NMSU Native American law expert to ad...

NMSU Native American law expert to address human rights

Posted in the Deming Forum

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#1 Sep 29, 2012
Dear Christa Slaton, dean of the College of Arts and Sciences,
Members of smarter or stronger or better societies have always overran dumber, weaker, inferior ones throughout history on ALL continents.
To back my point up, I cite Khublai Khan who was strong enough to conquer worlds, but dumb enough to forget why - and so lost them again.
Christian Europeans improved every place they visited. If Rob Williams rejects that fact, than he can try paying his internet bill with beaver-skins. That'll work for about a month.

"...our students also will benefit from the opportunity to interact with Rob..."

No, Ma'am. Our students do not benefit from anybody that pisses and moans about how bad they got it here in the Western Society. In fact, I'll personally buy that son-uf-a-bich a ticket on the first plane out to an Eastern Society! There, he'll have pleanty of students teaching HIM some perspective on how they'd gladly trade with him for a home in this 'bad old U.S.A.'.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Deming Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Where were the flags (Jun '17) 31 min viva larojablanca... 10
News Say it in six words (Jul '08) 3 hr Hombre 12,345
News City Council enacts pay raise starting in 2020 Thu need more input 1
News Memorial Day is no picnic (May '11) May 21 Remember them 3
News Voiers' Park plan includes pond (Dec '16) Apr 30 update needed 17
News Two arrested in alleged alien smuggling attempt Apr 29 Oldglory 17
News Editorial: A tribute to Cinco de Mayo (May '15) Apr 29 None 3

Deming Jobs

Personal Finance

Deming Mortgages