Disbarred local attorney Ray Van Arna...

Disbarred local attorney Ray Van Arnam was arrested on misdemeanor...

There are 24 comments on the Alamogordo Daily News story from Nov 8, 2013, titled Disbarred local attorney Ray Van Arnam was arrested on misdemeanor.... In it, Alamogordo Daily News reports that:

Local attorney Raymond T. Van Arnam, who was suspended from practicing law in New Mexico earlier this year, is charged with battery after he hit his girlfriend at her home Wednesday evening.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Alamogordo Daily News.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Anthony Stonecipher

Alamogordo, NM

#1 Nov 9, 2013
Looks Like VanArnam will be spenng some quality time in jail
Anthony Stonecipher

Alamogordo, NM

#2 Nov 9, 2013
spending*
Dum e

United States

#5 Nov 9, 2013
I'd like to know if he was barred from practicing law why was he still accepting clients and taking money from people past year?
rrr

Alamogordo, NM

#6 Nov 10, 2013
Detective Schoolcraft talks a big talk about law breakers paying the price. What about when he owned Arrowhead Taxidermy and stole peoples money they put down on deposits for him to do work? I cant believe this town has him as a detective, he is a crook.
rrr

Alamogordo, NM

#7 Nov 10, 2013
Anthony Stonecipher wrote:
Looks Like VanArnam will be spenng some quality time in jail
I cant believe you are a member of the Air Force and running around trying to record Ray with your secret spy glasses. You should be angry at your x. She is the one that spread her legs and slobered on Rays knob while you were at work
Dum e

United States

#9 Nov 10, 2013
rrr wrote:
<quoted text>I cant believe you are a member of the Air Force and running around trying to record Ray with your secret spy glasses. You should be angry at your x. She is the one that spread her legs and slobered on Rays knob while you were at work
Isn't the guys fault he's serving working his country. It's the typical slutty military daughters way that finds the easy ticket pamper life belief daddy gave her growing up and minute the man works busts his back or a small problem occurs she runs to the easiest direction. All them women are that way.
Dum e

United States

#10 Nov 10, 2013
rrr wrote:
<quoted text>I cant believe you are a member of the Air Force and running around trying to record Ray with your secret spy glasses. You should be angry at your x. She is the one that spread her legs and slobered on Rays knob while you were at work
Now days it's sad but you literally have to have cameras on you. You even wave anymore someone wants to accuse you or sue you. Anyone that's been to court knows video evidence gets you a win in a case.
Wait a minute

Alamogordo, NM

#12 Nov 11, 2013
Where did you learn to stock? The commissary?
Lawyup

Alamogordo, NM

#17 Nov 13, 2013
Wow, he's looking REALLY old compared to a year ago. Guess that's what living that kind of life does to ya.
TheBullChitStops Here

United States

#33 Nov 18, 2013
I have to say the attorney is in the wrong.
my my my

Carrizozo, NM

#53 Nov 19, 2013
Well, look at that. Looks as though someone could not handle the heat he caused. I wonder if this will provoke Morris to put his site back up with all those documents about all those local political figures. I sure hope so. I miss that stuff. I really don'r get it. Topix has left all the posts where stonecipher is calling his ex wife a lunatic and claiming uncharged child endangerment and it looks like hundreds of posts disparaging Mr. Morris' minor children.

Why would Topix take down all of this information, but leave all of that libel in place? You think stonecipher threatened them too? But I thought the lack of moderation of comments was the shield Topix claimed. I guess that is gone now.

So Topix why did you leave the libel yet remove the posts where Mr. Stonecipher showed his colors in public? That is manufacturing opinion. Good job.
The Watcher

United States

#54 Nov 20, 2013
My My My = Morris
You can change your name but you did not change the way you speak or what your talking about.
Michael Morris

United States

#55 Nov 20, 2013
The Watcher wrote:
My My My = Morris
You can change your name but you did not change the way you speak or what your talking about.
Nope, but I do now know who that is and I think the suggestion is splendid so I reregistered the expired domain name.
Ugh

Alamogordo, NM

#56 Nov 20, 2013
Is it alamogordotimes.com ? If so, I'd love to follow you. Got my popcorn ready.
paperback writer

Albuquerque, NM

#57 Nov 20, 2013
Michael Morris wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope, but I do now know who that is and I think the suggestion is splendid so I reregistered the expired domain name.
Are you going to write about important things like the hospital and the schools again or just this soap opera tabloid trash? I couldn't give two hoots about this sick drama, but I would like to know why the schools look unmanaged. You once stood for something a lot more noble than tearing into self destructing goofballs. Stand for something again.
Anthony Stonecipher

Alamogordo, NM

#59 Nov 20, 2013
my my my wrote:
..... I wonder if this will provoke Morris to put his site back up with all those documents about all those local political figures. I sure hope so. I miss that stuff. I really don'r get it. Topix has left all the posts where stonecipher is calling his ex wife a lunatic and claiming uncharged child endangerment and it looks like hundreds of posts disparaging Mr. Morris' minor children.
Why would Topix take down all of this information, but leave all of that libel in place? You think stonecipher threatened them too? But I thought the lack of moderation of comments was the shield Topix claimed. I guess that is gone now.
So Topix why did you leave the libel yet remove the posts where Mr. Stonecipher showed his colors in public? That is manufacturing opinion. Good job.
I agree with watcher that this is Morris and here is why. Topix removed the text because it was reported to topix and Topix does not wish to be in the middle of another cybersmear lawsuit. http://www.laurenstarling.net/tag/cybersmear/

Morris when you post on topix your post is saved to the device you posted from. So your little comment of....("Topix why did you leave the libel yet remove the posts where Mr. Stonecipher showed his colors in public?")....... shows that it is you Morris posting as MY MY MY. Nobody but you can see what you posted but you. If you wish to see Topix as everyone else does clear your internet history. Your shenanigans of claiming to be someone else are in my opinion pathetic. I have made copies of all your libel and slander before it was deleted.

BTW ((("stonecipher is calling his ex wife a lunatic and claiming uncharged child endangerment"))) is more libel and slander. Are you trying to provoke me into making this a legal matter? If that is your wish I can oblige you but I would much rather spend my time doing things that are more meaningful. Under article 17 of our state constitution you may speak anything that is true but your statements are simply false.
well well well

Alamogordo, NM

#64 Nov 21, 2013
Anthony Stonecipher wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree with watcher that this is Morris and here is why. Topix removed the text because it was reported to topix and Topix does not wish to be in the middle of another cybersmear lawsuit. http://www.laurenstarling.net/tag/cybersmear/
Morris when you post on topix your post is saved to the device you posted from. So your little comment of....("Topix why did you leave the libel yet remove the posts where Mr. Stonecipher showed his colors in public?")....... shows that it is you Morris posting as MY MY MY. Nobody but you can see what you posted but you. If you wish to see Topix as everyone else does clear your internet history. Your shenanigans of claiming to be someone else are in my opinion pathetic. I have made copies of all your libel and slander before it was deleted.
BTW ((("stonecipher is calling his ex wife a lunatic and claiming uncharged child endangerment"))) is more libel and slander. Are you trying to provoke me into making this a legal matter? If that is your wish I can oblige you but I would much rather spend my time doing things that are more meaningful. Under article 17 of our state constitution you may speak anything that is true but your statements are simply false.
Anything that is true? OK, Morris is a MoRon.. How's that for the truth?
Michael Morris

San Jose, CA

#65 Nov 21, 2013
Ugh wrote:
Is it alamogordotimes.com ? If so, I'd love to follow you. Got my popcorn ready.
Yes. First stories up tonight shortly after midnight. Topix is not the correct forum to really get into the nuts and bolts of what needs discussed in the community. It seems more geared to insults from people with no life.
well well well

Alamogordo, NM

#66 Nov 21, 2013
Michael Morris wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes. First stories up tonight shortly after midnight. Topix is not the correct forum to really get into the nuts and bolts of what needs discussed in the community. It seems more geared to insults from people with no life.
People like you?
well well well

Alamogordo, NM

#67 Nov 21, 2013
The Watcher wrote:
My My My = Morris
My my my is the fat, beaten Mrs. Morris

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Deming Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Say it in six words (Jul '08) 1 hr billl 10,255
News Audit: $145K in public funds likely stolen at D... Dec 5 La Chica 505 2
News Deming teacher wins national Milken Educator Award Dec 2 JackieofDeming 1
News Immigrants find home, future in Deming Dec 2 JackieofDeming 2
News City will ask voters to approve bond for streets Dec 2 JackieofDeming 3
News City declares messy yard a nuisance Dec 2 JackieofDeming 5
News Phillip Skinner elected mayor of Columbus (Mar '14) Dec 1 a honest MAYOR 2

Deming Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance