'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Se...

'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

There are 265179 comments on the thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com story from Oct 1, 2010, titled 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate. In it, thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com reports that:

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Join the discussion below, or Read more at thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com.

DITCH MITCH

Campbellsville, KY

#177122 Sep 2, 2014
wtf wrote:
Hey bat-shit, does it bother you to know that nobody ever reads the copy and paste books you post on here? I see your name to the side of your post and it's a sure bet that you will take up half of the page with your horse-shit, bat-shit. LMMFAO
Are you just begging for attention again? Well, it's your lucky day, bat-shit. I'm giving you a little attention. Now you can smile and change your suddendly-soiled Depends and feel good about yourself for a CHANGE.
You're welcome. I feel sorry for bat-shit crazy people and didn't want to leave you out. I'm sure you've had a lifetime of rejection and can't handle any more. Again, you are welcome, bat-shit.
gth "use your brain" pos. Go troll the ky threads with your endless bullshit comments. You and your troll gang read them and respond to them everytime I post them. Like I have said many times, scroll, roll and troll on if you don't like it. I am not going anywhere and will post them everyday if I choose. I am not the 8~D> batshit crazy lisa loon so why don't you try something original and find your own names to use. Of course, as usual you GOT NOTHING but a bunch of babble. So fo and run along to your other threads you troll. I don't need your attention. Too bad you had no plans for a great weekend like me. It really chaps yourass eh? You were just waiting for your bells and whistle notification from topix like the lowlife, nolife troll you are. Now run along and get a clue. Dumbass

RIP GOP

ALISON 2014

DITCH "NOT MY JOB" MITCH
DITCH MITCH

Campbellsville, KY

#177123 Sep 2, 2014
Iowa Poll Shows GOP is Desperate Enough to Give Mitt Romney Another Shot in 2016

The GOP isn’t over Mitt Romney. A USA Today/Suffolk University poll released on Wednesday indicates that 35% of likely Iowa Republican caucus voters would vote for the former Massachusetts governor and 2012 presidential nominee in 2016. Fresh faces like Chris Christie (9%), Ted Cruz (5%) and Rand Paul (5%) didn’t come close. Mike Huckabee (another blast from the past) came in second at 9% and Romney’s 2012 runner-up, Rick Santorum, nabbed 9%. It seems that failed candidates from the GOP’s past are generating more enthusiasm than prospective candidates that are meant to be the party’s future and Mitt Romney, the man Republicans picked only as a last resort in an abysmal field of candidates, leads the pack.

Of course, it’s likely that Romney’s support will wither should he attempt a run. As Romney put it,“the unavailable is always the most attractive, right?” It’s difficult to believe the GOP’s far-right Tea Party base will truly warm to a Massachusetts moderate who established a template for Obamacare. He’s certainly not a Koch brothers-friendly candidate. It’s equally difficult to believe that the GOP establishment will give a failed investment like Romney another chance given his baggage. After all, how can Romney expand the GOP’s appeal to key demographics after his “binders full of women” and “self-deportation” blunders? Major donors are very likely asking these questions. In short, the GOP is probably not dumb enough to nominate Romney again despite early polling. Nevertheless, Republicans’ desire for Romney to run again, however temporary, underscores the very real problem of a gaping leadership void. Even when they come to their senses and remember why they never liked Mitt, this problem will still remain.

http://www.politicususa.com/2014/08/30/iowa-p...

hahaha, repuking their loser candidates......PRICELESS

Bring 'em on.

RIP GOP

ALISON 2014

DITCH "NOT MY JOB" MITCH
DITCH MITCH

Campbellsville, KY

#177124 Sep 2, 2014
Keeping Their Voters Stupid Keeps Republicans Elected

Over the past six years after every election, a relatively common question is why do so many Americans dependably vote against their own self-interests. Despite poor white people in southern red states barely surviving on slave wages, welfare, food stamps, and no adequate healthcare, they routinely vote for Republicans openly campaigning on driving their constituents deeper into poverty. It is true that opposition to Democrats as surrogates for an African American President is driven by racial animus, but even that fails to explain poor white voters electing abusive Republicans promising to eliminate programs that keep them alive and block Democratic attempts to lift them out of poverty.

Americans are not unintelligent, but a fair proportion of them are dirt stupid; it is the only reason a Republican ever gets elected. What Republicans are doing in the states to education is to maintain an ignorant, superstitious, and uninformed voting bloc as well as prepare the next generation to regularly vote against their own best interests. They will continue using any means to destroy public education because they know, as Founding Father Thomas Jefferson said, the only “true corrective of abuses of power is to see to it that a suitable education be provided for all its citizens.” It is a corrective that Republicans are waging a fierce battle against because their electoral survival depends on keeping their supporters uneducated, uninformed, and frankly, stupid from religion.

http://www.politicususa.com/2014/08/30/keepin...

Dirt stupid is right.....like these repuke posters

RIP GOP

ALISON 2014

DITCH "NOT MY JOB" MITCH
DITCH MITCH

Campbellsville, KY

#177125 Sep 2, 2014
Just Like Last Year John Boehner Promises That There Won’t Be a Government Shutdown

John Boehner is back to making promises he can’t keep by doing the same thing that he did last year. Speaker Boehner is promising that there won’t be a government shutdown.

The reason why anyone should be skeptical of the Republican promises is that Boehner said the exact same thing before the government shutdown last year. Boehner spent months last year publicly proclaiming that there would be no government shutdown only to see Ted Cruz led chaos break out in the Republican House that the Speaker was powerless to stop.

Boehner’s promise isn’t enough to overcome the dysfunctional dynamics of the Republican led House. After he has failed to deliver time and again, only a fool would take Speaker Boehner’s word seriously. No matter what Rep. Boehner says, all of the dynamics are in place for a government shutdown.
http://www.politicususa.com/2014/08/29/year-j...

They probably will shut it down.....and seal their fate. Voters won't forget. Old orange house weeper has no control of his three parties, especially the teahadist. haha

RIP GOP

ALISON 2014

DITCH "NOT MY JOB" MITCH
DITCH MITCH

Campbellsville, KY

#177127 Sep 2, 2014
House Republican Leader Defends Obama’s Comments Regarding Military Strategy In Syria

During Friday’s broadcast of MSNBC’s The Daily Rundown, Rep. Tom Cole (R-OK), the Deputy Majority Whip in the House, spoke with host Chuck Todd regarding President Obama’s comments during a Thursday press conference where he said that there isn’t a strategy yet when it comes to bombing ISIS in Syria. Republicans and conservative pundits, especially neo-cons, jumped all over that comment to portray the President as unprepared and incapable to lead in regards to issues within the Middle East. Todd was likely preparing for Cole to climb aboard the criticism train and slam Obama on his comments.

However, something strange happened. Cole actually commended POTUS for the restraint he has shown so far and pointed out that the United States should not be looking to engage itself in a civil war in Syria that is being fought on at least three different fronts. Per Cole, the President only has so much latitude under the War Powers Act to act alone. After that, he must go to Congress and make the case for further action, especially when it comes to sending forces into another country. As of now, besides the limited air strikes in Iraq and humanitarian aid, the President has authorized air surveillance of ISIS in Syria. Beyond that, Obama has pointed out that there is no additional strategy when it comes to dealing with ISIS within Syria.

Now, let’s be clear here. Cole is no ally of the President. He has publicly criticized POTUS a number of times over the past few years. Like any House Republican, he has engaged in childish taunting and has tossed his fair share of hyperbolic criticism at the White House. However, like many other Republicans in Washington, he knows that warfare is not something to be treated lightly. While you have John McCain, Lindsey Graham, Mike Rogers and the other neo-cons in Washington beating the war drums, followed up by other Republicans and pundits who are just using international crises to hammer the President, there is a contingent of lawmakers on the right who know that we not only need to be cautious, but whatever action is taken must be from a politically united front.

Of course, that isn’t going to appeal to those who are sending out idiotic tweets using #WeDontHaveAStrategyYet. Then again, the only thing that appeals to them is anything they think makes the President look bad.
http://www.politicususa.com/2014/08/29/house-...

haha, dumbass repukes expect the President to give the terrorist our plans......ignorant dumbasses. He has the best experts at the Pentagon monitoring the situation and making plans we won't hear about until they are implemented. Desperate much? hahaha At least some have the common sense to figure that out. Just not most teabagging CONS. The warmongers are licking their lips and drooling as always.

