BCBSNM rallies supplies for Deming sc...

BCBSNM rallies supplies for Deming schools

There are 1 comment on the Deming Headlight story from Aug 26, 2012, titled BCBSNM rallies supplies for Deming schools. In it, Deming Headlight reports that:

For many New Mexican families, the start of school can be stressful. Thousands of families in our state cannot afford the school supplies their children need to have a successful school year.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Deming Headlight.

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#1 Aug 27, 2012
Blue Cross and Blue Shield...is a commercial membership health insurer in New Mexico.
----------

Thank you sincerely, Blue Cross and Blue Shield for doing this! I know of a little boy in town who didn't have jack squat for supplies this year, but I couldn't direct him to a place to receive supples like these from my end.

All this is to say, there is a surprising need closer to home than we think.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Deming Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Community Easter Egg Hunt is Saturday (Apr '14) Fri hippity hoppity 6
News Say it in six words (Jul '08) Mar 22 OMG 8,890
News Voiers' Park plan includes pond Mar 4 Luna county 3
Gay guy who shot partner Feb '17 Torish 2
News Swat situation ends without injury in Dona Ana ... (Jan '11) Feb '17 Bloodonhishands 52
News Judge sentences Jeremiah Ordonez to 18-1/2 years (Mar '09) Jan '17 Fucku 15
News CHANCES program aides mothers-to-be (Oct '10) Jan '17 Berenice Miranda 3

Deming Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Deming Mortgages