'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Se...

'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

There are 182835 comments on the thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com story from Oct 1, 2010, titled 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate. In it, thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com reports that:

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Join the discussion below, or Read more at thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com.

Straw Grasping Teabaggers

Providence, UT

#176672 Aug 28, 2014
Of Course Mitch McConnell Loves His Koch-Daddies

Okay, so nobody is surprised that Mitch McConnell believes he owes his career to the Koch brothers. Absolutely nobody. But we are thrilled to hear him gushingly thank them on tape and have the audio recording leaked to the whole wide world. It’s especially…uh..touching to learn that McConnell had absolutely nothing better to do than spend Father’s Day with his two GOP political sugar daddies, Charles and David Koch, at their annual retreat at St. Regis Monarch Bay resort in Orange County, California.

The Mooch:“I want to start by thanking you, Charles and David, for the important work you’re doing. I don’t know where we’d be without you.”(Oh…I dunno… probably passing a jobs bill, creating new policies that move the country forward, and… maybe shaking hands with leaders in the sustainable energy industry?)

http://www.breitbartunmasked.com/2014/08/27/o...

Funny to see that worthless old man on his knees servicing the knobbers.

Providence, UT

#176673 Aug 28, 2014
To Equal Bush, Obama Would Spend The Rest Of His Term On Vacation

President George W. Bush took 879 days of vacation time during the eight years he was in office — an astounding 30% of his presidency. According to the Washington Post, as of August 15th Barack Obama had taken 150 days of vacation in the five years and seven months he has been president, or roughly 7% of his presidency.

Everyone felt America would be safer with the Crawford Coward safely tucked away. Then 911 happened and he immediately ran to his copy of My Pet Goat and did his deer-in-the-headlines routine. The rest is his legacy of failure.
DITCH MITCH

Elizabethtown, KY

#176675 Aug 28, 2014
EXCLUSIVE AUDIO: Mitch McConnell at the Koch Brothers Donor Summit (FULL)

Love these first two comments on the page....haahhaha
compassionate "christians" making sure the rich takers get to stay on the take.
Turn up the volume! I want to hear Mitch hanging himself.

Come out, come out wherever you loser lemmings are. I bet your topix alarm has gone off. Stomp away and spin those proxies. haha
DITCH MITCH

Elizabethtown, KY

#176676 Aug 28, 2014
Oopsie, left my signature ending....here is the short version of McCONnell groveling...hahaha

Highlights of Mitch McConnell's Speech to the Koch Brothers' Summit

hahaha what a gift to Alison and a eye opener for his sheeple. Love it. What a fine example of those fake "family values"...sucking up to Kochs on FATHERS DAY. Typical repuke mentality.

RIP GOP

ALISON 2014

DITCH "NOT MY JOB" MITCH
DITCH MITCH

Elizabethtown, KY

#176678 Aug 28, 2014
Madeleine Albright Endorses Alison Lundergan Grimes For Senate

Former U.S. Secretary of State Madeleine Albright endorsed Kentucky Secretary of State Alison Lundergan Grimes (D) on Tuesday in her bid for the U.S. Senate.

“Alison is one of the brightest young leaders in America, and I am proud to stand with Alison in her campaign. Her detailed plan to build the middle class will make our country stronger at home and abroad,” Albright said in a statement posted on Grimes' campaign website.

“We need more leaders who will go to Washington and put the American people before partisan politics. I know that Alison will be one of those leaders,” she added.

Grimes tweeted a picture on Tuesday of herself with Albright:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/08/27/made...

Woman Power....Can't wait until Hillary comes to KY to campaign with her. Of course turtleman has Mittens. Although after his coch bros Father's Day video blunder making the rounds he might want to just send him a check for his campaign and bow out. hahaha

RIP GOP

ALISON 2014

DITCH "NOT MY JOB" MITCH
JOE NASTY

Bloomington, IN

#176679 Aug 28, 2014
Hi there Mitchie, you can't talk partisan politics, LOL, Libs don't compromise. You just whine for more. We've got Koch, so, you've got Soros. You think the Jihadis are gonna give you a pass, just because you're a flaming Lib. Open the door, let 'em in.

Providence, UT

#176680 Aug 28, 2014
Internal Republican Poll:

An internal Republican poll, which has been leaked, shows that Republican women believe their party is stuck in the past.

.....The Stepfords revolt. Hillary has a new source for votes. Thanks Conservosaurs. LOL!

Since: Jul 14

Rowland Heights, CA

#176682 Aug 28, 2014
wtf wrote:
What happened to my reply to twiggy? lol Surely if the mods can okay bat-shits foul posts and the troll that copies everyone's names and flabby-ass calvin scooter-boys filthy posts and twiggy's post about a woman's estrogen patch...why can't I post and make fun of twiggy's old, nasty, wrinkled nutsack hanging down past his knees and there is no patch to help him with his "little" problem. lmao
Did you cry and whine twiggy? Poor "little" fella.
If his wife hears him talking like that to another woman, she will tell him same thing. Come 'on twig pick it up and lets go to bed.

“Not afraid to stand alone.”

Since: Jun 09

Flat Lick Ky.

#176683 Aug 28, 2014
Obama Zombies wrote:
<quoted text>
If his wife hears him talking like that to another woman, she will tell him same thing. Come 'on twig pick it up and lets go to bed.
I like your new style.!

“Not afraid to stand alone.”

Since: Jun 09

Flat Lick Ky.

#176684 Aug 28, 2014
Obama Zombies wrote:
<quoted text>

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#176685 Aug 28, 2014
Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>God is a pig?
Yep folks, that a baby killing liberal for you.

Location hidden

#176686 Aug 28, 2014
Limbertwig wrote:
<quoted text>Hell, they talk like they would behead me just for being a Democrat that voted for Obama. Christians my ass.!
Assumption is the mother of all f--ups.

Location hidden

#176687 Aug 28, 2014
Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>and you're sure.....because?????????
He was right about you. He said do not cast your pearls before swine.

Location hidden

#176688 Aug 28, 2014
God wrote:
<quoted text>Thou shalt NOT kill!
How many of my commandments shall you not heed.
Now you see the reason I decided it was best for women to keep their mouth shut! You were only given a mouth to perform oral!
Take plenty of marshmallows.

Location hidden

#176689 Aug 28, 2014
Straw Grasping Teabaggers wrote:
Rick Perry's Inconvenient History With Republicans Charged with Drunk Driving

The charges against Perry are being led by Republicans

In 2011, Republican and former State Representative Jim Stick was arrested for drunk driving. He has since been appointed as chief legal counsel for the Texas Health and Human Services Commission, earning an annual salary of $162,000.

In 2009, Kaufman County District Attorney Rick Harrison was found guilty of drunk driving after driving the wrong way in traffic.

In 2003, Swisher County D.A. Terry McEachern was found guilty of a DWI.

Rick Perry saw Lehmberg's drunk driving charge as an opportunity to get rid of her and her active investigation into the Cancer Research Fund scandal.

In doing so, Rick Perry chose to use the powers of his office to act as judge and jury - and now he has to explain himself to a real judge and jury.

http://progresstexas.org/blog/rick-perrys-inc...
Obama found totally incompetent to Americans.

Location hidden

#176690 Aug 28, 2014
Of Course Mitch McConnell Loves His Koch-Daddies

Okay, so nobody is surprised that Mitch McConnell believes he owes his career to the Koch brothers. Absolutely nobody. But we are thrilled to hear him gushingly thank them on tape and have the audio recording leaked to the whole wide world. ItÂ’s especiallyÂ…uh..touching to learn that McConnell had absolutely nothing better to do than spend FatherÂ’s Day with his two GOP political sugar daddies, Charles and David Koch, at their annual retreat at St. Regis Monarch Bay resort in Orange County, California.

The Mooch:“I want to start by thanking you, Charles and David, for the important work you’re doing. I don’t know where we’d be without you.”(Oh…I dunno… probably passing a jobs bill, creating new policies that move the country forward, and… maybe shaking hands with leaders in the sustainable energy industry?)

http://www.breitbartunmasked.com/2014/08/27/o...

Funny to see that worthless old man on his knees servicing the knobbers.
Soros, your Daddy commie gives more than the Koch's

Location hidden

#176691 Aug 28, 2014
DITCH MITCH wrote:
EXCLUSIVE AUDIO: Mitch McConnell at the Koch Brothers Donor Summit (FULL)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =TNOaGBec5Q0XX

Love these first two comments on the page....haahhaha
compassionate "christians" making sure the rich takers get to stay on the take.
Turn up the volume! I want to hear Mitch hanging himself.

Come out, come out wherever you loser lemmings are. I bet your topix alarm has gone off. Stomp away and spin those proxies. haha
Why switch names. Did you dribble on your laptop again.

Location hidden

#176692 Aug 28, 2014
Internal Republican Poll:

An internal Republican poll, which has been leaked, shows that Republican women believe their party is stuck in the past.

.....The Stepfords revolt. Hillary has a new source for votes. Thanks Conservosaurs. LOL!
Yawn.

Providence, UT

#176693 Aug 28, 2014
Michelle Nunn Takes A Page From Blistering Anti-Romney Playbook

A new television ad by the Nunn campaign targeting businessman David Perdue, the Republican nominee Nunn is facing in the Georgia Senate race, hits the former CEO for his time as the head of Pillowtex in North Carolina. The company went bankrupt soon after. The ad features people in neighboring Salisbury, N.C., many of them elderly, describing how the bankruptcy devastated many of the employees while Perdue "walked away with his $1.7 million."

http://talkingpointsmemo.com/livewire/michell...

Another Republican money-gubber who believes he's electable after destroying lives like Romeny did at Bain. Romney found out by wasting over 400 million on his failed Presidential charade and the voters sticking it in his face with a resounding NO.

Providence, UT

#176694 Aug 28, 2014
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>
Yawn.
Your natural position....Your mouth open.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Demplytown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Rollington Music Thread (Nov '14) 18 hr Musikologist 2
Trippy's smoke shop 19 hr AL1979F 15
Austin Pugsley allowed to solicit drugs to unde... Wed UpsetMomof4 5
Roger Lewis Otten I found your phone Wed please help 2
Crooked Cops Wed zday 9
OMG! Look at these girls. May 24 Greg 1
The secrets to success (Sep '13) Sep '13 Chong Robideau 1
More from around the web

Demplytown People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE