Not all share spirit

Not all share spirit

There are 13 comments on the Deming Headlight story from Dec 11, 2012, titled Not all share spirit. In it, Deming Headlight reports that:

Billy Armendariz is Editor of the Deming Headlight. The Headlight's Beam was founded by former Headlight Editor and career newspaperman Harold Cousland.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Deming Headlight.

Joe Mama

Ruidoso, NM

#1 Dec 13, 2012
What a piece of crap story. This is all supposition and not one piece of fact in the story. More fluff to fill an otherwise empty paper.
Fist the Cliff

White Sands Missile Range, NM

#3 Dec 13, 2012
Captain Obvious wrote:
<quoted text>You normally read an empty paper?
Joe Mama is the one who stole those coats.
Snow Man

Ruidoso Downs, NM

#4 Dec 13, 2012
Can't even figure out what is being talked about
Whine

Albuquerque, NM

#6 Dec 13, 2012
Just another gimmick to get your hard earned money. I'm so tired of the nonsense.
latinos are the problem

Omaha, NE

#7 Dec 13, 2012
Well what ever the case it was that sorry Mexican Latino sorry race that took them. Latinos have no place in this world. They always take. They also talk funny
anti-NE

Alamogordo, NM

#9 Dec 13, 2012
Like Nebraska is the home of so many social philanthropist.
Allah i naal dine mok

Alamogordo, NM

#10 Dec 13, 2012
Hmar kelb tfou is a tortilla chunker....
cracking me up

Alamogordo, NM

#12 Dec 13, 2012
Ghost wrote:
Yes but all want to share spirits.
I, I, Captain Morgan
datway

Alto, NM

#14 Dec 13, 2012
Da german took dem coatses
latinos are the problem

Omaha, NE

#16 Dec 14, 2012
anti-NE wrote:
Like Nebraska is the home of so many social philanthropist.
I would not know..I live in Aztec Im just here for a two week job. But I like to keep you informed
juice

United States

#18 Dec 14, 2012
latinos are the problem wrote:
<quoted text>
I would not know..I live in Aztec Im just here for a two week job. But I like to keep you informed
KOKE you ese pinche cornfed hillbilly. go back to ramming cows, sheep or whatever you hillbillies do puto.....
tom

Brownsville, TX

#20 Dec 19, 2012
I stayed in Deming 2 winters. I could not believe the prejudice there between Mexicans and Whites. I spend my winters in south Texas now and what a difference. The mexican ppl here go out of their way to be friendly and polite and I return the same as do most white ppl here. You ppl (both mexican and white) should stop being so childish and GROW UP.
curious minds want to kno

Alamogordo, NM

#21 Dec 19, 2012
tom wrote:
I stayed in Deming 2 winters. I could not believe the prejudice there between Mexicans and Whites. I spend my winters in south Texas now and what a difference. The mexican ppl here go out of their way to be friendly and polite and I return the same as do most white ppl here. You ppl (both mexican and white) should stop being so childish and GROW UP.
OK Tom, thanks for sharing and all but what does your social prejudice post have to do with a stolen coats thread?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Deming Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Drug Infested Graffitti Neighborhoods Aug 24 Drunken Davin 2
News Say it in six words (Jul '08) Aug 22 Goggle this 8,703
News Mayor proclaims Barbara Schreiber Day Aug 14 He has gotta go 2
News A local intstitution Aug 14 EarthwrightsDesigns 1
News Luna County forms partnership with BLM to clean... Aug 14 Two way street 3
News Disbarred local attorney Ray Van Arnam was arre... (Nov '13) Aug 13 BS Caller 24
News Keep Luna County Beautiful organizes Great Amer... Aug 5 Exodus 3
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Deming Mortgages