A day to remember: Hundreds attend Memorial Day Picnic & Balloon Release

On a day America honored the sacrifices made by servicemen and women all over, Deming honored one of its own. Full Story
Star Lady

United States

#1 May 31, 2011
Many thanks to Sam Baca and all the support groups who made this wonderful event possible. Yes! Let's do this again next year...
Juan Delgado

Albuquerque, NM

#2 May 31, 2011
This was a great event to help one of our own and enjoy a day out with family and friends. Thank you to Baca's Funeral Home and the Veterans and Family Memorial Care. It was great to see our community come together to support Lance Cpl. Dominguez and his family.

I was disappointed, however, that we did not have a Memorial Day Ceremony that honored our fallen heroes, as well. I think it is just as important that we remember those that gave their lives fighting not just for our country, but for you and me.

Thank you to the veterans and everyone else that showed up at the cemetery at 10 a.m. Monday to honor what Memorial Day is all about.
fitto

Rio Rancho, NM

#3 May 31, 2011
Billy, No pictures come on!
Spot

United States

#4 Jun 1, 2011
fitto wrote:
Billy, No pictures come on!
just one day late.
Well said

United States

#5 Jun 1, 2011
Juan Delgado wrote:
This was a great event to help one of our own and enjoy a day out with family and friends. Thank you to Baca's Funeral Home and the Veterans and Family Memorial Care. It was great to see our community come together to support Lance Cpl. Dominguez and his family.
I was disappointed, however, that we did not have a Memorial Day Ceremony that honored our fallen heroes, as well. I think it is just as important that we remember those that gave their lives fighting not just for our country, but for you and me.
Thank you to the veterans and everyone else that showed up at the cemetery at 10 a.m. Monday to honor what Memorial Day is all about.
I agree.
Lest we forget

Albuquerque, NM

#6 May 20, 2014
Memorial Day
A day to remember our fallen heroes and release hundreds of balloons at the cemetery in their honor. Wouldn't that be awesome!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Deming Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Water upgrade Feb 25 Enchanting New Me... 1
Say it in six words (Jul '08) Feb 22 listless 8,641
Deming Feb 18 Sheri 1
Presidente Garcia: 'Streets of Palomas are safe' (Apr '08) Feb 18 Sheri 75
mr maynes Feb 14 deming duck 1
Anthony shooting suspect sought by Crime Stoppe... (Aug '08) Feb 13 famr 6
Proposed tax increase would modernized detentio... Feb 6 No LCDC 1
Deming Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Deming People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 1:31 pm PST

Bleacher Report 1:31PM
Cardinals Release DT Darnell Dockett
ESPN 2:02 PM
Instead of payday, Dockett cut by Cardinals
Yahoo! Sports 2:29 PM
Cardinals cut veteran DT Dockett
Bleacher Report 4:06 PM
Cards Release of Dockett a Necessary Evil for 2015
NFL 4:53 PM
Julius Thomas to leave Broncos for Jaguars or Raiders?