Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks ...

Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks Outrage on Social Media

There are 66305 comments on the Wall Street Journal story from Mar 22, 2012, titled Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks Outrage on Social Media. In it, Wall Street Journal reports that:

Social media has put the spotlight on the story Trayvon Martin , an unarmed African-American teenager who was shot to death last month by a neighborhood watch captain in Florida.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Wall Street Journal.

“JUSTICE DENIED, AGAIN!!!”

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#18456 May 9, 2012
TRUTH wrote:
<quoted text>
Still NO evidence from you, either. You based your opinions on assumptions. You are definitely clueless. Keep imagining that you will find a girl someday. The day you get laid is the day Zimmerman is convicted by the state of Florida. In other words, I would put my life on Zimmerman's vindication.
You just keep piling on the evidence that you are a fool.

You are a white racist hater ironically CLAIMING to be a black person.

You are a fool, but you fool no one.

Don't project your own sexual inadequacies onto me.

Location hidden

#18457 May 9, 2012
Christo1 wrote:
<quoted text>
I think Yellow Snow is masquerading as someone (I mean something) else.
That is NO surprise, of course.
I this so also. But for which of the reasons I listed?

All of them perhaps?

Location hidden

#18458 May 9, 2012
Judy must be doing the same thing as Snow, haven't seen her around.

It must have been a long fall followed by a big splat.

“ALL GOOD THINGS COME TO AN END”

Since: Mar 12

IT'S BEEN NICE

#18459 May 9, 2012
elmo wrote:
<quoted text>Thank you, I need it real bad. I am a officer and im praying GOD help me deal with a new boss who I thought was a brother but have been lied to along with seeing him looking into the occult along with making my schedule at times very trying cause I dont have the support most due because I raise child on my own.
I hate to say this (no kidding), but you need MORE than prayer.

What you've said in a few posts are utterly ridiculous. Too bad that you think as you do. Your mind isn't in the right place.

You say that you are an officer. What kind of officer are you? I hope things get better on your job. I'm sure it isn't easy being a single mother. Not sure of the insights on the employee-employer relationship, but I do know that a job should NOT be a stressful place.

On all counts and more, you will DEFINITELY be in my prayers, as are those who are in your position and state of mind.

You are way off base on your figures (or your assumptions on what those figures truly are). And you should NOT talk down on any group of people to express how you feel...if you are trying to persuade them to your argument.

Your words are crude, rude and obnoxious. Many are probably hurt by such language (of course, I'm not in that number). I don't believe you are trying to win over converts to your point of view, though. You only seek to agitate, needle and inflame.

It is my belief that if you show love, love will be shown to you. If you show compassion, compassion will be shown to you. If you show forgiveness, forgiveness will be shown to you. If you show kindness, kindness will be shown to you.

But we don't show those things because we expect others to show them to us (that would be nice, though). We show those things because they are right to do.

If you have ANY morals (and I believe that you do), then try to do and say things differently. And, who knows, you might not even need prayer (I'm kidding of course). Your outlook on life and those near and dear to you will be different than now.

I shall keep you and your child in my thoughts and prayers. There is hope for everyone, praise the Lord.

IT'S BEEN NICE

#18460 May 10, 2012
zazz wrote:
<quoted text>I this so also. But for which of the reasons I listed?

All of them perhaps?
There is a GREAT chance that it could be ALL of your reasons.

IT'S BEEN NICE

#18461 May 10, 2012
zazz wrote:
Judy must be doing the same thing as Snow, haven't seen her around.

It must have been a long fall followed by a big splat.

Oh yeah, I was thinking about her (or it) earlier.

Yep, it's in the same boat as Yellow Snow.

They fall like flies that have had their overfill of you-know-what!
Justice

United States

#18462 May 10, 2012
TRUTH wrote:
<quoted text>
Justice is not presuming that someone is guilty as you have done.
Truth, too bad Zimmerman doesn't know what that means. I had not made an assumption of guilt until Zimmerman's lies came to light. After all, if you've done nothing wrong, why lie. His lies (that I know of) has put everything he's said in question.
Justice

United States

#18463 May 10, 2012
zazz wrote:
<quoted text>
That was only ofter the cop "helped" him.
I understand that statement has been withdrawn because of the cop coaching him.
Wow, I missed that one. Thanks.
Provocateur

Oakland, CA

#18464 May 10, 2012
elmo wrote:
Hey blacks, do you not know that your friends who you vote for are the reason that over 50% of all your babies are aborted-murdered-killed-snuffe dout?
well not just thembut the rest of the group too.
ever ask yourselfs why over 80% born today will not have a daddy?
YOU SUCKERS HAVE BEEN DUPED AND USED, AND ALL ALONG YOU THOUGHT IT WAS JUST THE WHITE MAN.
REALLY? IM WHITE AND TELLING YOU THAT YOUR BABIES ARE BEING KILLED, IS THAT YOUR MORALITY OR IS IT IGNORANCE THAT KEEPS YOU BEING SUCKERS TO WHAT REALLY GOING ON, HAVE YOU EVER HEARD OF EUGENICS?
I found Jesus....He was behind the couch the whole time!!!

Location hidden

#18465 May 10, 2012
zazz wrote:
<quoted text>
I this so also. But for which of the reasons I listed?
All of them perhaps?
I this so also - I think so also.

IT'S BEEN NICE

#18466 May 10, 2012
zazz wrote:
<quoted text>I this so also - I think so also.
C'mon Zazz, you know I catch on quick.

Location hidden

#18467 May 10, 2012
elmo wrote:
Hey blacks, do you not know that your friends who you vote for are the reason that over 50% of all your babies are aborted-murdered-killed-snuffe dout?
well not just thembut the rest of the group too.
ever ask yourselfs why over 80% born today will not have a daddy?
YOU SUCKERS HAVE BEEN DUPED AND USED, AND ALL ALONG YOU THOUGHT IT WAS JUST THE WHITE MAN.
REALLY? IM WHITE AND TELLING YOU THAT YOUR BABIES ARE BEING KILLED, IS THAT YOUR MORALITY OR IS IT IGNORANCE THAT KEEPS YOU BEING SUCKERS TO WHAT REALLY GOING ON, HAVE YOU EVER HEARD OF EUGENICS?
Please seek professional help. You have some serious problems.

Location hidden

#18468 May 10, 2012
zazz wrote:
<quoted text>
I this so also - I think so also.
LOL. I do indeed. That wasn't for you, I know you understand my posts, typos and all.

That was for the haters who use petty mistakes to pummel me.

I should just leave them and let them have their fun.

Location hidden

#18469 May 10, 2012
Provocateur wrote:
<quoted text>
I found Jesus....He was behind the couch the whole time!!!
I've got the cutest smiley slowly appearing from behind a couch. This made me think of it. Wish we could post pics.

Thanks for the giggle.

IT'S BEEN NICE

#18470 May 10, 2012
zazz wrote:
<quoted text>LOL. I do indeed. That wasn't for you, I know you understand my posts, typos and all.

That was for the haters who use petty mistakes to pummel me.

I should just leave them and let them have their fun.
Smile

They just want attention, that's all. I easily ignore them. They're mostly for amusement.

Location hidden

#18471 May 10, 2012
Christo1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh yeah, I was thinking about her (or it) earlier.
Yep, it's in the same boat as Yellow Snow.
They fall like flies that have had their overfill of you-know-what!
Maybe you ran them off with your intellect and wit.

Jumping Jim

Location hidden

#18472 May 10, 2012
TRUTH wrote:
<quoted text>
Intent? To keep an eye on someone suspicious? You truly are dumb. The "entire event" as indicated by the available evidence shows that Zimmerman's claim to self defense is indisputable. The prosecution better have something up their sleeve. At this point, there is absolutely NO reason to believe that Zimmerman is guilty of murder.
A bashed head is pretty good evidence Zimmerman was attacked and had to defend himself.

Location hidden

#18473 May 10, 2012
Christo1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Smile
They just want attention, that's all. I easily ignore them. They're mostly for amusement.
They can be amusing. But they are also scary. How in the world are there still people like this running around in the twenty first century?

I have difficulty understanding their hate.

I have difficulty understanding their closed mindedness.

I have difficulty understanding their lack of humanity.

I guess I just have difficulty with all facets of their idiotic intellectual limitations.

IT'S BEEN NICE

#18474 May 10, 2012
zazz wrote:
<quoted text>Maybe you ran them off with your intellect and wit.
I WISH that was the reason. If so, I'd have a field day running off the mean-spirited ones.

Very few are the ones that you can debate this case with without them calling you all kinds of names because you disagree with them.

And then when you throw their very dirt back at them, they cry foul. HA! Just more amusement from the peanut gallery.

Location hidden

#18475 May 10, 2012
I can't wait for the first discovery to be released. It will prove everything Captain Zimmerman said to the cops that night was lies, lies, and more lies.

That's why O'Mara doesn't want it released.

The good times, they are acomin.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Deltona Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
more black on white crime! (Aug '13) May 18 tarf 121
Buy your crack on Landsdown (May '17) May 3 oink o hara 3
News Firefighters battle 'suspicious' blaze at histo... Apr 30 Level One 1
D'Jordan Brooks (Apr '15) Apr '18 PRETTYBLACC1 3
News Seminole commissioner gets big share on reimbur... (Mar '08) Mar '18 Anonymous 42
News Events manager resigns from Deltona's Center Feb '18 overit 1
News Consumer help: Gym contracts, ripoffs (May '09) Feb '18 Mjolnir 17

Deltona Jobs

Personal Finance

Deltona Mortgages