RIP GOP

ALISON 2014

DITCH "NOT MY JOB" MITCH

“Hillary, thirty years of lying”

Since: Nov 08

Paris

#177128 Sep 2, 2014
Commietator wrote:
<quoted text>Wonder if you were as upset over not having a budget when Reagan's first three years were rejected. Repub hypocrisy as usual. After that his budget spent more than any President in history. 186% deficit spending increase by the end of his two terms.
The main reason so many jobs increased under Reagan is that more households had to have both spouses working. Trickle Down started the age of two incomes needed for the average family just to get by. Look up any chart , graph or study and see the wage gap starting at this point in US history. It was the beginning of the Repub war on unions and a living wage.
Are you saying like Obama, Reagan didn't get a budget passed his first three years nor one yes vote.
DITCH MITCH

Campbellsville, KY

#177129 Sep 2, 2014
Grimes: Kentucky, nation 'can no longer trust' McConnell

Kentucky Democratic Senate candidate Alison Lundergan Grimes lambasted Sen. Mitch McConnell (R-Ky.) over comments he made at a private gathering of conservatives pledging to block Democratic priorities like minimum wage if he controls the Senate.

In her first nationally televised interview, on MSNBC late Thursday night, Grimes said the tape was further evidence that “after 30 years of Mitch McConnell being in D.C., Kentuckians, those all across this nation, can no longer trust him.”

“The distinction between us, well it couldn’t be more clear: McConnell wants to work for the Koch brothers, for millionaires and billionaires. I want to work for the people of Kentucky,” she said, repeating a common refrain from her stump speeches that came into stark relief with the release of a tape of McConnell’s comments earlier this week.

McConnell told a gathering of conservative donors and leaders, at a strategy conference hosted by the billionaire Charles and David Koch brothers in June, he would drop “all these gosh-darn proposals” that Democrats have been pushing. He would drop proposals such as increasing the minimum wage and extending unemployment benefits if he controls the Senate next year. The comments went viral, and Democrats have used them this week to hammer McConnell as out of touch and beholden to billionaires. On Friday Democrats were blasting out a report revealing McConnell and his PACs have received at least $65,800 from the Kochs this cycle.

The Koch tapes came at a fortunate time for Grimes, who has faced scrutiny over her campaign bus, which recent reports have revealed is owned by her father’s company and may be rented out to her campaign at a lower-than-market rate, an illegal in-kind contribution if not reported. And in recent weeks, polling has shown the incumbent establishing a small lead on Grimes, after the two ran neck-and-neck for the first half of the campaign.

Though McConnell is still seen as Republicans’ most vulnerable incumbent, they’re hopeful President Obama’s unpopularity will ultimately drag Grimes down, and have tied her to the president and other Democratic leaders at every turn. On Friday, McConnell's campaign noted that when asked to name a policy she disagrees with the president on, Grimes dodged and didn't offer any specifics, saying only she'll work with anyone who "seeks to have the best interests of [Kentucky] at heart."

“Mitch McConnell wants to run this race against anyone but me. He’s tried to link me to every national figure out there that disagrees with the interests of Kentucky. But what he won’t tell the people of Kentucky, and indeed this nation, is the gridlock and the mess he’s created in Washington is why the president is wrongly ruling by executive order,” she said.

On Friday morning, the Grimes campaign pivoted back to a positive message, launching a new ad that touts the candidate’s work as secretary of State in Kentucky. In it, she touts her pro-bono legal work for victims of domestic violence and says her work with businesses as secretary of State means she knows what it takes to bring good jobs to Kentucky.

She had backup from Senate Majority PAC, a major Democratic outside group working to elect Democrats. The PAC launched a new attack on McConnell that accuses him of supporting policies that drove jobs out of Kentucky, while a mournful acoustic version of Kentucky's state anthem, "My Old Kentucky Home," plays.

Read more: http://thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/senate-ra...

Home
&fe ature=youtu.be

RIP GOP

ALISON 2014

DITCH "NOT MY JOB" MITCH

Let me leave you some great videos while I go shopping and spend some of that fat retirement check. You clowns have fun stomping and spinning those proxies.

Paris

#177130 Sep 2, 2014
Prove it turnip.
JOE NASTY

Bloomington, IN

#177131 Sep 2, 2014
Hey Ditch, you are so desperately, in love with Mitch, you just can't get off the man, can you? As far as I can tell, you are the only one drooling, on this site.
Reality

Georgetown, KY

#177132 Sep 2, 2014
DITCH MITCH wrote:
<quoted text>
gth "use your brain" pos. Go troll the ky threads with your endless bullshit comments. You and your troll gang read them and respond to them everytime I post them. Like I have said many times, scroll, roll and troll on if you don't like it. I am not going anywhere and will post them everyday if I choose. I am not the 8~D> batshit crazy lisa loon so why don't you try something original and find your own names to use. Of course, as usual you GOT NOTHING but a bunch of babble. So fo and run along to your other threads you troll. I don't need your attention. Too bad you had no plans for a great weekend like me. It really chaps yourass eh? You were just waiting for your bells and whistle notification from topix like the lowlife, nolife troll you are. Now run along and get a clue. Dumbass
RIP GOP
ALISON 2014
DITCH "NOT MY JOB" MITCH
Sorry but you are the stupid, miserable, looney POS. even the democrats hate you. I think everyone is in agreement with that one! You're too stupid to speak for yourself so you have to copy and paste a stupid novel that no one bothers looking at!
Republicans Are Stupid

Shelbiana, KY

#177133 Sep 2, 2014
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you saying like Obama, Reagan didn't get a budget passed his first three years nor one yes vote.
Are you Le Stupid?
Republicans Are Stupid

Shelbiana, KY

#177134 Sep 2, 2014
JOE NASTY wrote:
Hey Ditch, you are so desperately, in love with Mitch, you just can't get off the man, can you? As far as I can tell, you are the only one drooling, on this site.
Wipe your Chin Dummy.
wtf

Munfordville, KY

#177135 Sep 2, 2014
LMAO...old bat-shit sure is riled up this morning. Post after post after post after post. I bet everyone of her posts have something to say about her Mitchie-Poo. Bat-shit is so bitter and angry and miserable all the time. Pitiful, isn't she? Don't be too rough on her today. She is nearing the edge. LOL LOL LOL
DITCH MITCH

Campbellsville, KY

#177136 Sep 2, 2014
Oh lQQkie at the trolls slithering in....guess their bells and whistles went off waiting desperately for my return from my great holiday weekend...hahahaha loser lemming trolls boohoohoo.....

Tell me when this thread is updated:(Registration is not required)
Add to my Tracker • Send me an email

Question from Ilene

Votes AGAINST women issues......over half the voters in KY are women.....we won't forget.

RIP GOP

ALISON 2014

DITCH "NOT MY JOB" MITCH
DITCH MITCH

Campbellsville, KY

#177137 Sep 2, 2014
Where's Mitch McConnell?

....sucking the coch bros, no doubt. hahahahaha Bunch of suckers hang onto his every word. haha

RIP GOP

ALISON 2014

DITCH "NOT MY JOB" MITCH
DITCH MITCH

Campbellsville, KY

#177138 Sep 2, 2014
Highlights of Mitch McConnell's Speech to the Koch Brothers' Summit

Just love this tape that keeps on giving.....hahaha hear that sucking sound from old turtleman? hahahahaha

PRICELESS

RIP GOP

ALISON 2014

DITCH "NOT MY JOB" MITCH
Republicans Are Stupid

Shelbiana, KY

#177139 Sep 2, 2014
wtf wrote:
LMAO...old bat-shit sure is riled up this morning. Post after post after post after post. I bet everyone of her posts have something to say about her Mitchie-Poo. Bat-shit is so bitter and angry and miserable all the time. Pitiful, isn't she? Don't be too rough on her today. She is nearing the edge. LOL LOL LOL
You live at Knob Lick?

Lmfao
Lmfao
Lmfao
DITCH MITCH

Campbellsville, KY

#177140 Sep 2, 2014
Mitch McConnell: Jobs for China but not Kentucky

We need to retire him and let him take his wife and go visit their money in her homeland. bye bye

RIP GOP

ALISON 2014

DITCH "NOT MY JOB" MITCH

Paris

#177142 Sep 2, 2014
DITCH MITCH wrote:
Grimes: Kentucky, nation 'can no longer trust' McConnell

Kentucky Democratic Senate candidate Alison Lundergan Grimes lambasted Sen. Mitch McConnell (R-Ky.) over comments he made at a private gathering of conservatives pledging to block Democratic priorities like minimum wage if he controls the Senate.

In her first nationally televised interview, on MSNBC late Thursday night, Grimes said the tape was further evidence that “after 30 years of Mitch McConnell being in D.C., Kentuckians, those all across this nation, can no longer trust him.”

“The distinction between us, well it couldn’t be more clear: McConnell wants to work for the Koch brothers, for millionaires and billionaires. I want to work for the people of Kentucky,” she said, repeating a common refrain from her stump speeches that came into stark relief with the release of a tape of McConnell’s comments earlier this week.

McConnell told a gathering of conservative donors and leaders, at a strategy conference hosted by the billionaire Charles and David Koch brothers in June, he would drop “all these gosh-darn proposals” that Democrats have been pushing. He would drop proposals such as increasing the minimum wage and extending unemployment benefits if he controls the Senate next year. The comments went viral, and Democrats have used them this week to hammer McConnell as out of touch and beholden to billionaires. On Friday Democrats were blasting out a report revealing McConnell and his PACs have received at least $65,800 from the Kochs this cycle.

The Koch tapes came at a fortunate time for Grimes, who has faced scrutiny over her campaign bus, which recent reports have revealed is owned by her fatherÂ’s company and may be rented out to her campaign at a lower-than-market rate, an illegal in-kind contribution if not reported. And in recent weeks, polling has shown the incumbent establishing a small lead on Grimes, after the two ran neck-and-neck for the first half of the campaign.

Though McConnell is still seen as RepublicansÂ’ most vulnerable incumbent, theyÂ’re hopeful President ObamaÂ’s unpopularity will ultimately drag Grimes down, and have tied her to the president and other Democratic leaders at every turn. On Friday, McConnell's campaign noted that when asked to name a policy she disagrees with the president on, Grimes dodged and didn't offer any specifics, saying only she'll work with anyone who "seeks to have the best interests of [Kentucky] at heart."

“Mitch McConnell wants to run this race against anyone but me. He’s tried to link me to every national figure out there that disagrees with the interests of Kentucky. But what he won’t tell the people of Kentucky, and indeed this nation, is the gridlock and the mess he’s created in Washington is why the president is wrongly ruling by executive order,” she said.

On Friday morning, the Grimes campaign pivoted back to a positive message, launching a new ad that touts the candidateÂ’s work as secretary of State in Kentucky. In it, she touts her pro-bono legal work for victims of domestic violence and says her work with businesses as secretary of State means she knows what it takes to bring good jobs to Kentucky.

She had backup from Senate Majority PAC, a major Democratic outside group working to elect Democrats. The PAC launched a new attack on McConnell that accuses him of supporting policies that drove jobs out of Kentucky, while a mournful acoustic version of Kentucky's state anthem, "My Old Kentucky Home," plays.

Read more: http://thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/senate-ra... -

Let me leave you some great videos while I go shopping and spend some of that fat retirement check. You clowns have fun stomping and spinning those proxies.
Wow, to think of it, and to an opponent to.
DITCH MITCH

Campbellsville, KY

#177144 Sep 2, 2014
Mitch McConnell turns his back on Kentucky seniors

He has turned his back on KENTUCKY and the rest of the country. Time to go....

RIP GOP

ALISON 2014

DITCH "NOT MY JOB" MITCH

Have fun little loser crybabies....get trolling and stomping. bbl, leave me some laughs loser lemming tools. haha

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Demplytown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Langdon Place Music Thread (Aug '16) Apr 21 Musikologist 3
maid Apr 21 newtolg 3
Story's on Katie Higdon ?? Apr 16 Lonnie Bonnie Ron... 2
Melanie Ellifrits Apr 16 Melissa 1
biggest pill poppers/liars/thieves in LaGrange (Dec '15) Apr 16 Thetruth 41
Police affairs (Aug '16) Apr 14 thats crazy 72
Chelsea Young (Sep '12) Apr 13 Hmm 15

Demplytown Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance