Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.

Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.

There are 81696 comments on the The Cincinnati Enquirer story from Jan 5, 2011, titled Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.. In it, The Cincinnati Enquirer reports that:

MURRAY, Ky. - State wildlife officials say "several hundred" dead birds were found near the Murray State University campus last week.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Cincinnati Enquirer.

Since: Feb 14

Location hidden

#98350 Jan 13, 2015
Boo, Hiss, Hiss...

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#98365 Jan 16, 2015
We are going to have a heat wave, high 45, time to hit the beach and cut the grass, feed the birds! Everyone have a fantastic weekend!

Location hidden

#98366 Jan 16, 2015
It is beautiful weather here in Southeast Kentucky today...Just beautiful
Anne 52

United States

#98371 Jan 16, 2015
pusherman_ wrote:
It is beautiful weather here in Southeast Kentucky today...Just beautiful
Absolutely perfect! We checked out Claudia Sanders restaurant in shelbyville yesterday and that was mighty fine eatin'!
IND

Wooton, KY

#98373 Jan 17, 2015
o yes 66 dg.today.in the middle of January what a day to enjoy.looks like they going be some more ..

Location hidden

#98376 Jan 18, 2015
The Seahawks are in trouble..Time is running out

Location hidden

#98377 Jan 18, 2015
The Seahawks have come back to take the lead!

Location hidden

#98378 Jan 18, 2015
What a comeback by Seattle....OT win
gag

Greenfield, IN

#98382 Jan 19, 2015
Some people are sooo needy. Sad yet pathetic. LOL
k roger

Frankfort, KY

#98383 Jan 19, 2015
I aint seen nuthin

Location hidden

#98396 Jan 24, 2015
Snow already, we are not suppose to start ours to later tonight, it's going to be great tomorrow the children can build a snowman and go sledding;) Have a great Saturday;)
Bethany Ky

Stone Mountain, GA

#98411 Jan 28, 2015
scary wrote:
New Madrid earthquake getting ready to happen. Look it up.
Why! Because birds died?

Location hidden

#98419 Jan 29, 2015
Happy Thursday everyone hope all the Topix peeps are enjoying the great day. Peace!

Location hidden

#98421 Jan 29, 2015
bestguest wrote:
<quoted text>
Awww so sorry you had no one to take you out on New Years. We had a great party! Awesome fireworks! Grandkids had a blast!
The toll got deleted??? I thought you couldn't get rid of your topix acct? Unless topix does it for you;)

“It is what it is, folks!!”

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

#98427 Jan 30, 2015
Hey guys! Happy Friday!

Sooooooooo: Will the Seahawks be taking those Super Bowl rings and going to Disney World?
Anne 52

Paris, TN

#98432 Jan 31, 2015
Real Abeliever wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey "Nope", good to see you post. I seen betty posted, but still wondering about our Ancient Wolf. Hope you are enjoying winter in your neck of the woods. Happy New Year too as we say goodbye to January. It's be a year since our Scottsville buddy Uma passed. Wow, time sure flies.
I sure miss our fun thread that apparently is mostly trolls now, like the Abeliever imposter who keeps getting removed (thus the big gaps, haha). I check in once a day now to see if I can catch AW. We sure had some great conversations for awhile. Apparently some forums have dropped this thread or it is hard to find. I think it was Anne that said it was hard to find in her area. I keep it on my favorites, but it is still listed on my local forum.
Hope all your critters are doing good. Enjoy your weekend. I think the Seahawks will take it and go to Disney World and hopefully not get the measles (what's up with that, stupid people I guess?) We are a Packers bunch here. Can't believe they had that game won and threw it away. Don't like the Seahawks much, but Patriots even less, inflated balls or not. hahaha
Have a Happy Saturday.
I can't find the bird thread in any forum. Whenever anything is posted on the bird thread I get a notification e-mail from topix. It says I'm posting through the Mt Sterling forum but when I go to that forum, the bird thread is nowhere to be found! What's up with that! If any if you know of a forum it's listed in, please let me know
Sam

Stanford, KY

#98439 Feb 2, 2015
Anne 52 wrote:
<quoted text>
I can't find the bird thread in any forum. Whenever anything is posted on the bird thread I get a notification e-mail from topix. It says I'm posting through the Mt Sterling forum but when I go to that forum, the bird thread is nowhere to be found! What's up with that! If any if you know of a forum it's listed in, please let me know
It's under Kentucky's top stories . If you don't see it click n see more.

Location hidden

#98440 Feb 2, 2015
Good Morning, hope everyone enjoyed the great Super Bowl;) I love the snowstorm Chicago got over the weekend the kiddos are off of school and it's time for us to build a snowman;)
Anonymous

United States

#98450 Feb 6, 2015
Whatever wrote:
Where did you see that birds were found dead in western Kentucky? I'm not finding that story anywhere.
It is now i saw all of this there is going to be a flood familys seperated and out breaks its all true we are being teasted and he is real i saw him
Be ready

Burkesville, KY

#98452 Feb 12, 2015
A sign of the times

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Demplytown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Police clear officer in shooting of teen (Nov '07) Mon Jules2000 67
Police affairs (Aug '16) Nov 18 anonymous 80
Anton Cousar Nov 16 NeedToKnow 1
carey d duncan (Aug '16) Nov 15 anonymous 68
new family court judge goodwin Nov 9 joe public 6
Freys Hill Music Thread (Sep '14) Nov 6 Musikologist 7
Chelsea Young (Sep '12) Nov 3 Fine as hell 17

Demplytown Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance