Gabriel Maynes Insurance Bad Service

Posted in the Deming Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Frank Villa

Albuquerque, NM

#1 May 6, 2013
Don't do business with Gabriel Maynes at Farmers Insurance. He had an employee ripping off people and he fails to take responsibility. I gave him an oportunity to make things right and he refused. I am going to move forward with legal action, contact the NM Public Regulation Committee, Better Business Bureau and tell everyone I know not to do business with him. He does not care about customer service and doing the right thing.

Please don't do business with Gabriel Maynes.
Jane Doe

Albuquerque, NM

#2 May 6, 2013
I ran into the same issue. Do you have a lawyer you are working with that you may refer me? You can never find him in his office, he is always golfing.

I agree, stay away from this poor business. I just signed up with GEICO. I'm done with the local insurance companies.
Ripped Off 2

Albuquerque, NM

#3 May 7, 2013
I got ripped off by Gabriel Maynes, too. Stay away from his business.
Yep

Rio Rancho, NM

#4 May 7, 2013
His cousin Alyssa ripped me off. She works off him. Maynes' are crooks.
Gabriel Maynes

Glendale, AZ

#6 May 22, 2013
Forgot to mention Deming Police Department case # is 13050801089, should anyone need to add their name as a victim of the money taken by the employee.
Jackie

United States

#7 May 25, 2013
Frank Villa wrote:
Don't do business with Gabriel Maynes at Farmers Insurance. He had an employee ripping off people and he fails to take responsibility. I gave him an oportunity to make things right and he refused. I am going to move forward with legal action, contact the NM Public Regulation Committee, Better Business Bureau and tell everyone I know not to do business with him. He does not care about customer service and doing the right thing.
Please don't do business with Gabriel Maynes.
The Better business bureau is a scam to,and they won't give their members a bad credit rating because their member pay their membership fees, for years people have took them to be the gospel of good business NOT!! And people have also thought they are a government agency NOT again, give them a hundred bucks and you to can get a pretty plaque that says your a member in good standings and are a rip off business!!! And now you know the rest of the story!!
maria

Albuquerque, NM

#8 Jul 16, 2013
Carmen now works at Farm Bureau Financial Services on Olive street. What I ask myself is "Do people not ask for references when people apply for jobs in their place of business?" I hope people are smart enough to ask for receipts when they make a payment! This isn't the first time a business has been in trouble for her thieving ways...Back in the day, the hands of thieves were cut off for stealing.
Frank Villa

Albuquerque, NM

#9 Jul 17, 2013
maria wrote:
Carmen now works at Farm Bureau Financial Services on Olive street. What I ask myself is "Do people not ask for references when people apply for jobs in their place of business?" I hope people are smart enough to ask for receipts when they make a payment! This isn't the first time a business has been in trouble for her thieving ways...Back in the day, the hands of thieves were cut off for stealing.
Hello Maria,

I agree with your comments. Also, Gabriel Maynes is a bad businessman. He is never around, always playing golf and has terrible customer service. His employee defrauded his customers and yet he wants the customers to handle their own complaints. It was his business that people trusted to care of them, but he failed to have proper supervision. Imagine if someone got hurt and was not covered? You can well expect Gabriel Maynes to do NOTHING. I'm telling all my friends not to do business with him. I am also going to start a campaign to give 10 dollars to any Gabriel Maynes customer that switches to another company, any company. He is not loyal to his customers so why should we keep him in business? He is not doing anyone a favor, we pay for the services and we go local to have someone that can resolve these issues not for terrible service from Gabriel Maynes not to mention him never being in the office. Don't do business with Gabriel Maynes.
Deming Native

Albuquerque, NM

#10 Jul 17, 2013
Add me to the list of those ripped off by Gabriel Maynes Insurance Agency. I will never do business with him again. I am very upset that he is not an honest man that will face his customers. For years he took my money and now he refuses to be responsible and accountable. His secretary told me to report the former employee to the police. I paid my money at his office to his employee. He should take care of it. I agree with Mr. Villa, don't do business with the coward.
Ummm

Albuquerque, NM

#11 Jul 17, 2013
He lives in Tucson and is a cop over there. Sheriff's Department I believe.
Danny

San Simon, AZ

#17 Jul 18, 2013
I believe that Carmen perea his former employee is just as responsible if not more than Gabriel, and I hope charges have been pressed against her because she stole from a lot of people. I'm sure only reason he didn't do anything about it sooner was because of his involvement with her. That employee had a habit of using personal info for her own use. Hey Frank, just make sure you don't tell your friends to do business with the farm bureau insurance, where that thieving employee now works, cause they will be in the same boat in no time!
Greg

Silver City, NM

#18 Jul 21, 2013
I too was a victim of this employee that worked for Gabriel a few years ago. I changed insurance right away. I don't understand how Gabriel could move away and leave that woman in charge. She ran that place like it was her own, never open. Hopefully everyone will be compensated. Thank God no one was hurt while not having coverage because she was too busy ripping people off..
Johnny Campos

Albuquerque, NM

#19 Jul 24, 2013
Ummm wrote:
He lives in Tucson and is a cop over there. Sheriff's Department I believe.
Do you know which agency he works for? I would like to contact his employer's internal affairs group. There are many of us that were defrauded by Gabriel Maynes due to his negligence. He is liable.

I'm going to consider a class action lawsuit against the insurance company and Gabriel Maynes. I'm also drafting a letter to the regulatory commission. My goal is to get Gabriel's insurance license permanently revoked.
Ummm

Rio Rancho, NM

#20 Jul 25, 2013
The sheriffs department in the Tucson area I believe.
City of the Rocks

Albuquerque, NM

#24 Jul 26, 2013
How many of us were victims of Gabriel Maynes and his company? Why is he not taking care of his customers? I would stay away from any business managed or owned by Gabriel Maynes.

Please warn your friends and relatives about this company. Some of you have mentioned to go outside Deming, but give another local company a chance.
norma

Albuquerque, NM

#26 Jul 29, 2013
I cant believe he was dumb enough to leave someone with such ill-repute in charge of his business. Maybe she needed money for her hair transplant, or her liposucton, OR to feed her ten kids...
Matt

Duncan, NM

#27 Aug 3, 2013
All of this is hard to believe, I have always gotten good customer service there in that office...
Matt NM

Albuquerque, NM

#28 Aug 18, 2013
Well this NM Matt also got taken for his money with no insurance. People mention Norma, but I believe the main issue is with the owner of the insurance place, Gabriel Maynes.
Martha

Rio Rancho, NM

#31 Aug 19, 2013
No Norma has ever worked for Gabriel, The woman who stole from all these people is carmen perrea, she now works at farm bureau insurance. See how many people she rips off there...
Matt NM

Albuquerque, NM

#32 Aug 24, 2013
Interesting how Gabriel Maynes chose to avoid the hard questions and flagged my previous questions.

Yes, he is a terrible businessmen. Stay away from his business and look for your insurance needs elsewhere.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Deming Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Ruben S. Torres Elementary students raise bilin... (Jun '15) Sat Mimbres Yacht Club 2
News Old-fashioned Fourth of July party (Jul '13) May 27 YUUUUP 4
News Say it in six words (Jul '08) May 24 Frankenfool 8,757
News Previously Deported Illegal Alien Charged with ... May 24 slick willie expl... 17
poly-cart trash collection May 21 Terry 20
News Voting in Luna County simplified (Oct '13) May 9 SPC Brent Sigman 2
city terminates visitor center contract. May 7 John 11
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Deming Mortgages