Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.

Jan 5, 2011 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Cincinnati Enquirer

MURRAY, Ky. - State wildlife officials say "several hundred" dead birds were found near the Murray State University campus last week.

Comments (Page 3,933)

Showing posts 78,641 - 78,660 of81,188
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Imposter

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#93611
Oct 24, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

Anne wrote:
<quoted text>

Now those recliners sitting next to the fire at AW's house. Perfect!! A good movie, some popcorn, apples and fresh baked chocolate chip cookies! Oh and snowflakes quietly making their way to the ground....
It would be a pleasure to sit and talk with wolf for a spell, see his spread, the only thing I would change would be the movie....I would rather hear old civil war stories, maybe share childhood memories all evening.
That would sure be right nice Anne girl.
Imposter

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#93612
Oct 24, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

I'll come if MissE will. We may have to double up at bedtime though...I'll make that sacrifice. Hehehehe
OhioJeepGirl

Logan, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#93613
Oct 24, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

wondering wrote:
<quoted text> Thank you so much for your prayers.My oldest sister is 20 yrs out. My middle sister is 12 yrs out.They were both positive and took the chem pills for 5 yrs.My baby sister with the triple negative is also a mother of 4 children. Her grade was a 9 also.They did the chemo first...and her tumor actually GREW.terrifying.she got strongest chemo. Finally the tumor shrank. She then had surgery and 32 rounds of radiation.She ate organic food, a very healthy girl.My heart still breaks when I recall her asking me.Where did this come from?.We grew up in the eastern part of Ky.so I think it came from our environment.the pollution of our water,soil, etc from the coal mining.just my theory.She is doing well, she has a great positive outlook.Takes care of the kids, and is also beginning a new job.I will pray for you. I think from what Ive read that hemp oil without the THC is not the type to use.I pray that our state will legalize marijuana for medical purposes.May God Bless
That is wonderful to hear. If you catch it early then breast cancer is the best cancer to have. Even in late stage cancer, because most of the other cancers only give you a few months after diagnoses. I have around two years, give or take, and many even make it longer.

I am originally from Los Angeles, California. When I was 18 I moved close to Cleveland, Ohio and just moved to Kentucky at the tail end of 2004. I believe it is our environment, food preservatives, all the junk they add to our food supply in the form of pesticides and hormone injections, our water supply, and even the air we breathe any more. I do not think that it is just here in Kentucky...but, I did not have cancer until after I moved here! ha ha ha!

The help oil should be made using Rick Simpson's recipe. The oil should not come out black, but an amber color. Any oil that is black is bad and will not work. My father travels a very long way to make sure I have the right stuff. When I called him to tell him that some of the tumors have shrunk, he cried.

A man that I believe was living in Cambodia kept a blog about his battle with cancer and all the alternatives he tried. He had kidney cancer and was given only 6 months to live. Fortunately for him he had a good amount of money to work with. He traveled to a few other countries for alternative treatments as well as trying many at home. He did the intravenous vitamin C and a few other things. He did end up dying, but in three years instead of six months. I was a big believer in the IV vitamin C, but now, after this man's blog, I am not so sure. He did not try the Simpson Oil or the baking soda alternatives. I have all of the right stuff (organic grade A maple syrup, aluminum free baking soda, and pH test strips) for the baking soda alternative, but I have decided to wait before using that one due to my kidney troubles. Baking soda is hard on the kidneys, plus you can get too alkaline and end up in the hospital for that and other possible complications.

My first battle I had two different kinds of IV chemo, zoladex stomach shots (not as bad as it sounds), 7 weeks of Monday through Friday radiation, and then I was to do 5 years of tamoxifen...that is where the trouble started. I could not take tamoxifen and they never once told me that I could have my ovaries out in place of the medication. The next batch of trouble is from not getting a CT done at least once a year. Either one of those two things would have saved my life. I pray that your sisters have medical insurance and have a full annual check-up with CT and not just an annual mammogram, like what I did, because it simply is not good enough.

I pray your sisters continue to do well. I hope they legalize pot too, but either way, I think that anyone with a terminal illness should be allowed to legally try whatever they want. After all, what is it going to do, kill them? Hmmm maybe that is my new purpose, to fight to get pot legalized! LOL
OhioJeepGirl

Logan, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#93614
Oct 24, 2013
 
Anne wrote:
The colloidal silver can do some crazy things. My Amish friend was telling of a buddy that turned gray from an overdose(?). He didnt mention any internal problems but maybe just didnt feel it was his place to tell me.
Yeah, colloidal silver turned this one man's skin 100% blue from head to toe! He was on a few talk shows awhile back. Other than being blue for the rest of his life, I do not think he had any other complications from it. LOL
OhioJeepGirl

Logan, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#93615
Oct 24, 2013
 

Judged:

1

Bully or Stooge wrote:
<quoted text>
I just perused the article you posted. Typical debunker rhetoric at best, none of it based on facts. So you think those criss crossing lines of clouds in the sky made by planes are harmless contrails? I wish Abeliever would chime in on this.
I wish Abeliever would just stop in and say hello. She certainly is our chemtrail expert on the thread. Maybe her new crush will let her up for air and she will stop in.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#93616
Oct 24, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Imposter wrote:
<quoted text>I shall look no further my good lady. I have a nice warm shack and a creek close out back to take a bath and wash clothes in.

When can I expect you to arrive? I'll keep close check on the mailbox jic.
Wow a creek for laundry. You sure know how to sweet talk a lady!

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#93617
Oct 24, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Imposter wrote:
I'll come if MissE will. We may have to double up at bedtime though...I'll make that sacrifice. Hehehehe
Such a sacrifice! You are a real team player.... I'd double up with you anytime. Shhh-- don't tell Kevin

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#93618
Oct 24, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Ancient Wolf wrote:
Freeze warning for most of Kentucky in the morning with temperatures possible in the mid-20s. So I turned my pan bowl light on over my chicken's water tub.

Dog and I are all nestled in with a nice fire going in the stove and I fixed some fried corn bread and Chunky sirloin burger soup with a glass of cold milk and raw onion. No one will be coming for any smack face lip locks anyways. LOL
I got home about an hour ago and I still haven't got my feet warned up.
I had onion with my dinner-- so they will cancel each other out!
ronny r

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#93619
Oct 24, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

I'm from the gov't and we are here to help.
ronny r

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#93620
Oct 24, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

We'll build lots's of penile inst., and put all you pot puffer's in there. 2nd. I'll get rid of all them psky union folk's.
ronny r

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#93621
Oct 24, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

Cancer's genetic.
ronny r

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#93622
Oct 24, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

Good ole ronny reagan sure was a great one. Best actor we ever had for pres. Fixed the economy up to. Fired them air traffic controller's. Got rid of communism too.
Anne

Saint Paul, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#93623
Oct 24, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

Hello, bird threaders!! Long day at that big ole mall! We've just explored a tiny bit of it but the kids have had a lot of fun ! The amusement rides were pretty pricey And the food? highway robbery! Kids agreed to eat pb&j sandwiches for a few meals to help my shortage of funds. I also drove over to the apartment complex the better half and I lived in 40 years ago. The place has been kept up and looks good! The Bible school we attended is still there and it looks like they even added a dorm or two. Going to head south starting tomorrow but plan to take it easy and stop at a few points of interest along the way.
Hope

Beauty, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#93624
Oct 24, 2013
 

Judged:

1

OhioJeepGirl wrote:
<quoted text>

On the chessboard, it would not be good for us to move out of the Middle East. We are a super power and must keep the ability to project force whenever and wherever it is needed. I agree that we need to start focusing more on the homeland. Surprisingly, we have been focusing more on protecting the homeland over the last couple years, but not enough. Also, do not think for a second that if the US moved out of the Middle East that someone else would not fill the void. After all, the Middle East is already divided between the US and Russia. That is just how the world works. Everything is based on power and influence. Since the 1990s the United States has been the sole super power, but now that is changing with China and Russia working very hard at creating a tri-polar world. No matter what happens, the world is changing once again.
I see your point. I think it is already a tri-polar world with China and Russia steadily rising while America is falling. We are a divided nation on a rapid decline and a failing economy and the world knows it. China and Russia and the BRIC alliance are moving towards replacing the dollar as the reserve currency for the exchange of oil and once that happens that is the nail in the coffin for our economy. It is the only thing that is holding up the value of the dollar at this point. I think it is getting to the point where we will have no choice but to move out of the Middle East as Russia and China will demand and enforce it and they will have the support of the rest of the world, especially the Muslims, and this will mark the beginning of the end of the Zionist regime. Along with Russia and China, the Muslims are also rising and it does not seem that the US and Israel can do anything about it. My biggest fear is that at this point the zionists may resort to the "Samson option" and take the rest of the world down with her. This is will be Armageddon and prophecy will be fulfilled. But there is still hope, and it lies in increased awareness and the spread of peace and love through the evolution of the universal human consciousness of our oneness and away from the old consciousness of hatred and separatism. It really is that simple and we must have leaders throughout the world who have this consciousness because our future depends on it. Wouldn't it be nice to have our world as our playground where there is no war or hatred?

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#93625
Oct 24, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Anne wrote:
Hello, bird threaders!! Long day at that big ole mall! We've just explored a tiny bit of it but the kids have had a lot of fun ! The amusement rides were pretty pricey And the food? highway robbery! Kids agreed to eat pb&j sandwiches for a few meals to help my shortage of funds. I also drove over to the apartment complex the better half and I lived in 40 years ago. The place has been kept up and looks good! The Bible school we attended is still there and it looks like they even added a dorm or two. Going to head south starting tomorrow but plan to take it easy and stop at a few points of interest along the way.
Safe travels-- keep us posted!
ronny r

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#93626
Oct 24, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

You people voted them in. Look at ky. Once all democrat now a republican state. Hope you people liked the depression. It will soon be back.
ronny r

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#93627
Oct 24, 2013
 

Judged:

1

Hope wrote:
<quoted text>
I see your point. I think it is already a tri-polar world with China and Russia steadily rising while America is falling. We are a divided nation on a rapid decline and a failing economy and the world knows it. China and Russia and the BRIC alliance are moving towards replacing the dollar as the reserve currency for the exchange of oil and once that happens that is the nail in the coffin for our economy. It is the only thing that is holding up the value of the dollar at this point. I think it is getting to the point where we will have no choice but to move out of the Middle East as Russia and China will demand and enforce it and they will have the support of the rest of the world, especially the Muslims, and this will mark the beginning of the end of the Zionist regime. Along with Russia and China, the Muslims are also rising and it does not seem that the US and Israel can do anything about it. My biggest fear is that at this point the zionists may resort to the "Samson option" and take the rest of the world down with her. This is will be Armageddon and prophecy will be fulfilled. But there is still hope, and it lies in increased awareness and the spread of peace and love through the evolution of the universal human consciousness of our oneness and away from the old consciousness of hatred and separatism. It really is that simple and we must have leaders throughout the world who have this consciousness because our future depends on it. Wouldn't it be nice to have our world as our playground where there is no war or hatred?
Wouldn't it be great if Wall street and greed would be replaced with fairness.
ornnry

Beauty, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#93628
Oct 24, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

ronny r wrote:
<quoted text>Wouldn't it be great if Wall street and greed would be replaced with fairness.
Wall Street and greed is the product of capitalism. Isn't capitalism just wonderful! If you want fairness then you really are asking for socialism. Is fairness possible with capitalism?
Anne

Saint Paul, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#93629
Oct 24, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

Imposter wrote:
<quoted text> It would be a pleasure to sit and talk with wolf for a spell, see his spread, the only thing I would change would be the movie....I would rather hear old civil war stories, maybe share childhood memories all evening.
That would sure be right nice Anne girl.
That civil war stuff. At a thrift store there was a picture book of the civil war. Because of AW on ...topix. I bought that book! Haven't had much opportunity to read through it but did flip through the pages. AW's stories seem more interesting though ! Lol. Yep, imposter , that would be a great evening! It seems like several of you are personal friends anyway so that be a great evening!
ronny r

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#93630
Oct 24, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Capitalism sure have left lot's of us without. What else can you say. America has never been so let's say third wordly. For lack of a better world. One only need to look at Detroit. This country needs to scrape what we have and find something else.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 78,641 - 78,660 of81,188
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Demplytown Discussions

Search the Demplytown Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 8 min Republitards Are Stupid 138,480
KY Can You Pass an 8th Grade Test from 1912? (Aug '13) 6 hr blahblah123 917
KY Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters (Oct '10) 6 hr blahblah123 25,960
KY Paul vs Conway: The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 | T... (Oct '10) 6 hr blahblah123 16,060
Fat People (Mar '12) Tue porking porky 15
Found the kitten Apr 12 Barry 3
Brownsboro Farm Jukebox (Jul '12) Apr 6 Musikologist 9
•••
•••
•••
Demplytown Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Demplytown Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Demplytown People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••
•••