ProPublica, Deming Headlight launch n...

ProPublica, Deming Headlight launch nursing home database

There are 1 comment on the Deming Headlight story from Aug 14, 2012, titled ProPublica, Deming Headlight launch nursing home database. In it, Deming Headlight reports that:

In February 2011, a nursing home resident in Michigan wandered away in a blizzard, unnoticed by staff.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Deming Headlight.

Reg Nurseshark

Artesia, NM

#1 Aug 15, 2012
Now see here! There is NO reason to get down on Michigan nursing homes. But as long as we're having fun at it, check out Alpine nursing home in Alpine, MI. There is a book about what happened there called 'Forever and Five Days'. Try the library or Amazon.
Plus half the nursing homes up in Romulus and Livonia burn a wing down with everybody in them because some old duffer knows too much and - in his dimentia- starts blabbing about his Detroit Mafia days.
Now, I'm just going to put this pillow over your face and lay all my weight on you. Don't fight.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Deming Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Say it in six words (Jul '08) 6 hr billl 10,255
News Audit: $145K in public funds likely stolen at D... Dec 5 La Chica 505 2
News Deming teacher wins national Milken Educator Award Dec 2 JackieofDeming 1
News Immigrants find home, future in Deming Dec 2 JackieofDeming 2
News City will ask voters to approve bond for streets Dec 2 JackieofDeming 3
News City declares messy yard a nuisance Dec 2 JackieofDeming 5
News Phillip Skinner elected mayor of Columbus (Mar '14) Dec 1 a honest MAYOR 2

Deming Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance