Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters

Full story: TwinCities.com

Supporters of Republican U.S. Senate candidate Rand Paul wrestled a woman to the ground and one stepped on her head after she tried to confront the candidate in Kentucky.

Comments (Page 1,265)

Showing posts 25,281 - 25,300 of25,959
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
redeemer

Saint Paul, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2013

Judged:

SYl wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you arguing with your self now?
Do you have a dual personally complex? are you cognizant of your own self? are familiar with the writing of Sigmund Freud? you should revisit the "ID,the Ego and the Super Ego logic and learn something your interself that will be very helpful for you moving backwards hahaha
lol

Corbin, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2013

Judged:

Hawkshaw wrote:
http://www.theblaze.com/storie s/raw-video-rand-paul-supporte r-stomps-on-moveon-org-activis t-outside-ky-debate/
The video clearly shows the woman being wrestled to the ground and her wig being pulled off. It also shows a man stepping on her shoulder and pushing down with his foot; then someone yells "no, no, come on" and the man backs off.
Question: 1st of all there was no reason for the man to step on her shoulder! Why was the woman trying to disquise herself? Why did she feel compelled to approach Ron Paul in the disquise? With the president calling the opposition the "enemy" was it possible they though she was a terrorist trying to hurt Ron Paul? And why was she there representing Moveon.org a far left progressive group if not to disrupt, impune, and be able to run to the media saying she was the victim?
Those who are supporters of the conservative movement must remember ... do not stoop to the level of the progressives, i.e. moveon.org , tides, etc. They are only interested in causing riots with the intent of intimidating people who don't agree with their position. We must respect their rights to protest while protecting the conservative candidates from being hurt, using the least amount of force possible!
no way
LIbEralS

Minneapolis, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 17, 2013

Judged:

Fox News Is A Joke wrote:
<quoted text>They just can not win an Election.
Lmfao
Lmfao
Lmfao
Did Romney win Stupid?
I would hope that the day never comes when a news organization can win an election. But in this liberal world, anything is possible.
LIbEralS

Minneapolis, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 17, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>Faux lied as hard as they could for Romney and McCainn but only a few Republitards believed them.
Lmfao
Lmfao
Lmfao
Now look at how stupid you are.
So who is in the White House right now? CNN, MSNBC?
Gomer

Ashland, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 17, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>They just can not win an Election.
Lmfao
Lmfao
Lmfao
Did Romney win Stupid?
Golly Gee!!1 I didn't know Fox news was running for anything. If I had known that I sure would've voted for them, Yes sir re bob, I would. We need smart people like you to keep us backwoods hillbillies informed of important stuff like that.You is one smart cookie,you are.
redeemer

Saint Paul, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 17, 2013

Judged:

LIbEralS wrote:
Fox News Remains Ratings Champ As 2013 Comes to Close:
Fox News Channel maintained its grip on the cable-news network ratings prize in 2013, drawing more viewers than the COMBINED averages of CNN, MSNBC and HLN.
http://variety.com/2013/tv/news/fox-news-rema... #
Your beating your chest because Fox got more viewership then MSNBC and CNN! well now have you ever considerate the fact that Fox is on the first tier of basic cable? and that MSNBC is on the second tier of cable right under the premier channels huh that make a difference you pay for what you get quality vs quanity all the hosts on fox got a side hustle selling their silly books and getting their sheeple to donate to veteran causes that turn out to be a scam, and that's a fact I even seen Hannity run a commercial with a bunch of holocaust survivers looking like they were just freed from ausweich pleading for donations.
come to find out the Jewish state have an higher standard of living then Americans on the average.
redeemer

Saint Paul, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 17, 2013

Judged:

Gomer wrote:
<quoted text>
Golly Gee!!1 I didn't know Fox news was running for anything. If I had known that I sure would've voted for them, Yes sir re bob, I would. We need smart people like you to keep us backwoods hillbillies informed of important stuff like that.You is one smart cookie,you are.
You got more heads and names then carter got liver pills but you only have one spilt tongue Gomer shazzam you idiot hahaha.
Dixie

Flatwoods, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 19, 2013

Judged:

LIbEralS wrote:
<quoted text>
dun bass?
That's the low quality of intelligence of the liberal mind . They can't spell, count, or read and not a ounce of understanding of what's going on.
Soon they will realize they have been courting their own demise.
Dixie

Flatwoods, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 19, 2013

Judged:

redeemer wrote:
<quoted text>
Your beating your chest because Fox got more viewership then MSNBC and CNN! well now have you ever considerate the fact that Fox is on the first tier of basic cable? and that MSNBC is on the second tier of cable right under the premier channels huh that make a difference you pay for what you get quality vs quanity all the hosts on fox got a side hustle selling their silly books and getting their sheeple to donate to veteran causes that turn out to be a scam, and that's a fact I even seen Hannity run a commercial with a bunch of holocaust survivers looking like they were just freed from ausweich pleading for donations.
come to find out the Jewish state have an higher standard of living then Americans on the average.
Did anyone understand this blabbering blabber?LOL!
redeemer

Saint Paul, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 19, 2013

Judged:

Dixie wrote:
<quoted text>
Did anyone understand this blabbering blabber?LOL!

You understood but your in a state of denial and LaLa land make believe nonsense.
suprised

Pikeville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 19, 2013

Judged:

ran paul who6387
LIbEralS

Saint Paul, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 22, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>It is your first Cousin dumb azz.
I guess I have to agree with Dixie - "low quality of intelligence".
Syl

Ashland, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 22, 2013

Judged:

large mouth wrote:
<quoted text> Liberals use foul language all the time and this is proof.
He's just a empty headed little twit . For years he repeats and repeats same crap over and over and over. Hummm... maybe he's a parrot and someone just taught him one liners and how to get on the internet. LOL!
Syl

Ashland, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 22, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>Maybe you are a retard, well actually you prove that everyday.
Good job tard.
WHY THANK YOU!!! Didn't know you cared.LOL!~
Syl

Ashland, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 22, 2013

Judged:

redeemer wrote:
<quoted text>
You must be a riot in Ashland,KY hahhaha
OH,I am,honey! Bet you don'r even know where Ashland is.
Which God

Elkhorn City, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 23, 2013

Judged:

Syl wrote:
<quoted text>
OH,I am,honey! Bet you don'r even know where Ashland is.
It is that backward stinky place inhabited mostly by idiots.
Fox News Is A Joke

Elkhorn City, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 26, 2013

Judged:

NobamaWhacker wrote:
<quoted text>
That would be your trailer court Wtf, F N I A J and whatever else you go by to try to make it look like more than 1 idiot lives in Elkhorn, Shitty!
Your Trailer Court is down at the Sewer Plant.
whitehair

Shelbyville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 27, 2013

Judged:

Which God wrote:
<quoted text>It is that backward stinky place inhabited mostly by idiots.
Hate to inform you, but this was the home of Ashland oil!!! Many people thank of the area as--where is it from Ashland--for directions.
whitehair

Shelbyville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 27, 2013

Judged:

think-correction
Fox News Is A Joke

Elkhorn City, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 27, 2013

Judged:

whitehair wrote:
<quoted text>
Hate to inform you, but this was the home of Ashland oil!!! Many people thank of the area as--where is it from Ashland--for directions.
Try English next time Stupid.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 25,281 - 25,300 of25,959
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Demplytown Discussions

Search the Demplytown Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 3 min republiCONS 138,435
KY Paul vs Conway: The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 | T... (Oct '10) 1 hr Goose Man 16,059
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 2 hr Ancient Wolf 81,186
KY Can You Pass an 8th Grade Test from 1912? (Aug '13) 23 hr Happy 916
Fat People (Mar '12) Tue porking porky 15
Found the kitten Apr 12 Barry 3
Brownsboro Farm Jukebox (Jul '12) Apr 6 Musikologist 9
•••
•••
•••
•••

Demplytown Jobs

•••
•••