'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Se...

'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

There are 287994 comments on the thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com story from Oct 1, 2010, titled 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate. In it, thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com reports that:

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Join the discussion below, or Read more at thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com.

“Hillary, thirty years of lying”

Since: Nov 08

Paris

#169997 Jul 13, 2014
DITCH MITCH wrote:
Yep, leDUMBO, YOU are delusional along with the rest of your loser lemming tools. How about you idiots post that so called jobs bill you keep harping about? Make sure it has no amendments defunding OBAMAcare while you are at it dumbass. Senate wouldn't entertain anything they have defunding a law upheld by the SCOTUS.
RIP GOP
DITCH MITCH
Deflection noted....

Black American In Baltimore:'Where Can I Get Asylum?'

Jesse Jackson..........whoa boy, where's dat fo billion for duh black people.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#169998 Jul 13, 2014
...Grounds For Impeachment [VIDEO]
--Ginni Thomas

... and in his opinion, these two cases rise to the level of impeachable offenses.

Speaking of the attack on the U.S. consulate in Benghazi, Libya, on September 11, 2012, General Boykin said,“If we will leave people behind on the battlefield and let them be overrun and killed by an enemy simply because it was politically inconvenient for us to respond to their calls for help, which is what I believe happened with all my heart. If we will do that, then the character of this nation is not the nation I grew up in and the nation I served for 36 ½ years. We have an obligation to people who serve this country, people serving our country.”

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2014/07/13/lt-gen-boyk...
American Lady

Danville, KY

#170000 Jul 13, 2014
LMS wrote:
<quoted text>
All BS Tester.
Aren't you 'lost'...
From 'your' Campbellsville forum ...???

)8~D>

Martin, KY

#170002 Jul 13, 2014
American Lady wrote:
‘Blood on Your Hands’: Former NYT Editor Blows the Whistle On How Obama Really Handles The Media
By Justen Charters
“I have heard Obama officials say more than once,‘You will have blood on your hands if you publish this story,”
It’s a question of balancing competing interests, the government’s claims versus the public’s right to know.“When someone says,‘You’ll have blood on your hands,’ you pause and take it very seriously,”
http://www.ijreview.com/2014/07/156535-former...
I totally agree
me

Fairfax, VA

#170003 Jul 13, 2014
You

“Take me to your leader”

Since: Aug 11

Smacking Down Stupidity

#170004 Jul 13, 2014
brad wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL
What other Democrats want to do?
They're doing and saying whatever they can to separate themselves from the lazy buffoon of a failure.
His own party has said on many occasions that Oblamer is a non-entity and destined for yet another first,holding the record for longest lame duck status,,,EVER.
When he bypasses Congress over and over again,guess what,hes showing zero confidence in the upper chamber as well,you know,the Democrats.
And BTW,his job during the worst recession in history isn't to endlessly golf,campaign and piss away hundreds of millions of tax payer dollars on extravagant vacations.
The Coyote and Chief should at the very least tour the refugee camps he created to see his handy work first hand.
When you get tired of spewing rhetoric you can actually debate the issue.
How would visiting a detention camp help?
FACT: Obama has used far less vacation days, used less leisure time and done less "campaigning" and than his predecessor.
Lies make you look week.
Nutz

Harrodsburg, KY

#170005 Jul 13, 2014
Cornelius Scudmister wrote:
<quoted text>
FACT: Obama has used far less vacation days, used less leisure time and done less "campaigning" and than his predecessor.
Lies make you look week.
How would Obama visiting help? Weren't you complaining a couple of weeks ago about Bush not visiting New Orleans after Katrina?

He needs to go because it is what President's do. He is supposed to be a leader. It shows leadership whether it helps or not. He doesn't know how to be a leader.

“Take me to your leader”

Smacking Down Stupidity

#170006 Jul 13, 2014
Nutz wrote:
<quoted text>
How would Obama visiting help? Weren't you complaining a couple of weeks ago about Bush not visiting New Orleans after Katrina?
He needs to go because it is what President's do. He is supposed to be a leader. It shows leadership whether it helps or not. He doesn't know how to be a leader.
Nope.
Apparently you either cannot understand or did not read the post to which you refer.
Never complained about Bush not visiting New Orleans. I complained that he turned his head while dying citizens were crying for help.
Had he helped those poor people in a timely manor the infamous picture of him flying over may have been seen as capturing one of his finest moments, instead of his worst.
I don't know about you but I would rather my leader not visit and actually work on addressing the problem, than just having his picture took, looking sympathetically down from overhead and not do a damn thing.(note: the "not doing a damn thing" is the bad part)
brad

Bolton, CT

#170007 Jul 13, 2014
<quoted text>
Lies make you look week.
And YOUR lies make you look month.

LOL

How many personal assistants is Moosechelle taking on vacation with her again,72 or 76?

What ev,,,,,
Commietator

Elizabethtown, IN

#170008 Jul 13, 2014
Nutz wrote:
<quoted text>How would Obama visiting help? Weren't you complaining a couple of weeks ago about Bush not visiting New Orleans after Katrina?

Either way Obama could not please any of you hypocrites. Him not going, you bitch. If he went you all would say it was only for a photo op.
You minority will never recognize Obama for anything good. Not even the 52 months of job growth.
Commietator

Elizabethtown, IN

#170009 Jul 13, 2014
brad wrote:
<quoted text>And YOUR lies make you look month.

LOL

How many personal assistants is Moosechelle taking on vacation with her again,72 or 76?

What ev,,,,,
72 or 76 PAs. What ever. Hahaha. When's the 16000 new IRS agents start to do ObamaCare like you Repubs promised?

“Take me to your leader”

Smacking Down Stupidity

#170010 Jul 13, 2014
brad wrote:
<quoted text>
And YOUR lies make you look month.
LOL
What ev,,,,,
Ok, I don't debate stupid rhetoric. I will be happy to debate you when you are back on your meds.
brad

Bolton, CT

#170011 Jul 13, 2014
<quoted text>
Ok, I don't debate stupid rhetoric. I will be happy to debate you when you are back on your meds.
And I don't debate yahoos with infantile avatars.

LOL

“Take me to your leader”

Smacking Down Stupidity

#170012 Jul 13, 2014
brad wrote:
<quoted text>
And I don't debate yahoos with infantile avatars.
LOL
Cool, works out for both of us :D
Jay

Springville, TN

#170013 Jul 13, 2014
<quoted text>
There are no double standards. Im fine with obeying the law. What is the penalty for children entering the country illegally?
He is doing what the law prescribes. What else would you have him do that would help?

There are no double standards. Im fine with obeying the law. What is the penalty for children entering the country illegally?
He is doing what the law prescribes. What else would you have him do that would help?

I figured you would answer after I left last night.

Obeying whose law what law? In the US of A we have immigration laws none of which Obama is following. The children are a smokescreen, and while border agents are processing and babysitting, the bandito’s are sneaking in, because nobody is looking and they’re too dadgum involved in the confusion of what to do with truck loads of hungry smelly kids, who also by the way, hadn’t eaten a meal in days. Oh yeah, and don’t forget the issues are not all about kids. Adult women carrying babies and up to 10-12 year olds are not necessarily children, and there are pictures and videos of adult men all stacked like cord wood in rooms.

What would I have them do? What Obama says he will do, deport. Because none of them fit the category of which he proclaims amnesty. Apparently you don’t bother to read the links and look at the pictures. If you had, you wouldn’t ask such stupid questions!
me

Fairfax, VA

#170014 Jul 13, 2014
Lol
three

Urbanna, VA

#170017 Jul 13, 2014
Four
Alison Crimes is a Liar

Columbia, KY

#170018 Jul 13, 2014
DITCH MITCH wrote:
Bill Maher Absolutely Crushes Republicans for Telling “Zombie Lies”(Video)
Let me get right down to it - Bill Maher’s “New Rules” segment where he just absolutely crushed Republicans for telling what he referred to as “zombie lies” was absolutely fantastic.
By “zombie lies” he was referring to lies that have been debunked time and time again, yet somehow Republicans continue to perpetuate them. They’re lies that simply refuse to die.
Maher said,“They said Obamacare would use death panels. It doesn’t. They said it was a government takeover, and the insurance industry is making record profits. They said it covered illegals. It doesn’t. They said it was a job killer. It hasn’t been.”
He then talked about how Obama handled his false promise that anyone who wanted to keep their old insurance plan could if they wanted, saying,“He stepped up and said,‘You’re right, my bad,’ because he understood there’s this thing called ‘observable reality.’”
Pointing to a few months ago when news came out that around 2 percent of the population couldn’t keep their old health insurance plan, Obama not only apologized for misleading some people, but he stopped saying the lie. Something Republicans don’t do, even when the lie has been soundly debunked.
“Remember ‘fracking doesn’t cause earthquakes?’ Zombie lie, so stop saying it,” Maher continued.“‘Voter fraud’? We studied it. It’s not an actual problem. Stop zombie-lying about it. Their entire economic philosophy, cut taxes for the rich and it trickles down, is a zombie lie. And all these zombie lies are still out there, roaming the countryside, neither alive nor dead, like Dick Cheney. Hungry for brains, like Dick Cheney.”
He then took shots at Cheney for having the nerve to push some of the same lies about Iraq now that were debunked years ago.
His entire rant was great, because he’s absolutely right.
In my many encounters with Republicans, it’s amazing just how little factual information many of them believe. And I’m not talking about subjective partisan differences. I mean basic facts. Here are a few of the lies many conservatives I encounter still actually believe:
•The economy is worse now than when Obama was first elected (when we were shedding hundreds of thousands of jobs a month).
•That the economic crash happened after Obama was elected.
•Obama bailed out Wall Street.
•“Obamacare” is government-run health care.
•President Obama is a Muslim.
•Obama’s building a private army through FEMA (yes, this one is far more common than you think).
•Obama’s not really an American.
•Obama’s trying to confiscate guns.
•Democrats and President Obama shut down the government.
•Democrats had full control of Congress for Obama’s first two years.
Just to name a few of the things I constantly hear many conservatives still tell me that are complete lies and 100 percent untrue. But that doesn’t stop millions of them from still believing they’re accurate. Even though a simple Google search could disprove every single one of them.
Time and time again I see these lies driven by the right-wing media even though there’s no factual basis to them. Sites like the Drudge Report and Breitbart, two go-to sites for many conservatives, pushing blatant lies all day every day. But not just lies, radical conspiracy theories that not too long ago only tinfoil hat basement dwellers would believe. Now they’ve somehow become part of the “mainstream conservative media and information circuit.”
It’s both comical, and slightly terrifying.
And while I don’t always agree with Bill Maher, his “zombie lies” segment was one of the better ones I’ve seen in quite a while.
Watch the segment below via HBO:
- See more at: http://www.forwardprogressives.com/bill-maher...
Bill was right. Worth the view....deny, deny, deny loser lemming tools
RIP GOP
DITCH MITCH
Bill Maher will say anything hell he still drinks Billy Beer.

“Take me to your leader”

Smacking Down Stupidity

#170019 Jul 13, 2014
Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
I figured you would answer after I left last night.
Obeying whose law what law? In the US of A we have immigration laws none of which Obama is following. The children are a smokescreen, and while border agents are processing and babysitting, the bandito’s are sneaking in, because nobody is looking and they’re too dadgum involved in the confusion of what to do with truck loads of hungry smelly kids, who also by the way, hadn’t eaten a meal in days. Oh yeah, and don’t forget the issues are not all about kids. Adult women carrying babies and up to 10-12 year olds are not necessarily children, and there are pictures and videos of adult men all stacked like cord wood in rooms.
What would I have them do? What Obama says he will do, deport. Because none of them fit the category of which he proclaims amnesty. Apparently you don’t bother to read the links and look at the pictures. If you had, you wouldn’t ask such stupid questions!
Smoke screen? Are you saying the President had them brought over to cover something else up?
Exactly which laws is he breaking and how?
Bush's 2008 Trafficking Victims Protection Re-authorization Act dictates exactly how each child will be handled. According to the law each child must be united with relatives on this side of the border if possible, or given food, clothes and housing until they had had a fair hearing. They also must be provided legal representation.
10-12 are not Children?
Here is a simple test for you. If you cant legally have sex with them (In any state) they are children.
I see your claims of "men stacked like cord wood", got anything but your imagination to back that up?
soo

Hyden, KY

#170020 Jul 13, 2014
who cares about some Crimes being a liar. but Grimes is going to beat Mitch, big time..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Demplytown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
carey d duncan (Aug '16) Tue anonymous 64
Raini Aug 21 MeDuuuh 3
News Police clear officer in shooting of teen (Nov '07) Aug 20 Steven Deaks 65
Floydsburg Music Thread (Sep '16) Aug 19 Musikologist 3
Keeneland Music Thread (Apr '16) Aug 18 Musikologist 4
Brittany Barnes (palmer) (Sep '16) Aug 17 Sickening 12
Sycamore Music Thread Aug 10 Musikologist 1

Demplytown Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance