'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Se...

'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

There are 287290 comments on the thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com story from Oct 1, 2010, titled 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate. In it, thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com reports that:

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Join the discussion below, or Read more at thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com.

OZombies

United States

#126899 Oct 4, 2013
http://www.ijreview.com/2013/10/83964-senior-...

SENIOR OBAMA OFFICIAL : We are winning it doesn't really matter to us' how long the shutdown lasts...

Oops, this not suppose to go out...those demRATS...!! Anymore truth than this...?????

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#126900 Oct 4, 2013
Syl wrote:
<quoted text>
He kept it open, and closed the WW2 memorial just to shove it in our faces. The WW2 memorial is scared to us too. My dad fought in that war. what did the Muslims do for us?There were people who offered to pay themselves to keep the Memorial open, but that rat wouldn't let it be.
America's Islamic Heritage Museum is the principal project of Collections & Stories of American Muslims, Inc.- a Washington, DC, Ward 8 based, non-profit organization dedicated to preserving and fostering educational community-engagement opportunities that provide access to, and understanding of, the history of Muslim Americans.
You see anything about being a government Museum ignorant ass?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/America 's_Islamic_Heritage_Museum
OZombies

United States

#126901 Oct 4, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
Compression.
You didn't understand a word I typed.
Read it again, reeeeeal slow and see if it sinks in.
Please point out where I said I didn't know who my representatives are.
Poor dumb thing
Smh
I know what you asked ...you want me to show where I got my information ...really, what else do you need ...????? Call your Senator, your Congressman you square brain DUMMY...!!
Any better proof that calling this guys ...are you that SLOW, really ...are you ...?????
Uncle Tab

United States

#126902 Oct 4, 2013
Injudgement wrote:
<quoted text>America's Islamic Heritage Museum is the principal project of Collections & Stories of American Muslims, Inc.- a Washington, DC, Ward 8 based, non-profit organization dedicated to preserving and fostering educational community-engagement opportunities that provide access to, and understanding of, the history of Muslim Americans.
You see anything about being a government Museum ignorant ass?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/America 's_Islamic_Heritage_Museum
LMFAO!!

I asked THREE times, and dumb ol Syl wouldn't answer that question.

Again, they just eat up, DEVOUR that shit they're fed.

It's so sad they're so stupid and gullible.
Uncle Tab

United States

#126903 Oct 4, 2013
OZombies wrote:
<quoted text>I know what you asked ...you want me to show where I got my information ...really, what else do you need ...????? Call your Senator, your Congressman you square brain DUMMY...!!
Any better proof that calling this guys ...are you that SLOW, really ...are you ...?????
So you don't have a link to back up what you say either??

Why are republicans so scared of sources??

I don't know how much more I need to explain to you, I don't need to call any democrats to talk to them about what they're doing. I agree with them 100%.

I'm glad you finally reread that and understood it. Do that every time. It will save ALOT of time with us not having to go over every little thing you don't understand.

“A proud Kentuckian ”

Since: Aug 13

At Your Mama's House

#126904 Oct 4, 2013
Syl wrote:
<quoted text>
"If I want it open! You mean they will do that me??? Ok, I DEMAND IT BE OPENED RIGHT NOW!!!! is it open yet??
1. That isn't what I said
2. The odds of any Representative seeing a demand on Topix is about the same as AL voting for Hillary in 2016. You are better off writing a letter.
3. I didn't say they would head your demands.
Uncle Tab

United States

#126905 Oct 4, 2013
OZombies wrote:
http://www.ijreview.com/2013/1 0/83964-senior-obama-official- winning-doesnt-really-matter-u s-shutdown-ends/

SENIOR OBAMA OFFICIAL : We are winning it doesn't really matter to us' how long the shutdown lasts...

Oops, this not suppose to go out...those demRATS...!! Anymore truth than this...?????
[email protected] IDIOTS!!

'Unnamed Obama official'

LMMFAO!!!

So tell me zombie...... When someone's name is not given on ANY political sided site, how do you, in your mind, verify that it's the truth??

Simple question, where did you research this to make sure it's truth??

I know you'll dance around these questions.... But I had to throw it out there

LOL
Nutz

Harrodsburg, KY

#126906 Oct 4, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know how much more I need to explain to you, I don't need to call any democrats to talk to them about what they're doing. I agree with them 100%.
I'm glad you finally reread that and understood it. Do that every time. It will save ALOT of time with us not having to go over every little thing you don't understand.
Here's your link Libturd.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/10/04/whit...
OZombies

United States

#126907 Oct 4, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm glad that you redanced around my comment. You're very ignorant individual. How do you know I reread your comment. I have good memory. You're not important at all to go and look for your comment ...and if I give you link, you're not going to believe it anyway and you said you believe your "lying" politicians 100%...what's the point...???????
OZombies

United States

#126908 Oct 4, 2013
Nutz wrote:
<quoted text>
Here's your link Libturd.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/10/04/whit...
Good bloody luck...his brain is like labyrinth, once you go in you can't get out...!! No matter what, he doesn't going to believe you...he calls every Republican low "IQer"...!!!!!
Uncle Tab

United States

#126909 Oct 4, 2013
OZombies wrote:
<quoted text>I'm glad that you redanced around my comment. You're very ignorant individual. How do you know I reread your comment. I have good memory. You're not important at all to go and look for your comment ...and if I give you link, you're not going to believe it anyway and you said you believe your "lying" politicians 100%...what's the point...???????
I didn't redance at all *snicker*

I just asked for a link backing up what you said.

Your other link with unnamed sources is worthless ya know??

I could easily say an unnamed source said the Serb zombie is kidnapped a bus load of old people yesterday. Doesn't make it true does it??

Don't worry, some other republican out up a link saying it backs up your claim, we'll see.

And how did I know you reread my original post? Because you corrected your response, that's why lmao
Uncle Tab

United States

#126910 Oct 4, 2013
OZombies wrote:
<quoted text>I'm glad that you redanced around my comment. You're very ignorant individual. How do you know I reread your comment. I have good memory. You're not important at all to go and look for your comment ...and if I give you link, you're not going to believe it anyway and you said you believe your "lying" politicians 100%...what's the point...???????
And no, I didn't say I believe my politicians 100%, I said I back them 100% in this matter.

Don't change my words around.

That makes you look even more ignorant than you already are.

“Heaven doesn't want me.”

Since: Jul 13

Hell's afraid I'll take over.

#126911 Oct 4, 2013
Good gracious! The board is littered with the remnants of debunked regressive lies, and there's a distinct odor of thoroughly burnt tea bags lingering in the air....LOLOL! Tab, Injudgement, Newport - well done, gentlemen!
Nutz

Harrodsburg, KY

#126912 Oct 4, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't redance at all *snicker*
I just asked for a link backing up what you said.
Your other link with unnamed sources is worthless ya know??
I could easily say an unnamed source said the Serb zombie is kidnapped a bus load of old people yesterday. Doesn't make it true does it??
Don't worry, some other republican out up a link saying it backs up your claim, we'll see.
And how did I know you reread my original post? Because you corrected your response, that's why lmao
With about all major news organizations reporting it, it's legit.

I posted a link from the Huffington Post, hardly a bastion of the Right. So there is a Dimocratic site backing it up.

Eat feces, Richard Cranium!!
OZombies

United States

#126913 Oct 4, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
And no, I didn't say I believe my politicians 100%, I said I back them 100% in this matter.
Don't change my words around.
That makes you look even more ignorant than you already are.
...back them, believe them...potato, patatoe...
OZombies

United States

#126914 Oct 4, 2013
...geez...you can't back someone, unless you believe them...can you back a liar, square brain...?
Uncle Tab

United States

#126915 Oct 4, 2013
Nutz wrote:
<quoted text>With about all major news organizations reporting it, it's legit.

I posted a link from the Huffington Post, hardly a bastion of the Right. So there is a Dimocratic site backing it up.

Eat feces, Richard Cranium!!
Unnamed source isn't a credible story, I made it clear that no matter what news source it comes from cant be confirmed.

So no super stupid, it's not a story that can be backed up.

You people devour that shit they feed you, sad thing is, you're gluttons for big ol shit sammiches every damned day.

:-D

Name the source in the Whitehouse and I'll believe you all. That's perfectly fair, right?
OZombies

United States

#126916 Oct 4, 2013
Crow__ wrote:
Good gracious! The board is littered with the remnants of debunked regressive lies, and there's a distinct odor of thoroughly burnt tea bags lingering in the air....LOLOL! Tab, Injudgement, Newport - well done, gentlemen!
Well done stooges ...
republiCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#126917 Oct 4, 2013
Crow__ wrote:
Hello Crow. You got that right. Those three were busy taking them all on. So glad you use that regressive word. lol Tea odor had me rolling. haha Those idiots need to get some help reading their tea leaves, they are way off.

"STOP calling them conservatives, they don't want to conserve anything, they want to take AMERICA backwards. Let's get real: Call them regressives."

And THAT they are. lol

PROUD TO BE LIBERAL

Liberal
because greed, hate, and fear just don't work for me.

RIP GOP

DITCH MITCH
republiCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#126918 Oct 4, 2013
Poll Shows More Americans Blame Republicans for Government Shutdown

In something that should come as no surprise to anyone with any kind of common sense, a CBS poll showed that 44 percent of Americans blame Republicans for the government shutdown, with 35 percent blaming President Obama and Democrats. Seventeen percent blame both sides.

Going a step further, 72 percent of Americans polled opposed shutting down the government to try to defund the Affordable Care Act (aka “Obamacare”).

I thought Republicans said they’re “listening to the American people?” Well, 72 percent don’t support what they’re doing, so just who in the hell are they listening to?

Oh, that’s right, the tea party and people like the Koch brothers. And while they might be Americans, they sure as hell don’t represent the American people.

The thirty-five percent blaming the president and Democrats isn’t really a shocking number considering for any credible poll that’s been done about voting trends, around that same percentage of Americans consider themselves “solidly Republican.” So, what that basically means is that only Republicans are blaming President Obama and Democrats, while more independents are siding with liberals in blaming Republicans or both sides.

And honestly, the only ones who are really celebrating this shutdown are the right-wing radical tea party Republicans who simply don’t live on the same planet as the rest of us.

Because let’s be honest — a government shutdown is never a good thing. There are hundreds of thousands of people working without any promise of being paid come payday (and no promise that they’ll be given backpay when the shutdown ends), that might not be able to pay their bills here in the coming days and weeks. Yet there are Republicans who are openly celebrating this shutdown like they’ve accomplished something.

Well, I guess they have accomplished one thing.

They’ve accomplished looking like a bunch of brainless idiots who seem eager to prove they should be admitted to a mental health facility instead of serving in Congress.

So, Republicans can sit there and try to convince themselves that they’re “winning” something in this shutdown (which they’re not), but the polls say otherwise—and this is just the beginning. The longer this goes on, the more the American people are going to blame Republicans for this ridiculous sideshow they’ve created.

Because that’s exactly what this shutdown has been—a sideshow. It’s an act of pathetic human beings who want to use our government as some kind of political launchpad for their future campaigns.

They stand absolutely no chance at winning — they know it, President Obama knows it and most of the American people know it.

They simply don’t care. This shutdown is about them, not us. It’s about the tea party Republican agenda, not the “voice of the American people.”

If this was about the American people, John Boehner would let the Senate resolution come to a vote, the House would easily pass it and the government would almost instantly reopen.

And the only person really preventing that is John Boehner. A man so fearful of losing his position as Speaker of the House that he’s put that above his duty to work in the interest of the American people.

This whole shutdown has simply been the perfect example of just how sad and pathetic the Republican party has become.

http://www.forwardprogressives.com/poll-shows...

Yep, no matter how they spin it, teabagging CONS OWN the shutdown.

RIP GOP

DITCH MITCH

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Demplytown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Police clear officer in shooting of teen (Nov '07) 50 min Steven Deaks 65
Floydsburg Music Thread (Sep '16) Sat Musikologist 3
Keeneland Music Thread (Apr '16) Fri Musikologist 4
Brittany Barnes (palmer) (Sep '16) Thu Sickening 12
Sycamore Music Thread Aug 10 Musikologist 1
who is Kate Higdon? (Aug '12) Aug 7 Anonymous 4
carey d duncan (Aug '16) Aug 2 Snowwhite 62

Demplytown Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance