China Restaurant

China Restaurant

There are 5 comments on the Desert Exposure story from Aug 1, 2014, titled China Restaurant. In it, Desert Exposure reports that:

Deming's China Restaurant is refreshingly different from most of the Chinese restaurants you find these days in this country.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Desert Exposure.

Concerned

Albuquerque, NM

#1 Aug 3, 2014
I think this place is the best place to eat in Deming. Good food.
bacon afficianato

Rockingham, Australia

#2 Aug 16, 2014
Do you like bacon? I like bacon!?
I like to eat bacon.
Exodus

Bradenton, FL

#3 Sep 1, 2014
Concerned wrote:
I think this place is the best place to eat in Deming. Good food.
Don't get out much...do ya?
Susan

Deming, NM

#4 Sep 8, 2014
Can't say I have had any bad food there. Get soup to go a couple of times a month. And its not frozen ten minutes ago stuff. Prices are reasonable. parking sucks.
NoRestaurantsFor Me

Albuquerque, NM

#6 Sep 9, 2014
Used to eat at a lot of restaurants in Deming until I did pest control. If you knew what I know about these restaurants and their pest control issues, you would not eat there. This restaurant in particular is a cockroach haven. You can smell them as soon as you walk in the door. That smell you smell is not the food but residual smell of fecal matter from the cockroaches. Dont get me wrong, there are a few restaurants here with good sanitary practices. But most are not well kept.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Deming Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Say it in six words (Jul '08) 20 hr Calloradokidd 8,863
News Presidente Garcia: 'Streets of Palomas are safe' (Apr '08) Nov 15 JackieofDeming 78
News Voice of the people (May '14) Nov 15 Jackie 7
News Deming MainStreet puts focus on economic develo... (Jan '10) Nov 15 Jackie 53
News Columbus man pleads guilty in human trafficking (Mar '14) Nov 4 Somebody 17
News High Five Tour coming to Petro Oct '16 I love the southwest 1
News Judge sentences Jeremiah Ordonez to 18-1/2 years (Mar '09) Oct '16 Fifer 14

Deming Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Deming Mortgages