the Democrats think she would be good as President? more failures wanted?? Where are your brains?

The same thing applies to Obama ! He never knows what is going on! Yet all want to glorify his accomplishments toward damaging our Country and the Constitution!!
Moe

Ashland, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2014

Judged:

redeemer wrote:
<quoted text> Sen.Paul will be discussing his class action with Fox news host Eric Bolling surly you jest? WTF Paul started his stunt on the Hannity comedy show Eric is a
hater of truth and so is Hannity therir Fox motto is for our duly elected Presidet and those of you who voted for this President for all of us to fail including you.
Paul stunt is all about him becoming the 45th President of the US and I don't trust that idiot
he's a phony and a fake the Baggers will ruin this country on purpose and for personal reasons like and for ego,fame and fotunate.
Also when as a U.S Senator job discription become to lead a class action suit of the government that he's party of? Paul personal ambition have proven to the country that he is unqualified to lead . Shame on you Paul.
You stated that Baggers will ruin this country ON PURPOSE. How will they do that and WHY??
Is that you humble opinion or do you know something we don't? Please share any insights you may have.You wouldn't want us to get blind sighted.would you?
Spock

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2014

Judged:

I sincerely hope the good citizens of Kentucky will see fit to get rid of Rand Paul and Mitch McConnell in 2014

I blame him and Mitch for the shutdown

Please demonstrate you are not brainwashed by the conservatives in 2014
Stixnstonz

Rushville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2014

Judged:

Fox News Is A Joke wrote:
<quoted text>Bush lost both Wars, and he was a Failure you ignorant SOB.
The most disgraced President in US History. He can not come out of his House. He is almost as ignorant as you.
You like calling names a little much you pansy. Its pretty obvious that Obama will be known as the first anti-American president with an agenda to destroy this country by turning it into one big ghetto. You can go to hades because you and your fellow metrosexual liberals(men) and lesbians put being gay and getting free shite before freedom. Y'all deserve what's coming.
redeemer

Saint Paul, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2014

Judged:

<quoted text>Where is moron Bush appearing next you gd retard pos?
lmfao
lmfao
lmfao
Hopefully to the Hague for crimes to humanity.

Since: Jul 12

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2014

Judged:

<quoted text>Baggers are scared little old white people and are dieing every Day. So the Answer is no, they pose no real threat, just a scared little bunch of Racists.
I won't be baited by idiotic things like this, but I'd just like to remind you that when you post your silly shit, your computer has something called "Spell Check." You, obviously, are in great need of it. Oh, and that's "dying," NOT dieing. Try to have a nice day, anyway, though.

****This has been a public service by Big Stevie. He loves everyone, and tries, when needed, to help those who cannot help themselves. He intensely dislikes bad spelling, too, so he tries to correct the uninformed. Thank you!****
whitehair

Shelbyville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2014

Judged:

Spock wrote:
I sincerely hope the good citizens of Kentucky will see fit to get rid of Rand Paul and Mitch McConnell in 2014
I blame him and Mitch for the shutdown
Please demonstrate you are not brainwashed by the conservatives in 2014
Now that you have indicated you dislike the Republicans representing our State, and since none (certainly not the Democrat nor the Republican) have come forward that would be better, what would you recommend?

Brainwashed? Maybe you should look in your mirrow.
whitehair

Shelbyville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2014

Judged:

Remember , we only have 2 votes in the Senate!!! The House refused the money flow Obama wanted!!!
Playboy slim

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2014

Judged:

Somebody stepped on ma nutz las week and ain't none of y'all even care
whitehair

Shelbyville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2014

Judged:

redeemer wrote:
<quoted text> Amen!
Could be wrong , but, there is every indication both House and Senate will be conservative.

Could you play a mind game and just think what it would do to Harry, Nancy, and Obama?

Of course they will not be able to delete Obama Care as O would veto anything.

In some of our minds, O being impotent could save the U>S.
redeemer

Saint Paul, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2014

Judged:

whitehair wrote:
<quoted text>
Could be wrong , but, there is every indication both House and Senate will be conservative.
Could you play a mind game and just think what it would do to Harry, Nancy, and Obama?
Of course they will not be able to delete Obama Care as O would veto anything.
In some of our minds, O being impotent could save the U>S.
I don't think so Mitch,Cantor,Boner Issa, will get the surprise of their life in 2014 the 2010
GOPT ran on getting jobs but fail the course and instead they wanted to obstruction every bill this President offered. personally we Dems will take back the House and keep the Senate and will give Obama a repeat of 2009 with both chambers and then we will have two years left to get this country on track and we will continue to move forward whitehair. just watch the shock of your life this fall..

No Surrender No Retreat......Moving Forward for America.
Bushwhacker

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2014

Judged:

Face it, Hillary owns you and will own us all for the foreseeable future. Suck it up GOP!!!

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2014

Judged:

redeemer wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't think so Mitch,Cantor,Boner Issa, will get the surprise of their life in 2014 the 2010
GOPT ran on getting jobs but fail the course and instead they wanted to obstruction every bill this President offered. personally we Dems will take back the House and keep the Senate and will give Obama a repeat of 2009 with both chambers and then we will have two years left to get this country on track and we will continue to move forward whitehair. just watch the shock of your life this fall..
No Surrender No Retreat......Moving Forward for America.
hahahahahahahaha You must be smoking crack.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2014

Judged:

Bushwhacker wrote:
WOW !
Look at the game player..
Although, Hillary is the best candidate today & in 2016, despite "monday morning QB' whiteout's blathering about the 20th bombing being the ONE that's "important".
Hill has more skeletons in her closet than a haunted mansions. She lies like its her job, oh wait it is her job.
Fox and Friends

Minneapolis, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2014

Judged:

redeemer wrote:
<quoted text> Hahaha you're almost right when that Rebel old outdated rednck Supreme idiot flag I STARTED CRACKING UP AND WHEN YOU OPEN THAT Ignorant Mouth of yours I started cracking up some more hahahaha LOL I hope if I copy your post hahahaha can I pay you for an autograph hehehehe. You made my day hehehe I feel Mr. Rogers.hehehe
Dixie was a favorite song of Lincoln's - The Armory Band - Civil War

I wish I was in the land of cotton,Old times they are not forgotten;Look away! Look away! Look away! Dixie Land.In Dixie Land where I was born in,Early on one frosty mornin,Look away! Look away! Look away! Dixie Land.Old Missus marry "Will-de-weaber,"Wil lium was a gay deceaber;Look away! Look away! Look away! Dixie Land.But when he put his arm around'er,He smiled as fierce as a forty-pound'er,Look away! Look away! Look away! Dixie Land.Dar's buck-wheat cakes an 'Ingen' batter,Makes you fat or a little fatter;Look away! Look away! Look away! Dixie Land.Den hoe it down an scratch your grabble,To Dixie land I'm bound to trabble.Look away! Look away! Look away! Dixie Land.[

http://www.youtube.com/watch...
lol

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2014

haha

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2014

Judged:

redeemer wrote:
<quoted text> Hahaha you're almost right when that Rebel old outdated rednck Supreme idiot flag I STARTED CRACKING UP AND WHEN YOU OPEN THAT Ignorant Mouth of yours I started cracking up some more hahahaha LOL I hope if I copy your post hahahaha can I pay you for an autograph hehehehe. You made my day hehehe I feel Mr. Rogers.hehehe
Your posts are uncannily familiar. I know u r the Somalian idiot.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2014

Judged:

<quoted text>Could she ever lie as much as the disgraced Bush/Cheney?
Hillary was caught in a lie last election cycle.Video and audio proof her words were a lie.
Produce the same for Bush. Not what u THINK is a lie but definitive evidence. Good luck.
Ky girl

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2014

Judged:

Put him in jail

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 25,341 - 25,360 of26,172
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Demplytown Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Demplytown People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••